Master PC: Creampie Edition
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2002 by North Point

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Husband received a copy of Master PC. He decided to have fun with his wife and satisfies his desires.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Chris stood at the doorway and watched Vanessa drove off in her car. Chris had just finished the private tutoring session with her on business management. He turned back and walked straight to the guest bedroom. He picked up his clothes from the floor and took them into the bathroom where he deposited them into the laundry basket. He left the cum-stained bedding for the cleaning maid to wash tomorrow.


It had been over three years since Chris received The Program, he thought to himself as he grabbed a beer from the fridge. Since then his sex life had changed forever. His wife, Sandy, had transformed to the perfect woman that he wanted for so long. Her inhibition was all but gone and now she no longer wore bras while in the house, as they tended to get into the way of having spontaneous sex. Not that her tits needed any support since her body had now regressed back the condition when she was 19. Every part of her body was at peak condition.

What Sandy wore did not leave much to imagination. Thin crop top or t-shirt combined with tiny running shorts or skirt were all a size too small for her body. The increased sex drives in combination of much shorten recovery time for both of them meant they had sex everywhere and all the time. Chris had decreased his recovery time to about an hour for practical reason and increased his sperm production to keep up with the constant sex. He had modified his wife body to match this pace so her pussy would be wet at all time, and would not get sore ever.

Initially Chris also made Sandy to forgo wearing panties but the downside to this heighten libido combined with no panties was that there were cum stains everywhere. They were on the furniture, the floors, their clothes, and sometimes their car interior. Chris solution was to hire a cleaner to clean up all the stains every couple of days. Of course he had to modify the cleaner's mind to accept the cum stains as normal and not to reveal them to anybody. So Chris altered his wife so she would wear panties some days of the week to reduce the amount of cleaning required.

The side effect was that Chris found himself turned on by the sight of his cum soaked into Sandy's panties, which saturated the material eventually and ran down her inner thighs. So he changed the instruction to his wife so she would always wear panties unless he asked otherwise.

Since then their sex life had settle into more regular routine, if what they had can be categorized as regular. Andrea was still part of their life but about one year later, she met a really nice guy and after six months they decided to get married. Chris did not feel he should continue to 'own' her. So he removed her attachment to him and Sandy but leaving all her experience and physical modifications in place. Andrea and Sandy still met up and had lunches during the weekend, and from his wife Chris learned that Andrea was having a great marriage. This brought much relieve to Chris' mind as he was not sure how her husband would handle the modified Andrea.

With Andrea no longer in their life, Chris decided it was time to change his too. He spent the next six months carefully manipulated numerous people so he raised enough money to start trading properties. With The Program, he had no problem getting good prices and with each transaction Chris made a handsome amount of profit. Nothing too outrageous as that would arouse suspicions, but enough that after six months Chris and Sandy were set for life as long as they did not live extravagantly.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.