Master PC: Creampie Edition
Chapter 8: Taste of the giant

Copyright© 2002 by North Point

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8: Taste of the giant - Husband received a copy of Master PC. He decided to have fun with his wife and satisfies his desires.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

The sound of chatting and giggling dragged Chris away from his sex filled dream world. He dreamt that he met Eliza Dusku on the set of Buffy The Vampire Slayer and had turned her into his sex slave. They had sex all over her trailer and then Chris watched the filming of a dialog scene from behind the camera while his cum was running down the inside of both Eliza Dusku's legs and down to the floor. As Chris head cleared he tried to hold onto the dream. When he finally opened his heavy eyes an empty bed greeted Chris. 'So the girls have already got up, ' thought Chris. He got out of the bed and got into the shower. It had been three weeks since their initial encounter with Andrea and since then she had been visiting Sandy and Chris frequently during the week and weekend. Since that first wild weekend three weeks ago, Chris had dialed back some of his changes to both his wife and Andrea. For one thing, the cleaning had gotten a bit too much with Andrea squirting pussy juice all over the place every time she came, which was pretty frequent!

When Chris finished his shower and gotten dressed in simple polo shirt and chinos, he made his way downstairs to the kitchen. There he found his wife and Andrea were enjoying coffee and looked to be ready to leave.

"You girls going somewhere?" queried Chris.

"I need to get home and get some work done," Andrea answered. "I asked Sandy to give me a ride home."

"We are just about to leave. You want to me to get anything back for lunch?" asked Sandy.

"That's ok, nothing for me." Chris found it amazing to watch the two sexy women as they got up and walked towards the garage. There was Andrea, dressed in some of the most slutty clothes one could find; and right next to her was his wife Sandy dressed in a plain white tank top and light blue tennis skirt. Such contrast in fashion but yet both women oozed sexuality, albeit in different ways.

Chris watched as Sandy's car pulled away from the driveway and was reminded that the lawn needing mowing. Then he noticed that his neighbor Tom, opposite from their house across the road, was already half way through his own front lawn. Chris ran up to his study and typed in Tom's name into the Program. 'I think I like this program more than ever!' thought Chris as his fingers typed in instructions for Tom to cut his lawn after Tom finished his own. Then he went back to do some web surfing before he got on with his Sunday chores.

As Sandy pulled away from their driveway in her SUV she could not stand it any more and had to ask Andrea the question.

"When was your first time?"

"My first time? Oh, that must be way back in high school," replied Andrea while trying to recall the details.

"No, I mean ... The first time you discovered that you like cum." Sandy whispered. She stared straight ahead and tried to avoid Andrea eyes.

"Oh that! Well that's an interesting story you know," Andrea told Sandy. "You see, I've liked sex since I discovered it in high school. I did all the usual stuff, you know, blowjob, straight sex, anal sex. I've even licked a few cheerleader pussies!"

"You did?! Wow, I was in the cheerleading squad and never knew such things were going on!" complained Sandy.

"May be not in your school, but sure did in mine. At least while I was there!" Andrea giggled. "Anyway, it wasn't until college that I found out I liked cum so much. My then boyfriend and I were just having the usual Friday night sex after coming back from a club. I was giving him a blowjob to get things going when he pulled away and asked whether he could tit fuck me. I'd never done that before but probably because of all the drinks I had, I agreed. So we moved into position and after he placed his cock between my tits, I used my hands to push my tits together to engulf his cock."

"His cock was pretty nice and long so when he pushed up from between my tits, the cock head appeared and pointed straight at me. I figured that if I raised my head I could lick the head with my tongue. So I tried that and sure enough, I could just lick the head when it was pushed all the way up. Seeing that, he put a pillow behind my head so my neck wouldn't get tired. So this went on for a bit and I thought this was pretty neat but nothing special. But from the moaning my then boyfriend was making, he seemed to be enjoying it very much. So without moving my head, I looked up and made eye contact with him. That pushed him over the edge and he screamed out that he was going to cum. I was going to let go of my tits and swallow his cock so he could cum in my mouth, but I wasn't fast enough and he started cumming with his cock still between my tits."

"I looked down and I actually saw as his cock slit opened and a stream of white cum flew out from it. It landed between my eyes, leaving a trail of cum right on the ridge of my nose. I was frozen by shock, as I never had cum on any part of my body apart from inside my mouth. Even then I always spat out the cum when I gave a blowjob. And when I had sex before I always have the guy wear a condom. So the feeling of the hot sticky cum surprised me when it landed on my face. Before I could react though, another stream of cum flew out and this time it landed on my right cheek. I figured no point in ruining his orgasm by being a bitch and actually disgusted. The cum ain't going to kill me, you know, I figured" continued Andrea.

Sandy had been listening to the story in silence so far, not because she was shocked but because she was riveted by the story. Andrea's experience was so similar to her own with Chris that Sandy could not help but remember her own first facial in their bedroom. It had only been just over three weeks since it happened but it seemed so long ago. Sandy could vividly remember her surprise and arousal from her husband's cum splashing all over her face.

"When he finally finished cumming, my face was crisscrossed with his cum. Right at that moment I changed my view about being cum on. The stickiness of the cum on my skin and how it slowly slid down my face turned me on so much! Some of the cum landed right under my nose and the smell of fresh cum was so intoxicating! I reached up with my tongue and licked some of it off my top lip and it tasted completely different than when I gave a blowjob. I started smearing the rest of the cum all over my face and my neck, making them all shiny and smooth." Andrea subconsciously ran her fingers up and down her neck as she continued. Her action was not lost on Sandy and Sandy struggled to maintain her concentration on the road.

"Before I knew it my boyfriend had moved down and was slowly pushing his cock into my pussy. I was so horny at that point that I didn't even bother to ask him to put on a condom. I've never fucked a guy without a condom before so that was the first time I felt a naked cock in my pussy, flesh against flesh. My boyfriend was telling me how hot I looked with my face covered in cum and how he liked it when I smeared the cum all over. He started fucking his bare hard cock in and out of my soaked pussy and soon I was cumming all over his cock."

Sandy realized they were getting close to Andrea's house and she didn't want to get there before Andrea finished her story. If she wasn't driving, Sandy would have her fingers jammed in her pussy right at that moment. Alas, all she could do was squeeze her pussy walls together to try and give her some relief.

"As I came down from my second orgasm, I gathered the remainder of the cum on my face and wet my hard nipples with it. Then my boyfriend fucked his cock in me with one last hard thrust and started cumming deep inside my pussy. I felt his cock expand and throb deep inside me. Then for the first time in my life I discovered what it felt like when a man blasted his cum deep in my pussy. I could feel the hot cum splash against my pussy walls and fill me up. That amazing and new feeling pushed me into my third orgasm, and the rest, as they say, is history." Andrea finished off her story just as they drove up her drive way.

"Wow! So you let guys cum on and in you from then on?" asked Sandy.

"Hell no, I was too careful to do that. Why don't we go into my house and I will tell you the rest?" Andrea suggested as she got out of the car and moved to open the house door.

Before Sandy could answer, Andrea had already disappeared into her house leaving the door opened. Sandy guessed there was not much point refusing Andrea's offer. She locked up the car, got inside and found Andrea in the kitchen brewing up some coffee.

"Please sit down," said Andrea as she turned around after switching on the coffee machine and found Sandy's eyes glued to her tits. Andrea had took her bra off on her way to the kitchen to be more comfortable. But her see-through blouse did rather a bad job of covering her firm tits and the hard nipples on them.

"Oh, where was I?" Andrea continued. "Ah yes. After that night I got on the pill so my ex-boyfriend could fuck me bare back and fill my pussy up with cum. But after I broke up with him, I hadn't really found any one that I felt comfortable with enough to let them splash their cum on or in me. Then I met this guy just about a month ago."

"How did you meet him?" quizzed Sandy.

"We met when I was away on a conference." Andrea said. "I was attracted to him straightaway and he fucked me silly for three days while we were there." Andrea had to remind herself not to give away any details such that Sandy would suspect the man she was talking about was her husband Chris.

"On the last day of the conference, I first gave him a blow job in a stair well in the exhibition hall and then had him fuck me in the ass. He left a huge load in my ass before I went on to meet a client for the rest of the morning!" Andrea grinned and her pussy moistened in reminiscence.

"Oh my God! You mean you didn't clean up?" Hearing this,.Sandy was both shocked and incredibly turned on at the same time, her own panties were now quite soaked with her cum.

"More than that! All the time while I was talking to the clients, I could feel his cum slowly seeping out of my ass. I tried so hard to use my muscles to stop the flow but it was no good. By the end of the meeting, after two hours, I was sure I had a huge wet spot on the back of my skirt."

"Then as I walked back to my hotel room, I finally relaxed my muscles and let it all flew out. I could feel all the cum dribble out and spread all around my crotch with each step I took. Very soon, my panties were stuck to my crotch. And as the panties got saturated and the cum ran down my thighs, my pantyhose were getting wet and sliding around my thighs."

"Mmmhhh," Sandy could not suppress her arousal anymore. "Fuck, this is getting me so hot!" She slid down the chair and slowly spread her thighs. The short tennis skirt did a poor job of covering Sandy's crotch and Andrea could see that a wet patch had already appeared on Sandy's plain white cotton panties.

"And when I got back to my room, he was there waiting for me. So we fucked again and this time he gave me another load but in my pussy this time. So by the time I was 30,000 feet up in the air flying home that afternoon, all three of my holes had been filled with cum." Andrea continued. "I was sure the guy sat next to me could smell it. I stank of sex but I was so embarrassed and excited at the same time."

Andrea got up and walked over to Sandy. She bent down and gave Sandy a passionate kiss on the mouth, "Poor thing, you are horny again already, aren't you? I would love to make love to you but I can't. I have plenty of work piled up already. Why don't you go home and fuck that well hung husband of yours?"

"I ... guess ... so..." moaned Sandy, as Andrea continued massaging her thick nipple through the thin tank top.

Only after much persuasion from Andrea that Sandy got into her car and drove towards home.


As he was browsing through the usual creampie newsgroups looking for inspiration, Chris came across a series of images that grabbed his attention. The images were all typical creampie pictures, just a shot of pussy covered with cum. With his new cumming ability, Chris could put any of these images to shame in the volume department. What really caught his eyes was the size of the woman's clit in all these images. It was huge! Chris worked out roughly from other objects in the images, like the woman's fingers, that her clit must be at least one inch long and half inch thick. In some of the pictures, the woman might be getting more aroused as her clit stuck out even further, close to two inches long. (See photos at http://photos.yahoo.com/obone75)

Chris found these images mesmerizing and he wondered what effect it would have on Sandy if her clit were like this. 'What the hell!' he thought. 'I can always restore it back later.' Chris bought up The Program and first saved Sandy's current setting. He then went to the physical section and enlarged Sandy's clit maximum size from her normal size to three inches long and one inch thick. Chris then linked the clit size to Sandy's arousal level and did the same with the opposite direction, thus recreating a feedback loop.

After that, he went to the psychological section and made sure Sandy would not be aware of the change and found the change out of place, but would accept it as was normal. Finally, Chris set the time frame for the change to occur over the next two hours. Just when he saved the new setting and clicked on the 'Apply' button, Chris heard Sandy pulled up onto their driveway.


By the time Sandy arrived home, much of her cotton panties were saturated with her pussy juice. However, Sandy decided that she would wait until the evening before she asked Chris to fuck her silly. She was hoping that the delay would intensify the experience.

Both Sandy and Chris got on with their weekend tasks for the rest of the afternoon. Chris was clueless to her plot, nor Sandy to Chris's. Around dinnertime Sandy suggested they went out for dinner, as she felt too lazy to cook.

When they arrived at the local restaurant and parked their SUV, the sun was just dipping under the horizon. Before Chris managed to open the car door and got out, Sandy had leaned across the seats and was unzipping his pants.

"What are you doing?!" asked Chris.

"What do you think? I want to get fucked before dinner." Sandy said as she fished out her husband's rapidly hardening cock with her hands.

"But we could be seen!" exclaimed Chris. He was both anxious and excited at the same time. This was a new development that Chris had not anticipated. Although he had lowered his wife's inhibition in general, Chris had not specifically changed Sandy's view on sex in public. So she had developed this need all of her own accord.

"Honey, I want your cock in my pussy and you to fill me up with your cum." Sandy had, by now, Chris' hard cock out of his pants and was slowly stroking it up and down with her hands. "I want to feel your cum run out of my sloppy cunt all night." With that, Sandy lowered her head and took his throbbing cock into her mouth.

Chris resolve crumbled the moment his wife swallowed his cock into her mouth. If they were to have sex in the car, he might as well get comfortable. So Chris lowered his car seat all the way back and slid it as far back as it could go.

Sandy's hands and mouth never left his cock as his seat moved down and back. Soon her head was bobbing up and down over his cock. She could feel her pent up sexual frustration flowing through her body. Sandy was acutely aware of her newly modified clit as it grew larger and more sensitive every second. When her clit poked out from under its hood and rubbed against the material of her slippery panties, soaked with her pussy juice, Sandy could not help but let out a loud moan.

Chris felt his wife's tongue working overtime on his cock. With Sandy stretched across the car seats, her short tennis skirt was struggling to cover her panties covered ass. Chris could see her squirming on her seat. He realized the sensation her new clit was giving her must be driving her crazy. Chris moved his hand that was on Sandy's head to her ass. He pulled the hem of her skirt up and ran his hand over her part dry, part wet panties. He then slipped his fingers underneath the panties through the leg hole and slowly worked his fingers from her rosebud to her pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.