Master PC: Creampie Edition - Cover

Master PC: Creampie Edition

Copyright© 2002 by North Point

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Husband received a copy of Master PC. He decided to have fun with his wife and satisfies his desires.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Chris got out of his car and popped the trunk. He was pretty much exhausted physically as well as mentally after the long drive home from the airport. The flight was not too bad, Chris slept through most of it. It was a nightmare once he got out of the airport car park though. It did not help that he landed just as the rush hour started. Chris mind was more or less blank as he wheeled his luggage up the driveway towards the front door, and missed that fact that Sandy's car was already in the driveway.

He left the luggage at the base of the stair and made his way upstairs to the bedroom, hoping for a quick shower before his wife came back from work. Only when Chris stepped into the bedroom that he realized there were noises coming from the en suite bathroom. Just as he about to investigate, the bathroom door swung open and his gorgeous wife walked out from the bathroom. Chris thanked himself that he had used the Program to make himself physically healthy because otherwise he would have a heart attack or a stroke by now.

Sandy was standing in the bathroom doorway with her weight on one foot, slightly bending the other legs across. Her left hand rested on her hip while Sandy leaned against the doorframe with her right arm stretched way up. Her long blonde hair was dyed light brown with blonde highlights and was styled like Jennifer Aniston, framing her smooth face. That and her pose would normally rise the blood pressure of any male but what she was wearing would cure the blind, and probably turn gay men straight.

She had a two-piece silver outfit on with a pair of black high heel boots. Chris guessed that they must be at least 4 inches and came up nearly to her knees, making Sandy's legs look much slimmer and longer than they already were. Her outfit, if it could be called that, basically consisted of three kitchen towels. Her top was in the handkerchief style made famous a few years back also by Jennifer Aniston. The difference here was that Sandy's top was much smaller and its shape completely distorted. Its top edge hung on the tip of her tits, barely covering the nipples. The top's pointed front bottom was only a few inches from the top edge so the bottom edge failed to cover the bottom and the side of her tits. With Sandy's large tits almost defying gravity, the bottom edge of the top was hanging in mid-air away from Sandy's body. Chris could see the shadows made by his wife's huge nipples under the silver handkerchief top. The top moved back and forth with each breath Sandy took. The silver miniskirt was made up of two small pieces of material tied together on both side by strings, leaving a two inch gap on each side. The bottom of the skirt barely covered Sandy already wet pussy and the string tie sides advertised the fact she was not wearing any panties.

"You like?" Sandy asked as she ran her tongue over her wet lips.

"Ah, sure..." replied her husband after picking up his jaw from the floor. After surveying his sultry wife's outfit, Chris saw that her skin was flawless and was lightly tanned. Then he remembered the de-aging command he had set before he went on his business trip. His wife's skin was smooth as a baby's bum and free of any blemishes that come naturally with age and sun light exposure, and the light tan contrasted well against the silver outfit.

"I missed you lots these last couple of days. I was horny all the time and kept thinking about what we can do once you get back." Sandy told her husband as she stepped forward and started to undress him. One by one she unbuttoned Chris shirt buttons, "And I think I have been a bad girl..."

Chris stepped back until he was against the side of their bed. "What do you mean 'you have been a bad girl'?"

"Well," Sandy pushed her still stunned husband onto the bed and took off his shirt for him. "When I went to the mall to shop for this outfit and other things, I was so horny I may have flashed my body to some people in the mall." She got onto the bed herself and sat astride her husband's upper legs. She then started working his trousers off as she continued her story.

"I went to the mall first to get a couple of outfits, which I will show you later, and when I was trying out the outfits in the changing room I got horny. So I decided to leave out my bra when I put my work clothes back on. When I checked myself out in the mirror I could see that I was showing lots of cleavage." Sandy slowly worked her husband's trousers down his legs and she realized that her silver outfit must be slutty enough. The huge tent in front of his pants was already soaked through with his pre-cum.

Sandy then proceeded to unbutton the front of his pants and took his cock out through the opening. She wrapped her small hand around the rock hard but slippery organ and stroked up and down slowly. "So I was walking through the mall to the car park and all I had was my suit jacket to cover my upper body. I could see and feel every man and boy had their eyes on my chest."

"When I walked past the food court, there was this group of young college guys hanging around at the table. They were joking around quite loudly but they saw me walking down their way, everyone just stopped talking! I didn't look at them but I knew all of them were staring at my chest first and then my ass as I walked past their table." Sandy ran her free hand down her stomach and onto her left inner thigh. Slowly she pulled her micro skirt up and revealed her wet pussy to Chris.

"Oh honey, the thought of all those men staring at my body made me so hot. I could feel myself getting aroused as I continued walking through the mall. By the time I got to my car I was so horny that I was ready to jam my fingers into my wet pussy and make myself cum in the car! But I could see people getting to their cars nearby and I got scared. So I drove across town to another shop where I got some more outfits including the one I have on now." As Sandy was speaking, she smoothly untied the knot of the string on the side of her skirt. She worked the string out from the holes on the skirt one by one, until the skirt was held together by one piece of string at the top.

"Babe, it is time for you to unwrap your homecoming present!" Sandy told her husband, offering the string to Chris.

Chris moved his hand from the taught, smooth thigh and pulled the string. The micro skirt parted and he used his other hand to take the skirt away from Sandy's hip.

Sandy shuffled forward and slowly lowered herself onto her husband's rock hard cock. Chris saw her shiny pussy lips spread to let in his cock head. Soon his entire cock disappeared into her pussy and their bodies met at their groins.

"Mmmhhh ... your cock feels so good. Fills me up just right," sighed Sandy. She put a finger over Chris' lips, "No, no, no. I am the one telling the story. You just lay back and enjoy the ride."

"Anyhow, that shop was more than just a clothes shop. There are also magazines and toys on display, and there was two guys reading at the magazine stand as I walked in. Both of them as well as the man at the counter stared at me when I walked in. By now I was very horny and getting a bit hot, so I had unbuttoned my suit jacket before I went in. So those men saw me walked in, my face and my chest flushed with my jacket barely covering my tits. I could feel my pussy gush as I made my way to the clothes section." Leaning forward Sandy was grinding her pussy against the slippery but hard cock, working it in and out of her pussy.

Chris could not wait to hear the rest of the story. Before receiving the Program, he had tried to get his wife to expose herself in public many time without success. And now she was doing it on her own initiative, in an adult sex shop no less! Chris reached behind her back and searched for the clasp that held her top together. He found that, like the skirt, her top was held together by a short string. Once untied, the tiny handkerchief top just fell off Sandy's body. Chris grabbed Sandy's tits and pinched her delicious nipples, prompting a moan from her. As his wife continued riding up and down on his cock, Chris could see cunt juice leak from her cunt lips and drip down onto his balls and inner thighs.

"I could tell from the corner of my eye all three of the men were staring at me as I browsed through the clothes ... So slowly and deliberately I went through the rack, aahhh, picked out a few sets and held up against my body." The feeling of her pussy filled by her husband's cock was affecting Sandy's body. Her concentration was interrupted each time her clit was bumped on the down stroke. Her breathing was getting shallower and shorter, and Sandy was finding it hard to continue her tale. This matter was not helped when Chris started thrusting up to meet her own movements.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.