Master PC: Creampie Edition
Chapter 3: First Cheat

Copyright© 2002 by North Point

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: First Cheat - Husband received a copy of Master PC. He decided to have fun with his wife and satisfies his desires.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Chris barely had time to devise his long-term plan for his wife when he had to fly to another city to attend a conference. He was deep in thought about what changes he should apply to his wife when he noticed a woman walking into the airport waiting lounge. She was medium height, probably 5' 5", slim with a hint of a good figure. Her body was covered by a navy blue suit with a white cotton blouse underneath. Her legs were covered in light brown pantyhose, with 3" black high heels. Her light brown hair was pinned up in a very business-like fashion and a pair of thick rimmed designer glasses rested on her nose.

What caught Chris' attention was her air of confidence and sensuality. Every man's eyes were on her while she sat down in one of the chairs and started working on her laptop. Chris decided there and then that he had to have her before he landed at the other airport. He opened up his own laptop and started tapping in instructions...


Finally after waiting for over an hour, the boarding started. Despite his seat is in the back of the plane, Chris waited until the businesswoman had gone through the gate before he did the same. When he got his boarding pass processed, the ground crew handed back to him his boarding card as well as a post-it note. Chris read it on his way to the aircraft and smiled to himself. On the note, written in pencil, was the name of the woman in question and her seat number.

On his way to his seat, Chris scanned all the passengers on the plane and found her seating in the business class still working on her laptop.

Chris got to work quickly once the plane had taken off. He tapped her name into the program and her image came up straightaway. Chris first made everyone on the plane ignore what he and she would be doing. They would see Chris and her working on their respective laptops in their seats. Then he commanded her to go into the bathroom, take off her bra and panties but leaving the rest of the clothes on, and start masturbating inside.


Andrea was a marketing executive traveling to the same conference as Chris, coincidentally. She was working intensely on her forthcoming presentation when she suddenly felt the urge to go into the bathroom. Once she was inside, without thinking she automatically took off her silk panties and as she was wearing thigh highs, they came off in seconds. She then hiked up her knee length business skirt so it bunched up around her waist, and sat down on the toilet seat. One of her hands immediately shot to her pussy, stuffing three fingers into her pussy while rubbing her clit with her thumb. The other hand started unbuttoning her blouse and once it was opened down to her waist, Andrea reached in and lifted one of her tits out and started pinching the nipple. She did not understand why she felt the urge to masturbate in an airplane bathroom so suddenly. It was not as if she needed to as she had already gotten off on her fingers twice that morning in the shower.

Just as Andrea's pussy juice started coating her fingers, the door of the cramped airplane bathroom opened and Chris squeezed in. He took his half hard cock out from his jeans and without saying a word Andrea grabbed it with one hand and started sucking it like there was no tomorrow.

Andrea loved to suck cock; especially one that was long and hard, like the one she had in her mouth right now, but why was she doing it with a complete stranger? Hot pre-cum rolled out from this stranger's cock into her mouth and the delicious taste made her put her doubt to the back of her mind. With her free hand, Andrea showed the stranger the deep cleavage created by her tanned 34C tits by lifting the other tit out of her blouse. She could feel her juices running out from her pussy down to her ass, as she started sliding on the cold metal toilet seat.

As good as Andrea's hot mouth was, Chris had something else in his mind. He pulled away from Andrea and said to her, "Lean back and open your blouse."

"But ... I want to suck your cock."

Before Andrea finished the sentence, the slit of stranger's cock opened up and a long string of cum flew out and landed on the top of her right tit. The stranger then aimed his cock and covered her right tit with another long string of cum. Some of the cum splashed off her tit and landed on her chin. The third string of cum hit straight in the center between her deep cleavage and it slowly ran down the gap between her tits. The feeling of the hot cum landing on her skin triggered off her orgasm and Andrea's body went stiff with pleasure. When she opened her eyes after coming down from her orgasm, Andrea saw that the top half of her tits were completely covered by the burning pearl white fluid, and the top her white bra that her tits were resting on was also soaked with cum that was flowing downward.

Chris then pulled her up and swapped position with Andrea, with him sitting down. He felt the wet metal surface left by Andrea's cunt when he sat down. He turned her around so her tight round ass was level with his face and lifted her skirt up above her ass. From there, he could see Andrea's cunt and most of her top inner thighs were shiny with her juice, the cunt lips swollen with arousal, and her neatly trimmed pussy hair was matted down.

Andrea tried to lower herself onto Chris's cock but he stopped her with his hands on her ass, with his cock barely touching her cunt lips. Then he slowly moved her body up and down to rub his cock over Andrea's wet slit. In no time, his cock was shinny with the combination of Andrea's juice and his own pre-cum.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.