Harriet Hotter and the Sorcerer's Bone - Cover

Harriet Hotter and the Sorcerer's Bone

Copyright© 2002 by Couture

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A magical tale of dominance and submission. The other Harry wished he had this much fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   DomSub   Humiliation  

Stella turned a very tired Harriet over on her hands and knees. Harriet spread her legs wide in her eagerness to be fucked by the red-robe. She hadn't had an orgasm since Chloe used the vibrator on her, and she hoped that her phallus-shaped wand might be enough to take her over the edge.

But then Harriet felt the wand poking not at her aching hot sex, but at her tightly clenched rear.

"Ugh," Harriet grunted, moving forward and arching her back to escape the hard wand. "Wrong hole."

Stella grabbed Harriet firmly by her athletic hips. "That's the right hole... for boys like you," she said confidently, pushing the head of the phallus that had been previously lubricated with the secretions of her classmates, into Harriet's tight dark tunnel.

"Fuck!" Harriet groaned in pain, but the word causing her sex to clench. This was nothing like the time she lost her virginity with Chloe. That was like a sharp pain and then an amazingly pleasurable fullness. This was like losing your virginity to every half inch of unyielding wooden wand. Harriet reached back with her hands to push the wicked girl away, but Stella just grabbed her by the wrists and used them to push her upper body to the mattress.

Harriet wished Stella had paid a little more attention while gently divested the other red-robes of their virginity. It was an act that needed to be savored, not squandered or even worse - plundered.

Of course Stella didn't feel she was squandering poor Harriet's virginity. Her family had always had money and she had seen first hand the power that it bought. However, nothing prepared her for this kind of power. The wooden phallus practically thrummed with power, as she stuffed more of its length into Harriet's tiny hole. Stella always achieved her goals, and right now her goal was to bury the dildo in Harriet's ass and teach the impertinent girl a lesson in humility.

Harriet tried in vain to fight the inevitable violation, but it only seemed to cause her more pain. Finally, she tried to give in to it and relax, but thinking and doing proved to be two entirely different matters. It was only by chance that she happened on the solution. She tried to push out as if she was using the bathroom and when she did, the dildo slipped in with much greater ease.

Harriet tried again and giving a long drawn out groan until she felt the comforting feel of Stella's stomach against her ass.

"That's good. I knew you wanted it," Stella said. "I'm going to fuck you now my little boy bitch."

"No, wait," Harriet pleaded. "Let me get used to it fi-ugh..."

Harriet gasped as it was withdrawn, leaving her feeling empty to the core. Then too soon, Stella pushed it home again. Nothing could have prepared Harriet for the fucking she received by her classmate. It hurt more than anything she had ever felt before, totally driving away the aching need to orgasm for the first minute or so.

Harriet knew she needed to be turned on in order to survive her ordeal. Thankfully, Harriet knew an easy solution.

"Bitch," she grunted. "Oh, you goddamn witchy-bitch, ouch, you are fucking my ass."

"You like it don't you boy bitch," Stella said, fucking her paid for captive even harder.

Suddenly, it didn't feel so bad. A pleasurable warmth enveloped the dark-haired sorceress. Harriet wished the girl would let go of her arms so she could push back against her. Instead, she had to settle for dipping her hips to meet every thrust.

"Mmmmm-yeah, I like it bitch," Harriet admitted. "But it goddamn hurts. You'll see one day when it's your turn."

Stella slapped Harriet's ass, leaving a red handprint. "My turn? No way bitch-boy, I'm your daddy and it is always daddy's turn."

Stella could feel her orgasm rising and proceeded to fuck Harriet as fast as she could, punctuating every thrust with a "Who's your daddy?" and a spank on the girl's upturned ass.

It proved too much for Harriet. "You're my daddy, you goddamned bitch," Harriet admitted. She was on the edge and it felt like she only needed a bit more to cum.

But before she could, Stella cried, "Oh-shit-I'm- cumming!" and collapsed on Harriet's back, kissing her sweat covered neck. "Worth every penny," she whispered, hugging the girl tight.

When she could move again, Stella pulled herself off her the collapsed form of her classmate. She nudged the girl, but Harriet, just grunted and didn't open her eyes.

Stella performed an incantation and took off the wooden phallus, and noticed it had streaks of blood and evidence of Harriet's anal deflowering. Stella took off her locket, opened the small golden bottle and a drop of glowing liquid dropped onto Harriet's plundered opening. It instantly transformed from raw gaping hole to the smooth ivory rosebud it had been before.

Before she left, Stella cleaned, then reattached the wand to Harriet's crotch, tucked the long lean brunette into bed, and placed an extra gold coin on the pillow. She looked back one final time and closed the door behind her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.