Harriet Hotter and the Sorcerer's Bone
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2002 by Couture

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A magical tale of dominance and submission. The other Harry wished he had this much fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   DomSub   Humiliation  

The only problem was... Harriet didn't like it at Frogwart's. During her magic classes, she couldn't so much as summon the easiest magic. The teachers almost seemed frantic for her to perform some feat.

"Come on Harriet, you can do it. You summoned an earthquake, surely you can summon a bit of fire," urged Morganna.

Harriet stared at the match stick with her brow furrowed in concentration. She pointed her wand and recited the incantation, while imagining the stick bursting in flames. Nothing happened. Nothing ever happened. The only thing that happened was that she grew embarrassed. Not so much from the fact that the match didn't light. That she could handle. After all, she was quite certain she wasn't a witch.

The problem was - well, Harriet wasn't really sure exactly what the problem was, but she suspected it was the wand they had given her. Oh, sure they said it had chosen her, but she didn't believe it for a minute. It was just some cruel joke they were playing with her.

Every witch's wand was different, but they were mostly similar. They were usually made of wood or ivory, around one and half foot in length, and a little bigger around than a pencil. However, Harriet's wand was an exception. It wasn't elegant at all. It was fat with a rounded end. It reminded her of -- she blushed to think about it - her Aunt's dildo. The dildo Chloe had used on her, before she was kidnapped and taken to this horrid school.

The other girls always made fun of her every time she pointed that stupid wand and tried to weave a spell. Worse, whenever she did, she could feel herself flush with arousal.

Harriet groaned with her frustration. "I can't do it, damn it. I'm not a witch and I never will be. I just want to go back home." It was frustrating. She wondered why they wouldn't listen and why they wouldn't let her go back home to Chloe.

"Well, you can try again tomorrow, Harriet" said Madame Bartinova. "Okay, Heather, why don't you come up and levitate this desk."

Harriet sat at her desk and daydreamed about living back at home with Chloe, while Heather attempted to levitate the desk.

Heather made the necessary words and motions and the desk began to rise with her wand. When the desk got about 2 feet off the ground it hesitated and vibrated. The vibrations the vibrations grew in strength until the desk upended itself and crashed to the floor.

Madame Bartinova winced at Heather's performance. "For homework, everyone needs to practice their spells so you can do a better job than you did today." She pointed her wand, spun the desk around and placed it firmly on its legs again.

'Damn it!' thought Heather. 'I should have been able to do that. It's that damn Mud Witch's fault. Ever since they put her in my room, I haven't been able to sleep or concentrate. Every night it's the same old thing. She goes to bed and then starts to cry. The next thing you know, she's breathing heavy and the bed starts squeaking. Oh Chloe! Oh Chloe! It's disgusting. How can I be expected to function with such perversions going on? Then, when I asked to be moved away from the little dyke, Madame Morganna denied my request. Well, there's more than one way to get a dorm by myself.' Heather grinned an evil grin and hurried off to start trouble for Harriet. 'Hee-hee, this is going to be perfect - just perfect to fix that little mud bitch, ' thought Heather, as she murmured some incantations while she attempted to cast a spell much out of her range on an object on the table. She felt her nipples harden in anticipation of her new roommate's embarrassment.

"And just what do you think you are doing girl?" asked Madame Hilda.

Heather quickly turned around hiding something behind her back. "Nothing," she replied, while her eyes darted frantically.

"Really?" Madame Hilda tilted Heathers head up with her wand and then traced along her breast to her arm. "What's behind your back girl?"

Heather blushed and brought her closed fist in front of her. "It's only my... panties," she said, opening her hand.

Madame Hilda gave her a stern look. "Put them on."

"What?"

"You heard me girl. Put them on. Now."

Heather couldn't believe this was happening and it was all that damn Harriet's fault- the Mud witch. 'Damn it, there's nothing to do but do what she wants.'

Heather blushed furiously and reached up under her robe and pulled her panties off. To her horror, she discovered they were slightly damp. She was aroused thinking of her wicked plan. 'This is not how this is supposed to go at all, ' she thought.

Madame Hilda pointed her wand at her. Heather closed her eyes expecting the worse. She felt chill bumps from fear, but didn't receive the expected lashing. When she opened her eyes, she squealed. She was naked!

"You'll get them back when we are finished here. Now put them on." Madame Hilda handed Heather the panties, Heather had attempted to enchant earlier.

Heather gulped and slowly stepped into the panties. She took particular care to pull them up slowly - very slowly so as not to disturb them. However, when the silken garment made contact with her downy fur, they twitched. Then they struggled against her as if they were afraid to make contact with her virginal bush. A mouth formed in the fabric and bit the poor girl on her clit.

"Ouch!" Heather screamed, letting go of the panties, which quickly scurried down her legs and huddled in the corner.

Madame Hilda pointed her wand at them and vaporized them in a puff of smoke. "Really dear, maybe you should go get a potion from Madam Warren for your feminine odor."

Heather blushed in response and began to cry.

"Now tell me exactly what you were doing and why."

Heather told Madame Hilda all about what was happening with the new girl and her midnight antics were affecting her school work. She continued on in more detail as the older woman nodded her head in sympathy.

"Oh you poor dear," Madame Hilda said when Heather was finished. She reached in her bag and pulled out two knitting needles. "First of all, you shouldn't try to magic objects. You're to wear the white and whites leave the magicking of objects to reds."

"B-but," stuttered Heather. "I don't know what robe I'm to wear."

"Girl, you have no artistic ability whatsoever, so you are definitely not to wear the red and you avoid conflict too much to wear the black."

"But Madame, you wear the white."

Hilda's blue eyes flashed in warning, though her face remained a stoic mask. "Just because I avoid conflict doesn't mean I can't hold my own against the red or the black. Here, get up on the stool girl," she said as a stool slid magically toward Heather from across the room.

Heather stared at it in fear. She wondered what Hilda had in store for her.

"Up girl. I won't ask again."

Heather stood up on the stool. It was bad enough to be standing in front of a teacher naked, much less to do so and be visible aroused. She tried to cover her nakedness, only to have Hilda spank her hands with the wand.

"Much better," Hilda told the blushing girl. "Now tell me, are you a virgin?"

"Ah-ah-ah-y-yes," stuttered Heather.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.