Daydream - Cover

Daydream

by Bob Wilson

Copyright© 2002 by Bob Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Just a little story about eating out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

they were a young couple having dinner at a hotel they had always wanted to visit. It was a special occasion since they were celebrating their fifth wedding anniversary.

She had always been stunning, but, since the birth of their daughter two years before, she had developed an innner glow of completeness that made heads turn wherever she went. He had outgrown his tall, gangly, puppy dog look and was truly handsome with just the right touch of severity about him to cause men to automatically be respectful and women to feel exhilarated and embarrassingly damp. The amazing thing was that they had eyes for no others. Their love was complete and with their daughter they had formed a world of contentment and happiness.

Perhaps that was why he was so stunned when he looked up and saw the most beautiful, seductive, exotic woman he had ever seen being seated at a table directly across from him. As her escort held her chair for her, the young man watched the curve of her body as she lowered herself to the chair. It was apparent that she was slim and athletic, but, she was also amazingly graceful, almost feline in her movements. As he watched her with undisguised admiration, he felt a growing sense of lust as the muscles of her fine legs flexed, adding to their beauty. He saw the arch of her back which caused her magnificent breasts to thrust out to his delight. But, the most thrilling moment came as he saw the shape of her ass as it was about to touch the cushion of the chair. At that moment he had an almost overwhelming desire to be that chair cushion.

Suddenly he realized what he was doing and returned his attention to his wife. He was slightly upset by what had just happened since it was so unlike him. He had always been attracted to and appreciative of beauty, but, not even with his wife had he ever experienced such a powerful surge of pure lust. He looked at his wife and felt the calm of their love and the anticipation of the remainder of the night. They had left their daughter with her grandparents and flown to the city for the weekend to luxuriate in each other and experience the thrill of a whole weekend of sex and indulgence. This meal was but the first of many delights they expected to enjoy this night.

He was a little surprised when he found that he could not keep from stealing little glances at the beautiful young woman. Every time he looked at her he felt this small inner thrill that was slowly building in intensity. He knew that what he was doing was wrong, but, he could not stop. His imagination began to control him and he started to fall into a slight daydream, while still upholding his end of the conversation with his wife. Luckily, this was not much of a problem since she seemed to be somewhat lost in her own thoughts. So, feeling only slightly guilty, he allowed his thoughts to drift.

Suddenly, as he was admiring the beauty of this magnificent creature, she turned and looked deep into his eyes. He felt a shock as though he had stuck his finger into a live electrical outlet. The shock of that look ran through his body with a feeling that was almost painful in its intensity. Then she gave him a slight, but powerful, smile. Seeing the invitation in that smile and feeling the pull of his own desire he found himself standing and walking towards her. As he approached, he watched her turn back to focus her attention on her escort. That exposed her lovely neck and without concious thought he reached out and softly stroked the back of her neck with his fingertips.

He could not believe his outrageous behavior and turned to flee back to his wife. However, as he turned he saw that no one was paying any attention to his actions. Not his wife, the other diners, the serving staff, not even her escort. As he tunred and looked down at her he understood that somehow she was the only person who was aware of him in any way. She looked up and him and smiled that marvelously seductive smile and he saw a slight shiver run through her body. That was too much for him and he felt himself falling into a pool of hot, wet, lust. He reached out again and softly touched her hair as he bent to place a gentle kiss on the back of her neck. She smelled and tasted so delightful that he was immediately consumed by hunger for her. She, meanwhile, continued to sit stoically staring at the table in front of her. But, he knew that she was excited by the rapidity of her breathing. The rise and fall of her breasts was exciting him even more. He no longer cared about anything but possessing her now. He lowered his lips again to the back of her neck and began to place soft slow little kisses along the back and sides of her neck, then down her back to the top of her low cut dress. She said nothing and made not a move except for the increase in her breathing.

He felt himself beginning to harden and had to shift his body to keep from having everyone see the strength of his growing erection. He moved to the side of her chair and lowered himself to his knees, which put them at eye to eye level, as he reached out and with one finger pulled her face around to meet his. He saw that she was shivering slightly now all over and her breathing was becoming more rapid and shallow. But, the look on her face was so serene and beautiful that he had to kiss her. Slowly and gently he gave her a warm, soft kiss to which she responded by opening her mouth and thrusting her tongue deep inside him. Now the battle was engaged. Each tongue demanding superiority as they fought back and forth like two snakes. He felt hot and breathless as she began a very low seductive moan. He pulled her up into a standing position with him and felt her press herself against him, grinding her pelvis hard against his erection. He began to kiss her, starting at her closed eyes, cheeks, nose and then her neck and shoulders. As he reached the small black strap on each shoulder that held her dress up he picked it up with his teeth. She shrugged her shoulders and the straps fell down taking the top of her dress with them. She was nude under the dress and her breasts were marvelous. Not too big, not too small, not perfect, but, marvelous, just the same. As he watched a single tiny bead of sweat formed and began to slide down between her breasts. He immediately bent to catch it with the tip of his tongue. Then he slowly traced his tongue up and over to her right nipple, which was firmly thrust out. As he flicked the nipple with his tongue he felt her shiver and emit a low gutteral growl. He recognized the primal nature of that sound and found an answering response deep within himself. He took the nipple in his lips and gently sucked it while playing it with the tip of his tongue. She responded by putting her hands in his hair and pulling him forward. Then he released the right nipple and hungrily attacked the left one. When he had finished enjoying it he reached up with both hands and cupped her breasts, pulling them together so he could suck and play with both nipples at the same time. As he was doing this, he could feel her growing movement in response to the feelings he was generating in her, as well as, her low constant moan which fluctuated in perfect coordination to his licks and sucks.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.