Roberta's Revenge - Cover

Preview

Roberta's Revenge

by Inosolan

Copyright© 2002 by Inosolan

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Mind Control, Science Fiction, Humor, Oral Sex, Masturbation, School,

Erotica Sex Story: A sequel to "Roberta Rossum"; Gort has tried to find ROberta since their weekend of passion but there's no record of such a student at ESU.<br>You should read "Roberta Rossum" before this story, because it contains spoilers for the earlier story<br> Recommended Musical Accompaniment for this story:<br> Miss Clarke and the Computer (Roy Wood)<br> Got No Strings (Pinocchio)<br> We're Not Gonna Take It (Twisted Sister)<br> Celluloid Heroes (the Kinks)<br> Those Were the Days (Mary Hopkin)

As usual, work of fiction blah blah copyright blah blah no commercial use without author's permission blah blah sex blah blah over 18 only blah blah hope it makes you hot as hell blah blah all characters except the sheep and the python are over 18 years of age.

This is a sequel to my earlier story, "Roberta Rossum", and the flashbacks are quotes from that story, rewritten where necessary to Roberta's viewpoint instead of Gort's.

Personally, i'd recommend reading "Roberta Rossum" before you read this story, because this story has spoilers for "Roberta" in it... but that's up to you.

As always, feedback is welcome

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.