Barbara
Chapter 38

Copyright© By Morgan, 1994 - 2014. All Rights Reserved

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Continues the Ali Clifford saga. The story begins six years after the ending of Cynthia Martin. Many of the characters are continued from earlier books.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

When Susan Carlson came downstairs early Thanksgiving morning, she was still rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She was still feeling wonderful because that morning, for the first time ever, her parents had allowed her to help with their lovemaking. Susan had placed her father's huge cock at the mouth of her mother's vagina while her mother was on her knees waiting to receive it. Now they were sleeping again with her younger siblings in the bed beside them. Since she was hungry, she had come down to fix her own breakfast.

Entering the kitchen, she was both surprised and pleased to find Marty Bradford and Kelly Maguire already hard at work. Both were naked and looked magnificent. Going up to Kelly she said, "Good morning, Miss Maguire! How are you this morning?"

Kelly spun around, startled, and then dropped to her knees to give the girl a kiss. When they broke the kiss, Susan slipped out of her bathrobe, turned around and said, "Miss Maguire, you gave me the best spanking I have ever had! Do you realize it was almost ten days ago, and my bottom is still black-and-blue? Just look."

Poor Kelly was almost sickened by the sight of the still-so-painful looking bruises now showing all the colors of the rainbow. Then Susan added, "Better still, I can't sit comfortably even now! You were just wonderful!" Then she grinned and said, "Boy! Your children are all going to be very good ... Or else their bottoms are going to be very sore!"

When Susan ran over to the corner to give King a big kiss, Kelly interrupted her dinner preparations and fixed a breakfast for the little girl. Then, when she came over to the range to fix herself breakfast, Kelly just pointed to the table where she had just placed it.

Susan protested, but Kelly declared, "It is part of a slave's duties, Mistress Susan. And today you will address me as Slave Kelly, while my sister is Slave Marty. Okay?"

After devouring her meal, Susan ran up to her room and returned moments later wearing shorts and a top so she could take King out for a run. Kelly grinned and said it was a good idea. It would get the big lug out from underfoot while she and Marty prepared the huge dinner.

At two o'clock, the first guests to arrive were General Jeffries and his wife, Susan. They were Judy's parents and had driven up from Camp Pendleton. Stanton Jeffries eyes widened when the door was opened by a beautiful naked woman who was almost Judy's twin.

"Happy Thanksgiving, and welcome, General and Mrs. Jeffries. I am Slave Marty and will be serving you today. Won't you please come in?" Marty was wearing only her gold collar and a large white bow on the back of her head holding her ponytail together.

Shortly afterward, Mike and Judy Morris arrived along with Mike, Danny and little Gail. Again, Marty opened the door. Little Mike hung back in the hallway to thank Marty for the best spanking he had ever had. "If I weren't all dressed up, Miss Bradford, I would take down my pants and show you—"

"Master Michael, you had better not!" she exclaimed with an eyebrow raised. "Besides, I already saw the bruises on poor Susan." Then she added in a whisper, "And today I am Slave Marty! Hear?"

"Yes, Slave Marty," he replied. "But you spank much harder than Slave Kelly does. My bottom looks much worse than Susan's!"

When Jim Callahan and Don Garfield appeared, both girls were at the door to greet them. Seeing the naked girls in their fully revealed beauty, the men were stunned. "Kelly..." Jim began, "Kelly, I don't know what to say! You're utterly incredible!"

"One thing you can say is to call me Slave Kelly. That is my name today and it is all that I may answer to. But why is your mouth open, Mr. Callahan? Haven't you ever seen a naked slave girl before? Surely in Saudi Arabia..." Then she winked and grinned.

The girls took drink orders. When they served the drinks, they were sitting on a large tray sitting on King's back. The huge animal glided so smoothly that there was not even a ripple showing on the surface of the liquids.

Then Kathy Carlson announced that they would be doing something different for Thanksgiving. Believing that turkey was a bit overdone as the Thanksgiving main course, a menu had been prepared to give the guests a choice of entrées. She stressed that it was quite easy to accommodate multiple choices; a guest need not order only one item.

Then she gave Judy and her mother a tour of their new house — the Carlsons had been in it less than three months.

Although Ken Carlson had started work at a law firm following his graduation from law school, he found he much preferred the construction work he had been doing. Now he was a senior vice president of PHA Construction and had supervised the design and construction of their new home. Kathy's tour began in the kitchen with its restaurant-scaled equipment. Judy's eyes widened as she realized that it could easily handle multiple food orders for all of the guests and for many more people besides.

While the women were out of the room, Michael Morris went over to Ken Carlson and stood up straight in front of him. When Ken looked at him, it was apparent that something very important was on the boy's mind so he was very serious as he said, "Hi, Mike. Is there something you wish to say to me?"

"Yes, sir, there is," the little boy began. "I ... I am desperately in love with your daughter, Susan, sir. My intentions are completely honorable. I wish to make her my wife. But sir, first I need your permission to continue to see her now that you know that we are no longer just friends."

The little boy swallowed hard and continued, "I am not presently employed, sir, and I know that counts against me. But I am getting a very good education and am working very hard. I am confident that I will be able to support Susan in the style to which she has become accustomed."

Then, with his eyes wide, he asked, "Mr. Carlson, may I have your permission to continue to see her?"

When Mike began his little speech, Ken instantly knew what he was going to say. Looking beyond him, Ken could see Susan standing behind him, wearing her very best dress and looking very scared and anxious. Mike was still looking up at him wide-eyed, waiting for an answer.

Then Ken replied, "Michael Morris, are you sure you love Susan?"

The boy replied instantly, "Sir, I love her more than life itself. I would cheerfully give my life for her."

Ken looked at him thoughtfully and said, "Mike, I believe you. I really do."

Then he said, "Michael, your father is the most decorated man in the entire proud history of the United States Marine Corps. Your mother is my wife's dearest friend. You're the grandson of the most respected senior officer in the Marine Corps. Michael Morris, Jr., what more could I possibly say?

"Of course you may continue to see Susan, and Kathy and I can't wait to welcome you into our family as our new son!"

Then extending his hand he asked, "Can we shake hands on that?"

The little boy took the hand and, in spite of the vast difference in sizes, managed to squeeze Ken's hand firmly. Then he said, "Mr. Carlson, you have just made me the happiest man in the world. And sir, you commented on my family. You spoke of my father being the most decorated man in the history of the Marine Corps.

"But, Mr. Carlson, you're the most decorated hero in the history of the United States in any service. I can't tell you how proud I would be if you and Mrs. Carlson were to think of me as your son!"

At that, Ken lost control. Sweeping the little boy up in his arms he hugged him tightly and whispered, "Mike, Kathy and I love you and always have. You didn't mention that I am already your godfather and she is your godmother. You didn't mention that we have known you literally from the day you were born. You didn't mention that your family is one of the very finest on the face of this earth!

"Now, since you're still a few years away from getting married, could you still give me a kiss?" Mike melted his lips against Ken's and then scrambled down from his lap.

Susan was still standing alone but looking so much happier now than she had been. Mike took her into his arms and just melted his lips to hers.

Jim Callahan and Don Garfield had not known what to make of the scene they had just witnessed, but when they saw the two children kiss, Jim whispered, "Don, this is no joke! Those kids are madly, desperately, passionately in love. Just look at them! They are small but their behavior is so adult. My God!"

When they broke their kiss, Mike took Susan by the hand over to his grandfather and said, "Granddad, may I present the love of my life, Susan Carlson? I have just received her father's permission to continue to call on her, and it is my intention to make her my wife. I hope, sir, that we have your approval, as well."

Stanton Jeffries took Susan's hands in his and just looked into her eyes. There he saw what he expected to see: the purest love, joy, innocence and grace. In addition she was one of the most beautiful girls alive and today was so beautifully dressed. He slowly shook his head and saw fear and then tears appear in the little girl's eyes.

Quickly, he said, "Susan Carlson, my grandson has really said it all! Just imagine! As a granddaughter I will have the daughter of the greatest hero who has ever lived. Pleased? I am overjoyed! Do I approve? How could I not? There is no person alive I would rather see with my grandson than you." Then he asked, "Could my brand-new almost-granddaughter give her granddad a kiss? Just a little one?"

With a squeal of delight, Susan hurled herself into his arms. While being held tightly in his arms, she placed her lips on his and proceeded to work them with all of the skill at her command to pour out the love she felt for him. By the time she stopped, Jeffries was feeling lightheaded and realized he had almost passed out.

Then Susan said softly, "General ... Granddad, I can't tell you how happy you have just made me. I know it will be years before Mike and I can get married, but would you mind if I think of you as my grandfather, now, anyway? You see, sir, both of my parents are orphans. I have never had any grandparents. It ... It would be so wonderful if you would allow—"

"Allow?" he exclaimed. Then, as his wife returned from her tour, he said, "Sue, guess what? We now have a brand-new granddaughter. I know how much you drool over the cute dresses they sell for little girls, and how you long for Gail to grow up so you can start buying some. Well, now you can, for your newest granddaughter and Mike's future wife, Susan Carlson! What do you think?"

"Stanton Jeffries!" Susan exclaimed. "That was the all-time, all-galaxy dumbest question you have ever asked! What in hell do you think I think? I think Michael Morris, Jr., has just done the near-impossible. He will be marrying the finest girl alive in the whole world!"

Then she reached out her arms and said, "Do you have a little kiss left for your grandmother, darling? Or are you all kissed out?"

Again Susan squealed and launched herself at the older woman. For the rest of the cocktail hour Susan just remained in Sue Jeffries' arms and snuggled, hugged and kissed her. By the time dinner was announced, Sue was in a daze caused by the cumulative power of all of the little girl's kisses that she had absorbed.

Jim and Don couldn't believe the way their two girls were moving around so naturally. Moreover, in spite of serving on their knees and hence constantly popping up and down, they appeared tireless.

When Kelly served Jim a fresh drink, she told him that, as slaves, they were completely available to the guests for any purpose whatsoever, except for vaginal or anal penetration. Anything else, though, was not only accepted, it was expected.

Jim's eyes widened but he reached out a hand, grabbed one of her firm tits, squeezed hard and whispered, "Can I do that?"

When she felt his hand on her tit her eyes partially closed and there was a wonderful warm sound from deep in her body. "Of course, Master," she replied. "Did you notice how my nipples instantly hardened when you did?"

"How about this?" he asked, squeezing one of her very tight buns hard. Again there was the warm sound. She told him it felt so wonderful and expressed the hope that he liked firm buns.

"What about this?" he continued as he ran his finger up her slit. When he did he was surprised to find how wet it was. Then he slid it up her vagina and found it drenched with her cum. Removing it, he licked it off and said, "Yum!"

Again she said he was more than welcome, but then surprised him when she took a champagne glass from the tray on King's back and gave it to him saying that love juices were particularly elegant when washed down with champagne.

In the meantime, Don had been doing similar things to Marty and had been receiving identical reactions. The two couples continued until Kathy asked in an acerbic tone, "Are you slaves here to serve the guests or to satisfy your own sexual appetites?"

Then she commented to the other guests, "You know, it's impossible to get decent slaves these days. With that damned British blockade of the Slave Coast..."

While everyone laughed at her crack, Marty and Kelly laughed loudest.

When the two families with Jim and Don sat down at the table, Ken quietly asked if they could all join hands. Marty and Kelly knelt on each side of Kathy. With all heads bowed, Ken prayed, "Almighty Father, we gather here today as families and close friends to give thanks to You for all of Your works. We give thanks for our families, for our friends, and for our freedom to worship You and serve You in every way we can. We are gathered here today to give particular thanks for all that we have received in the past year from Thy bounty. We thank you, dear God, in the name of your Divine Son and Our Savior, Jesus Christ, Our Lord. Amen."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.