Barbara - Cover

Barbara

Copyright© By Morgan, 1994 - 2014. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Continues the Ali Clifford saga. The story begins six years after the ending of Cynthia Martin. Many of the characters are continued from earlier books.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

As Bobbie made her way through the corridors of the courthouse, it felt wonderful to have Andy on her right and Kenny on her left, both holding her hand tightly. The thought of these two incredibly brave and resourceful children holding on for protection was amusing. Knowing them, though, Bobbie was certain they were doing it because they knew that she liked it and it made her feel good to hold their hands.

Finding the door to Judge Callaway's chambers, before knocking she dropped to her knees and hugged the two children closely. "I love you two so very, very much," she whispered.

Without saying a word, Kenny wrapped his arms around her neck tightly and began to kiss her. She could feel his warm lips moving on hers and felt again the tremendous power of his love. Easing aside, he made room for Andy who did the same thing. Finally, while still encircled by Bobbie's arms, Ken took Andy in his arms and kissed her. Bobbie just slowly shook her head as she saw the same love, but now coupled with an extraordinary level of passion, flow between them.

Finally easing out of their embrace, Andy looked at Bobbie with her brilliant green eyes shining and said, "Bobbie, there are no words to describe the way Kenny and I feel about you. The best I can do is to say we utterly adore you, but even that isn't very close. Do you believe me?"

"Yes, my darling," Bobbie replied. "But you two make me feel so humble! I can't be worthy of the love you feel for me, but God, I love the feeling!"

"Bobbie, you're so incredibly good," Ken interjected, "you have no clue how good you really are! It's a stinking shame, really."

Bobbie just shook her head, got to her feet and knocked on the door. Hearing a response from within, she opened the door and stuck her head in. John Callaway was sitting on his sofa with a vibrantly beautiful young woman sitting beside him.

Seeing Bobbie, he jumped to his feet and rushed over to greet her. "Bobbie, I'm delighted!" he exclaimed. Then he saw Kenny and Andy hand-in-hand diffidently entering the office. Taking them over to the sofa he said, "Kelly, it's my great pleasure to introduce Andrea Cartwright. Andy, this is my love, Kelly Callaway."

Kelly was stunned at the incredible beauty of the little girl standing before her. Today Andy was wearing a lovely white blouse with a green pinafore in emerald green that exactly matched her eyes. She made a beautiful and graceful curtsy, extended her hand and beamed saying, "Mrs. Callaway, it is a real honor and privilege to meet you."

Kelly took the little girl's hand and was amazed at the strength Andy had in the grip of her small hand. Then she reached out, pulled Andy close and kissed her.

Coming on the heels of nightlong lovemaking with John, the incredible power of Andy's kiss was more than the woman could take. She felt an unbelievable flow of the purest love through her body and then it was as if her circuit breakers overloaded and all tripped at once. The next thing she knew Andy was kneeling on the sofa beside her with her arms around her neck crying. Kelly opened her eyes, shook her head to clear it and then asked dizzily, "What happened?"

"Andy Cartwright happened, darling," Callaway replied. "I warned you about the power of her kisses, but I guess our vocabulary is inadequate. I said her kisses were powerful, but I guess there's powerful, and powerful, and powerful! Isn't she something?"

"She is utterly unbelievable!"

Andy had stopped crying when Kelly revived. Now kneeling on the sofa beside the seated woman, Andy held Kelly's head between her hands and turned it so they were face to face. Then, without a word, she stared into the woman's eyes.

Kelly stared back and was initially frightened by what she was seeing. She was looking deep into the most incredible depths of purity, love and goodness. It was as if she was seeing the purity of the child's soul. She remembered hearing the phrase, "drowning in a person's eyes." For the first time in her life she understood what the phrase really meant.

Finally, Andy pulled back and her eyes lost their staring look. The little girl looked so happy as she said, "I'm so happy for you, Kelly ... Oh dear!" the little girl exclaimed. "I'm so sorry!"

"For what?" Kelly replied, genuinely surprised and startled.

Andy shook her head sadly but then brightened and said, "Bobbie will give me my spanking before we go into court so I guess it will be all right. Please accept my most sincere apologies, Mrs. Callaway."

All Kelly could do was to shake her head in utter bewilderment. She had no idea what this beautiful little girl was talking about. Recognizing the problem, Andy explained, "I called you by your Christian name, Mrs. Callaway. For a small child to call an adult — a widow and the mother of two beautiful children — by her Christian name is utterly unforgivable. I promise never to do it again!"

"I told you, darling," John Callaway explained. "These people live by a set of standards that are truly unbelievable. If we can't talk her out of it, before we go into the courtroom this morning you're going to see this adorable little girl take down her pants — very pretty, feminine ones, too, I'll bet — go up to Bobbie and ask her please to give her ten spanks, very hard. Then she will pull up her skirt to bare her lovely little bottom, lay over Bobbie's leg and wait.

"When she has received ten hard spanks without making a sound — and believe me, Bobbie is very strong — she will climb down, kiss the hand that Bobbie spanked her with, express the wish that Bobbie didn't hurt it on her firm bottom, and then thank her for helping her to be a better little girl. There will be tears rolling down her little cheeks, but she will climb up and kiss away the tears flowing from Bobbie's eyes. Then Bobbie will hug her, kiss her, tell her that she loves her and express the hope that she never has to do it again — it hurts her too much."

Turning to Bobbie he asked, "Right?"

With a very warm smile Bobbie shook her head and said, "Judge, you're very perceptive. You have our little script down perfectly." Then looking warmly at Andy she added, "And you can't believe how painful it is to spank a little angel!"

Kelly looked into Andy's eyes and said, "Darling, I am going to ask for a very big favor. Please? The young woman who saved the life of the man I love — who, with God's intercession, eliminated a lethal malignant brain tumor — can call me absolutely anything she wants. Anything!

"But I would be overjoyed and filled with pride if I could believe that the young woman likes me enough to be my friend and call me Kelly. You see, Andy, I owe you my sanity if not my very life itself. Could you, please? Could you bring yourself to call me Kelly?"

Andy was bewildered and looked at Bobbie for guidance. "Darling Andy, you heard Mrs. Callaway. She very much wants to be your friend and friends do call one another by their first names. Honey, I'll speak to your mother, but I'm sure it will be all right. And honey, I really can't spank you today. I just can't! Please?"

Andy wheeled around again and beamed at Kelly. "Oh, Kelly, I'm so happy! You make me feel so ... so adult. It's so great!"

Kelly was looking at her and slowly shaking her head. Then she said, "Now, darling Andy, you were starting to say something when you interrupted yourself. What was it?"

"Last night was so great for you, wasn't it? Such utterly spectacular lovemaking!" And shaking her head slowly she added, "And your body! The judge played it like the keys on a piano, didn't he? And enter you? Were you pleased that you had the last of your virginity to give to him? I'll bet you were. Kelly, I'm so happy for you!" Then the girl's expression changed and she said, "But you're not going to thank me in the end, though!"

Now it was Kelly's turn to be puzzled. "What does that mean?"

"It means that Jack was looking down on you two from Heaven last night! You made him so utterly, exquisitely happy! You can't believe how miserable you have made him, seeing you suffer so much night after night after night. Darling Kelly, Jack shared your torments. He desperately wanted to communicate with you but couldn't."

Kelly's eyes had widened in amazement. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Then she asked, "But what does that have to do with not thanking you in the end? I don't understand."

"It's simple, Kelly," Andy replied with her eyes wide but full of suppressed laughter. "You're going to spend eternity between Jack and John. When one finishes the other will take you, and it will just go on and on and on." Shaking her head in feigned sadness she added, "Your cunt is going to be terribly sore! And eternity is a very long time."

Kelly appeared thoughtful but then brightened. "I know! I can be the meat in a sandwich. I find I adore being taken in my rear, so..."

She grabbed Andy in her arms and hugged her while the girl and the woman laughed merrily at the joke. Then she pulled Andy away and pretended to glare, "But you're only six years old! You're not supposed to know things like that!"

Ignoring the comment, Andy asked, "What did Kirsten and Jamie say when they found you in their grandfather's bed this morning? I'll bet they were happy!"

"Jack," Kelly asked, "is there anything this little girl doesn't know? Anything at all?"

"If there is, it can't be too important." Then to Andy he said, "The answer to your question was that they were delighted. I had just taken Kelly again and we were lying naked on the bed with our bodies still slick with sweat. My hand was cupping her gorgeous tit when the two girls came in. At first they were frightened because they had gone to Kelly's room and found the bed hadn't been slept in.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.