Barbara - Cover

Barbara

Copyright© By Morgan, 1994 - 2014. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Continues the Ali Clifford saga. The story begins six years after the ending of Cynthia Martin. Many of the characters are continued from earlier books.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

It was mid-December and Bobbie was packing the few clothes she had that still fit for their trip to Maui. As she did, she reflected on the last few months and on the words Andy Cartwright had said at their lunch. The little girl had been precisely right: Now she wished that Tom had beaten her into unconsciousness every day. What she had been experiencing for the last few months had been far worse.

The worst times were the two trips to Hawaii Marie had made in the fall. The first one lasted three weeks and the second, two. Both were occasioned by Harriet Dobbs' efforts to win the ten million dollar prize that Ali had offered. Both attempts ended in failure. Two volunteers who had tried it the first time had only recently been released from the hospital.

The second effort was made by Harriet herself along with a virile man — she had finally taken Marie's advice to heart — but it had failed, too. Harriet and her companion were recuperating in a hospital, but there was evidence that Harriet's mind might have been permanently affected. She was now on an extended leave of absence from the University where a rumor was circulating that now she wanted to go down on any man she saw. She wanted to live on cum.

Curiously, the same thing was true of Bobbie, herself. As she had been instructed, she had gone down on Tom in an effort to drain his balls — and had been uniformly unsuccessful. Moreover, it had become the worst form of self-torture she could conceive. With his exquisite body naked, she would be on her knees in front of him taking his huge sex into her mouth.

When he asked her why she always had just the head of his cock in her mouth when he came, she had given him some double-talk. The fact was that she loved the taste and had found it was the best way to get it.

When she went down on Tom to worship his cock, her own cunt ran in rivers. She had gotten pretty good at keeping her legs tightly together to restrict her flow and channel what there was inside her thighs. The problem was that Tom preferred to be lying on his back on the bed. This made it doubly difficult for her: First, it put her cunt only inches away from the weapon she ached to have inside it, and second, it made it much more difficult for her to conceal her own cuntal flow. Now she knew with certainty that she was desperately in love with him.

At the same time Marie had become her closest friend and confidante. The third part of her rent had also turned out to be major problem. While she loved the taste of Marie's succulent cunt as it gushed into her mouth, her position beneath her beautiful cunt left Bobbie's eyes only inches away from Tom's glorious cock as it moved in long strokes into his wife's ass which now so easily received it.

The result was the same in every case. Bobbie would end the session being virtually incapable of controlling the writhing of her own pelvis as she sought some relief. The odd thing about it, the girl thought, is that Marie seems to know I'm in love with her husband. Not only doesn't it bother her but for some reason she seems to actually like the idea.

Even worse, Marie had given firm instructions that she was to be naked at all times in the apartment. When she left on her first trip, she had asked Bobbie to share the bed with Tom to keep him warm. This, she found, she could not do. Although she molded her slim body to his — and found out how easy it was to fit herself to his length — she was instantly in an agony of wanting.

Although she realized she could obtain some relief through masturbation, she wouldn't let herself do it. The one thing that proved to be easy was accepting the punishment spankings. Again, Andy had been proven correct: every time Tom spanked her after that awful first time he had been very gentle. Bitterly, she now wished he would beat her unconscious.

The hardest part of lying beside Tom was trying to force her body to relax. It was impossible. Fortunately, Tom proved to be a very deep sleeper and fell asleep almost as soon as she finished going down on him. As soon as he fell asleep with her head on his shoulder, she would get up and go to the library. There she would read for most of the night until sheer exhaustion overtook her. For some reason, in spite of usually falling asleep after four o'clock, she was always awake in time to greet Tom at seven with a cup of coffee.

Her reading, she realized, was odd. The library was stocked with all the classics. Although she had always been a fast reader, with all of her practice, her eyes now literally flew across the pages. She had gone through the complete Count of Monte Cristo in only two nights. In just three months she had read most of the world's classic literature.

At dinner, whether with Tom alone or with Marie, they had incredible literary discussions. When they weren't on literature, they were on science or politics or world affairs. It had come as a real surprise to Bobbie to find that she really was very smart.

Physically she had developed to a remarkable degree. Looking at her body in the mirror, she could see major changes. Her breasts that had been on the verge of sagging were now standing proudly upthrust and firm. The overtones of flabbiness around her belly, hips and thighs had completely disappeared. In its place now were the same hidden muscles that Marie herself had. She smiled wryly at her reflection in the mirror thinking about her muscle development. Now she was lifting weights midway between Marie's and Tom's.

It was not that she wanted to do more than Marie — far from it. Rather, it was another effort on her part to exercise to the point of exhaustion so she could sleep. Ruefully, she admitted that her plan had backfired. Now, almost regardless of the demands she made on her young body, it responded and performed.

Academically, she was also performing brilliantly. Partly it was because she and Tom had adjusted their schedules so that they were mostly in the same classes and sections. She smiled to herself thinking of the debates that so often ensued in their classes with Tom and her taking on the professor on some element of political correctness.

She reflected that it was a tribute to their professors because, although their answers seldom followed the book or the professor's position, they were so tightly reasoned, so well-supported and so well-written that they received A+ grades anyway. Several times they had been called in to see a professor because of papers they turned in. What was inevitably puzzling to the professor was that although their positions were identical, the wording of their two papers was totally different. This amused Barbara because invariably she had typed them both on the computer — and debated Tom over his wording versus her own.

Several times she had thought about moving out of the apartment. Finally she came to the realization that she had the worst of both worlds. She utterly adored Tom but couldn't have him. Worse, because she regularly took his huge cock in her mouth and drank his wonderful cum, she was constantly forced to live with the object of her sexual desire without being able to get any relief at all. At the same time she realized that she could still talk to him and see him. Since she couldn't live without him, she recognized that, as bad as the situation was for her, it was the best she could get.

Just then she heard her name called and went out to the kitchen. Tom pointed to Marie and said, "Teenybopper." Bobbie stuck out the tip of her tongue at Marie, then bent over his leg. Her head was to his right; it was her left cheek that was due to be spanked.

This time, though, instead of spanking her quickly and letting her up — to go and drain her cuntal fluids that always flowed so quickly and copiously whenever he touched her — he just lightly ran his fingertips over her beautiful tight buns.

"Marie," he called, "come and see! Bobbie has such a beautifully tight little ass now. It's almost a shame to hit it." As he spoke he was running his hand between her legs. Although she tried to squirm out of his grasp, his right arm was holding her like a vise. Very gently he ran his finger down her slit and was surprised to feel how wet it was. Following his instinct, he focused on her love bud. With a scream, Bobbie let go a flood of cuntal juices as her hips bucked with a violent orgasm.

Marie had been in the kitchen and came in response to his call just as Bobbie came so violently. "Thomas Conroy!" she exclaimed. "What are you doing to that poor girl?"

Although he was amazed at Bobbie's sudden reaction, Tom decided to continue to tease her lovely wet cunt with his fingertip.

Even though her head was down, she managed to cry, "For the love of God, Tom! Please stop! Please..." Then she just broke down in uncontrollable weeping.

"Tom Conroy, let that girl go this instant!" Marie exclaimed. "You're torturing her!"

He looked up at his beautiful wife with a hurt look on his face. "I am not!" he protested. "I didn't even spank her. I was just stroking her beautiful ass like this," he said as his left hand again just lightly stroked her sensitive ass cheeks. To his amazement Bobbie just cried harder. Although she was trying to speak, the sounds she was making were unintelligible.

"Why don't you do something that won't hurt her as much then?" Marie asked acidly. "Why don't you just strip the skin off her back with a whip? I assure you, she would prefer it, and it would be much less painful to her than what you're doing now!"

Tom looked at Marie, genuinely hurt. He didn't know what she was so mad about, but it was obvious that she was. In fact, she was furious — it was the first time she had ever been truly angry at him in all the months they had been married — but he still didn't know what he had done. It never occurred to him that Bobbie could possibly be attracted to him, let alone love him.

Utterly disgusted, Marie said, "Tom, let go of that girl this instant! My God! If your parents knew what you just did, they would disown you! Now let her go and get the hell out! And stay out for at least the next four hours."

With a wry little grin she said, "Go play in the traffic or something. If you got bounced off the front of a Mack truck it might bang some sense into your thick head."

Tom was so upset that when he released Bobbie, she just rolled off his leg and lay there in a heap on the floor, crying her eyes out. When he started to bend over to find out the trouble, Marie just pointed to the door and glared at him saying, "I'll take it from here. You've done enough damage for one day. And don't be in any rush to come home!"

As soon as he went out the door, Marie was on her knees beside the huddled girl. She lifted Bobbie's head, rested it on her lap, and just lightly stroked the poor girl's face. "You poor thing," she murmured. "But it will be over pretty soon."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.