Barbara - Cover

Barbara

Copyright© By Morgan, 1994 - 2014. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Continues the Ali Clifford saga. The story begins six years after the ending of Cynthia Martin. Many of the characters are continued from earlier books.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

On Saturday evening at six-thirty, Chet Curtis knocked on the door of the Conroy's apartment. A few moments later, the door was opened by the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. Since Chet, like Tom, was six feet three, he found himself looking down at her face.

The girl grinned up at him and said, "Oink!"

For some reason Chet thought it was the funniest thing he had ever heard.

The young girl looked up at him, cocked her head and said, "It is a pig party we're going to, isn't it? Am I appropriately dressed?"

Marie was wearing her usual garb: skin-tight Levi's and an old work shirt. Suddenly the young man blushed. His face was lobster red when Tom arrived at the door. Chet said with the dismay obvious in his voice, "Tom ... I'm afraid we're going to have a problem tonight. I know you and Marie are married and all, but the drinking age in California is twenty-one ... But ... You see, USC has a sort of understanding with the fraternities. Neither the school nor the cops bother us as long as we confine the drinking in the house to people over eighteen. And since your wife..."

At that the young girl squealed delightedly, jumped up, grabbed him around the neck and gave him the warmest, most loving kiss he could ever imagine. When she released him, his head was spinning.

Putting out her hand she said, "Welcome, Chet Curtis. I'm Marie Conroy, and that's the nicest thing anyone has said to me in days!" With a grin she said, "You see, Chet, I'm twenty-eight." Then raising an eyebrow she added, "I'm fully legal!" Hearing the words, he looked at Marie hard. They had been moving into the living room and the young man nearly collapsed on the sofa.

Tom disappeared to go and make drinks while Marie just grinned at his friend. Then he looked at Marie closely and confirmed his first impression. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on. Slowly shaking his head he said, "Mrs. Conroy, I think we should forget about tonight ... I mean ... A woman of your beauty, doing some of the things..."

He then shook his head rapidly and said, "Absolutely not! It's out of the question."

"Like stripping to the waist?" she asked. Still standing in front of him, she stripped off her shirt, then her Levi's and stood in front of the astonished young man wearing only her bikini. Turning her back to him, she looked over her shoulder and asked, "Do you do this to your pigs?" Chet almost became ill as he saw the scars that still crisscrossed her back and thighs.

Then she turned so that the brand on her left cheek was to him and said, "I did this to myself." Then with her eyes innocently wide, she asked, "Do you brand your pigs? As long as it's Tom's initials, T C, I would be happy for you to do it."

Chet Curtis was in a state of near-shock. He knew his mouth was gaping but there was nothing he could do. Finally he regained control and realized that Marie had dressed again but was still standing barefoot in front of him. Then she said, "There's more." Standing on one foot she showed him the sole of her other and said, "This is what comes of walking a hundred and fifty miles through the jungle, barefoot."

With her eyes wide she asked, "Do you make your pigs do that, Chet?"

Sitting down beside him on the sofa she grinned and said, "I guess I owe you an explanation. You see, Tom and I have an arrangement. He wanted a rich wife and I wanted a young, virile husband." With a little pout she added, "I get a lot of flak from my partners, but that's just because they're jealous."

Then looking him straight in the eye she asked, "Do you still think I couldn't take it? Do you really torture your pigs?" Then with a grin she added, "Of course, if anyone breathes a word to my partners of what I'm doing tonight, he's dead!"

Showing concern, Chet sounded alarmed and asked, "Would ... Could you lose your job?"

"Good grief, no!" Marie replied with a merry laugh. "It's just that our firm is the largest collection of teases in the Western World! I would never live it down. I can see them now! My office would have the greatest collection of pig paraphernalia the world would ever have seen: pig statuettes, books on raising pigs, ears of corn..."

Shaking her head she giggled, "My God! It would never end."

Suddenly Chet's mouth formed an "O" and he said, "You're a lawyer, aren't you? A partner in a law firm?"

When she nodded her head once he slowly shook his head and said, "My dad is on the Board of Trustees of USC's law school. I remember him talking about the greatest graduates in the history of the school: twin sisters from Vietnam. Marie, you're one of them, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am, Chet," she replied without a giggle this time, "but I truly hope you'll keep our secret. In case it's not very obvious to you by now, I'm desperately in love with my husband and I'm now convinced he really loves me, too."

Then she told him about their honeymoon and ended by saying, "So you see, Chet, if I can take on a Great White shark naked with just a knife, I think I can survive a pig party, don't you?"

He whistled softly and said, "I think this is going to really be a night to remember. Marie, I think you're going to clean up!"

The threesome had drinks and then Marie excused herself to finish the dinner. When it was served, Chet marveled at it saying it was the finest food he had ever eaten in his entire life.

With a warm wink at Marie, Tom replied, "That's all very well for you to say, Chet, but I have to eat it every day! There's no let up. Can I ever have a plain hamburger? A ... a hot dog? Don't be silly! All I get is this stuff ... Oh! And Great White shark cooked more different ways than you can count."

Shaking his head in feigned sadness, he added, "That's the trouble with killing one of those things by yourself. I guess we've both been too environmentally sensitized about waste. You wouldn't believe how big a fifteen-hundred pound shark is until you have to try to eat the whole damned thing with just one other person to help."

When they walked over to the fraternity house, it was nine o'clock. The first thing they were told to do was to take off their shirts. When they all did, they went to the basement where the party was getting underway. Everyone present was bare to the waist. Tom put his arm around his wife and lightly squeezed a tit. When she looked up at him, he lowered his lips for a kiss.

Then she whispered, "Squeeze harder, please." When he did, he was rewarded with a wonderful warm sound from deep in her body. Looking up at him she whispered, "Tom Conroy, I love you so very much!"

Chet had gone to the bar and returned with three beers. Soon the competition got started and it turned out to be fun. First, the girls — in spite of the name — were anything but pigs. They were all very attractive girls, most of whom seemed relatively unconcerned about their partial nudity. None of them had figures to compare with Marie's, though. Looking around, she didn't see Barbara Dawson and wondered about it. When the competition began, she forgot about Bobbie and just had fun.

The first competition required a man to be blindfolded and then pick out his date from a group of four girls, using their sense of feel. The guys all loved it because it provided the opportunity to feel so many tits. When it was Tom's turn, Marie was the third in line. When he felt her very solid tits, instead of announcing her as his pick, he lowered his lips to hers and she melted into his arms in the most passionate kiss anyone present had ever seen.

Finally they separated, and he said thoughtfully, "Well, this one is sort of close..." Then he took her in his arms and kissed her again. When they broke their embrace, everyone else in the room was cheering.

After he shed his blindfold Marie whispered, "I'm going to fix you for that 'sort of close' crack, Thomas Conroy!"

"I'm sure you are, darling," he replied with a grin. Then with a wink he added, "I can hardly wait!" She just grinned and winked back.

The competitions were good-natured and the young people all seemed to have fun. Between Marie and Tom they won every competition there was. In the only coed competition Marie beat Tom and everyone else. It consisted of lapping up beer from a dog dish on the floor with the competitor's hands tied behind his back with the competition being judged on the time it took to lap up all the beer.

When she just edged Tom, she stuck out her tongue and said, "You should have done better than that ... On the other hand, you didn't spend all the time in the jungles of Vietnam that I did, either, did you?"

It was now almost eleven-thirty, and there was still no sign of Bobbie. Then a tall young man came down the stairs supporting a girl who seemed nearly unconscious. It was Bobbie. Half carrying her, he went to a table in the corner and sat her on it.

Quickly he stripped off all of her clothes and announced, "Okay, guys! Now the party can really begin. Who wants to follow me in fucking this slut?"

Marie had seen that Bobbie's eyes were glazed. She appeared to be drugged, yet she was still trying to cover herself in spite of her enfeebled condition.

She could hear the girl mumble, "No, Cam! Don't!"

Ignoring her pleas, he forced her legs apart, took his cock out of his pants and instantly had it probing at her loins. It was obvious to Marie that Bobbie was resisting to the limits of her impaired ability.

Dashing across the room, she slapped the boy across the face with all her might. "Stop it!" she cried. "Leave this girl alone!"

Cameron Smith was shaken by the hard slap. Because of her physical condition, it almost knocked him out. Turning on her, he exclaimed, "Why you little bitch! I'll fix you..."

As he took a roundhouse swing, Tom interposed himself and leveled the older boy with a short right to the chin. It was a knockout punch and Smith collapsed in a heap on the floor.

"Not my wife, you won't!" Tom exclaimed as he stood over the boy with his body visibly shaking from emotion.

Meanwhile, Marie had ignored the whole thing. Knowing Tom could take care of the situation, she had picked up the pieces of Bobbie's clothes and dressed her again. When she finished, she looked into the girl's eyes and could see that she was sick. Guessing that Barbara had been drugged, in spite of the girl's larger size Marie easily carried her over to a sofa and laid her out on it.

Having noticed a telephone in the corner, she placed a call. Then she rejoined Tom who was still standing over the now-reviving Cameron Smith. Rubbing his jaw, he slowly got up to a sitting position. After waiting for his head to clear some more, he finally looked up at Tom and asked, "What did you do that for?"

"For rape," Marie replied quietly. "I think you're going to leave USC right now."

The other members of the house were still standing around dumbfounded. Initially, no one had moved. Now the others were quickly dressing and a few were slipping out of the basement, heading home. Finally Chet Curtis came over to Marie and told her in a whisper that the boy Tom had hit was Cameron Smith. Cam's father was a wealthy University trustee who always bought him out of the jams he repeatedly got himself into.

When she heard the story, Marie merely smiled mirthlessly and said, "Not this time!"

Smith's face was florid with rage as he lightly ran his fingers over his swelling jaw and exclaimed, "I'll fix you for this! I'll get you thrown out of the university! You can't do a thing to me. My dad has a battalion of lawyers who will just crucify you!" With a wicked smile he added, "I can hardly wait!"

"Then I suggest you call him at once," Marie said. Glancing at her watch she added, "It's now eleven forty-five. If this isn't settled in fifteen minutes, I'm calling the police and charging you with felony rape. That's a major-league felony in this and every other state, Mr. Smith. Now, do you want to call your father? The phone's in the corner."

When he called his father, his father asked for the telephone number of the pay phone and said he would have one of his lawyers call the girl who was causing trouble and settle her hash on the spot. As for the boy who hit him, he would take steps to ensure he was expelled from the University.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.