Barbara - Cover

Barbara

Copyright© By Morgan, 1994 - 2014. All Rights Reserved

Epilogue I

Romantic Sex Story: Epilogue I - Continues the Ali Clifford saga. The story begins six years after the ending of Cynthia Martin. Many of the characters are continued from earlier books.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

It was five years later and John Callaway was in his chambers. Although he had returned to the appellate bench, by coincidence he was again serving in a special term of the Superior Court. He had just arrived, hung up his coat and was now checking his calendar. Seeing the notation penciled on it, he smiled. Today was the day Gloria Smith was to appear before him again. Just then, there was a knock on the door and he invited the visitor to come in.

The door opened and Martha Bradford Garfield entered his office with her huge tiger, King. Following her in were Gloria Smith, who had a baby in her arms, accompanied by a very large black man; then Jane Carter and finally, April Jackson.

After they all took seats, Callaway looked at Jane and said, "Well, Miss Carter, what is the position of the District Attorney's Office in the matter of The People vs. Gloria Smith after five years?"

"It's Jane Barnes now, Your Honor. I just returned from my honeymoon." Then she pretended to look hurt and added, "Doesn't it even show... ? But as for your question, I would rather Gloria tell you about herself and then I'll give you the State's position."

"I'm sorry, Jane," Callaway replied trying to look contrite, "but I thought that silly grin and distracted look was just the normal appearance of all young women working as prosecutors in the DA's office."

She grinned, pointed a finger at him like it was a pistol and said, "Bang! You're dead, sexist!"

Callaway laughed, then asked Gloria what she had been doing.

"Judge," she said in a beautifully cultured voice, "I am now Mrs. William Carson. This is my husband, Bill, and my baby daughter, Martha. I'm sure it's obvious who she is named after. In fact, I am delighted to say that Marty and her husband, Don, consented to be Martha's godparents."

Sitting up even straighter in her chair she added, "I can't tell you how happy I am that Martha was born before you send me to prison."

Then she began her recital of events: "What happened over the last five years? Well, first I served a period of slavery to April, here. And when I use the term, slavery, I use it advisedly. Never has a human been made to work as hard as they worked me. And it wasn't just April, either! It was the whole family. Do you know who was the very worst? Their daughter, Casey! She is a slave-driving terror."

Tears came to her eyes as she continued, "That little girl — she was only six years old at the time — worked on me every single night and all weekend long. Do you know what she was doing? She was teaching me! Arithmetic, geography, history, English, religion ... Handwriting! She made me shape letters hour after hour after hour until my head spun. But my writing did improve.

"Was that all? Don't I wish! She taught me manners, deportment, bearing ... Could you imagine being naked and just walking back and forth, back and forth while this little girl criticized everything about me? That's what I did and that's what she did."

Then she smiled warmly and said, "But whenever I was about to drop from sheer exhaustion, she would make me lie down flat on the floor. Then she would strip naked, climb on my body, hug me, kiss me all over, and tell me what a wonderful job I was doing. I would feel so wonderfully warm and snugly and be about to fall asleep.

"Was I ever so lucky? Oh ... no! She would pinch my bottom hard, order me off my ass and back on my feet. There was so much more for me to learn and so little time for her to teach me!

"Why all of this work, you might ask. To fit me for my next job — a job about which I knew absolutely nothing. After eight months, Casey allowed as how I was ready. What did that mean? Ready for what? Well, it meant that I was prepared to be a lending officer in April's bank. That was impossible, of course. After all, I only finished the tenth grade. But did that slow down the little monster? Hah! Don't be ridiculous.

"Do you know what she made me do, Judge? Can you possibly guess? She makes me take a whole set of College Boards — the SAT's and achievements." Then her face fell as she added, "And I scored 800's ... on all of them! Is she finished yet? Of course not! Now I take the BSAT — the Business School Aptitude Test ... and score in the 99th percentile.

"'But I'm only a partially reconstructed prostitute!' I screamed.

"Little Miss Monster then ordered me to strip naked and follow her into her room. There she made me stand in front of a full-length mirror and look at myself. To my utter astonishment, I see that I was naturally standing up straight with my tits thrust out, and my nipples were as hard as little pebbles.

"Then she reached under her bed and pulled out a scrapbook — or sort of a scrapbook — and made me follow her — still naked, of course — to the library. There she sits me down beside her and goes through the book with me after first putting audio and video tapes on the players. What is the book? To my astonishment, it is a before-and-after scrapbook of Gloria Smith. It turned out that the audio tapes were of me speaking. Everything about my voice had changed — particularly my vocabulary and sentence structure. My handwriting was now like Casey's own. The video tape showed me serving at the table, exercising, and just sitting in a chair like a lady.

Finally she says, 'Miss Smith, now you're behaving like the real lady you have been all along!' Then she throws herself into my arms and smothers me with kisses."

Looking at Callaway she said with tears now flowing in twin streams down her cheeks and her voice cracking, "Do you know what she did then? She looked at me with tears in her eyes and asked, 'Miss Smith, I hope someday you will be able to find it in your heart to forgive me for all of the things I have done to you. For all of the cruelty I inflicted on you, for all of the mean things I have done to you!'"

Gloria stopped to try to regain control and then continued, "All that little girl did — and she was only seven years old at the time — was to take a cheap whore and make her look like a lady — an educated lady — in eight months! Anyway, now I am a vice president at the bank, although with Martha here, and facing a long prison term, I'm sure that must now end.

"But are the Jacksons through with me yet? Have I escaped? Do they leave me alone? I should have been so lucky! After almost a year, I am introduced by Ron Jackson to Bill, here. Bill Carson, as you may know, is the free safety for the Los Angeles Raiders. He got to know Ron because both of them are perennial All-Pros and play against each other in the Pro Bowl.

"Anyway, Ron told Bill he needed to clean up his act and to do it he needed a good woman: me! Me, Your Honor? Can you imagine anything dumber than that? A partially reconstructed prostitute who couldn't clean herself up, let alone anyone else, without being hounded twenty-four hours a day?

"But maybe Bill should tell you more, if you will permit it?"

Callaway said he was all ears and please to continue. Just then the baby in her arms became restive. Looking at him Gloria said, "I'm sorry, Judge, but it appears our little friend is a bit uncomfortable."

She shook her head in feigned sadness and said, "She is a perfect example of what I was just saying. Casey made me over to appear to be a lady in only eight months, but I can't even get our baby toilet-trained in three!"

Gloria used the washroom off the judge's chambers to change the baby and powder her little bottom. When she emerged, the infant was wearing only diapers; Gloria had a sleeper for her to wear in a large bag beside her.

Before she could do anything, though, King communicated, "Mrs. Carson, would ... could ... would you put Martha on my chest? Marty's children have always loved it, and I'm almost sure..."

Gloria pretended to glare at him and exclaimed, "King Garfield! I'm amazed. Just because you saved my life and personally eliminated the most vicious gang of sadists in the country in the process ... I mean ... Hell, my life certainly wasn't worth much. But just for that, you want me to let you ... with my daughter!"

Suddenly her expression changed totally. "King, would you like to eat her for your lunch? She is wholly milk-fed, so she should be very sweet and tender ... Better yet, what about me? You've seen my milk-laden jugs — both, with all the milk in them, might make a nice snack for you, along with my baby. Or, you might enjoy my tits along with my buns. They're nice and tight — there's almost no fat at all — but I don't know how they would taste. Perhaps a leg? Both legs?

"Darling King, what would you like?"

Then her expression changed again. She glared at him and said, "And what's wrong with you, anyway? Are you a slow learner or something? How many times do I have to tell you that you don't ask a Carson ... You tell us!

"When you say jump, our only possible response is, 'How high would you like me to jump, darling King?' Clear?"

Then she dropped to her knees, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Gosh!" King complained after he recovered from the incredible flow of pure love and goodness from Gloria's lips, "You have one hell of a nerve! I only want to hold your baby on my chest, but you have to almost kill me with one of your kisses first."

Then he shook his head and said, "I guess it's a good thing Bill is a pro football player, and a defensive back at that. They have to have a kamikaze complex to survive. I guess that must be why he's still alive."

Gloria couldn't contain her giggles and Bill Carson laughed loudly. Then King grinned — or a tiger's version of a grin — lay back and spread his legs. Gently, Gloria put her baby on his chest. The tiny girl happily crawled around it, pulled with both of her tiny hands at the wonderfully soft fur, and then just lay down on her belly and wriggled on it, cooing as she did.

Then with the utmost gentleness, King enfolded her in his paws. In just moments the little girl was sound asleep with the most beautifully innocent smile on her face. When King just very softly purred, the baby seemed to love the sound. She wriggled her tiny body on his fur and then just totally relaxed.

"Thank you, Your Honor," Gloria said softly. "Please accept our apologies for wasting your valuable time."

"Waste?" Callaway exclaimed. "Mrs. Carson, seeing your incredible love for your infant and seeing her incredible beauty and happiness are not, nor ever will be, a waste!"

Then he smiled and said, "Kelly has already given birth to one of ours! Can you imagine an old fart like me — already a grandfather to Kelly's older girls — now a father again? And Kelly? She just seems to get younger." He sighed and added, "And I don't think we have stopped yet, either."

Then he looked at Gloria and said, "Mrs. Carson, there's something I should tell you, I guess. You see, I remember so vividly that day five years ago when you came to see me. When you told how Marty had prayed and then God restored your body and even your virginity, I remember you looking at me and wondering what I could possibly be thinking.

"The answer? I knew it to be true. How could I know? Because just a few weeks earlier, two little children had knelt on the floor right here by my chair in this very office and prayed for me. They really did. What were they praying for? They asked God to spare my life.

"You see, on that day just over five years ago, I had an inoperable malignant brain tumor. I had less than a week to live. Well, they prayed and I could feel the pressure recede in my skull. I had a CAT scan the next day and to the utter amazement of my doctors — but to no surprise to me — it was gone. Gone completely!

"But did those little imps stop at saving my life? I should be so lucky! Oh, no! They had to roll back the clock, taking more than twenty years off my age. So our son, Ken, is their fault!"

"I never knew!" Gloria whispered.

"Almost no one else knows, either," Callaway said. Then to Jane he said, "And I would appreciate it very much if you said nothing to anyone about this."

Jane Barnes appeared to do a double-take, sat up straight and said, "I'm terribly sorry, Judge. I'm afraid my mind had wandered back to our honeymoon ... and back to my bed this morning. Did you say something?" Then she just winked and grinned.

Bill Carson also grinned, shook his head and continued, "Anyway, sir, I would like to tell you about us now and then go back in time. Well, sir, today I guess I'm a force in the black community. I'm on more Boards of Trustees than I can count — fortunately, Gloria keeps track of them for me — and I guess I'm a wealthy man. That's her, too. She has been my agent for four years, also.

"What makes it all go? She does. Whenever we go anywhere, I have a queen at my side. I'm sure that the only reason I'm on so many boards is that they hope that I will bring Gloria along to a meeting sometime."

The big man sat up straight and said, "A big problem in the black community is the way we so often treat our women. That is never a problem with Gloria. The treatment she receives borders on reverential! They absolutely adore her and — I'm sure — wonder what she could possibly see in me. A question, I might add, that has occurred to me more than once.

"What does Gloria do for me? Not a whole lot. She's my agent, of course, and I have the best contract for a defensive back — in the AFC, at least. Does she stop there? You jest! She goes over all the game films analyzing my patterns and forcing me to change them constantly.

:The result? My play and my stats keep getting better and my salary keeps increasing. When I tease her about it, she just says that she's taking care of her meal ticket. Then she usually grabs at me and says she wants some of her fee paid ... in cum!"

Then he looked hurt and added, "But it's terrible, sir ... It's not right! You're a judge. Maybe you can help me with equity. You see, sir, because I am highly paid, her agent's commission is pretty big, too. But she only pays me five dollars a pint for cum! Does that sound like a fair price to you? But that's how she insists on collecting her agent's fee!"

Looking puzzled he asked, "Judge, does your wife do that?"

"No, Bill, she doesn't," Callaway replied seriously. "All she does is wrap her legs around my thigh and give me second-degree burns with her cunt. When I complain, all she does is raise her nose in the air and say I wouldn't have the problem if I cooled off her love box enough with my nice warm cum. She says that if I'm burned, it's my own fault."

Then to Jane he asked, "Does your husband complain about things like that, too, Jane?"

"Of course not!" she exclaimed. Then with a wonderfully salacious grin she added, "We haven't gotten that far, yet. He's still stretching my nether openings to fit around his marvelous cock! We're working hard so that I will be able to take his huge cock inside me completely to its root in just one thrust."

She grinned and added, "You notice my legs are spread wide — they're not together in a nice, lady-like fashion? That's only because they're as close together as I can get them. The muscles in my thighs hurt too much to get them any closer together than this."

When everyone laughed, she looked puzzled and asked, "Why are you all laughing? I don't think it's at all funny."

When she squirmed uncomfortably on her chair, Gloria commented that it does feel a little uncomfortable the first few times after you've taken your husband in your ass.

Jane blushed red as a beet, but then grinned and said, "It sure does, doesn't it?"

"Anyway," Carson continued, "Let me contrast the present with the time I first met Gloria. Well, I was a real hot dude! I had more chicks than I could count. Ron Jackson introduced us and Gloria lost no time in telling me that she used to be a prostitute. She is such a ... a ... a..."

" ... Great piece of ass is the phrase you're searching for, darling," Gloria interjected blandly. "I am a great piece of ass, aren't I? Or a hot cunt? Or... ?"

Bill Carson just grinned and shook his head. "Anyway, I started to take her up to my room and she asked where I was going. When I told her, she slapped my face so hard, she almost knocked me out and stressed that the verb was 'used to be' not 'am'!

"Back then I had all the toys: the expensive Porsche, the Rolex, the closet full of threads ... They impressed all the chicks. Gloria? She just shook her head and pronounced them all a ridiculous waste of money. She made me give almost all of them up. Is that all? From her? Hah!

"Then she started asking about my education — my college degree. When I said I was missing a few credits — only three and a half years' worth — towards a valuable degree in Recreational Science, was she impressed? Hell, no! She just howled with laughter. Then she made me work.

"You heard her complain about Casey Jackson being a slave driver? Well, believe me when I tell you that she learned her lessons well! Judge, she told you how Casey worked on her nights and weekends? Well, how would you like it every single day! Beginning at seven o'clock in the morning, yet!

"The first day, when I stumbled to the door I was naked. There she stood. She looked at me up and down, said she had seen all the naked men she cared to see for a while and threw me a bathrobe. Then she starts me working on my handwriting.

"Later when I got passionate and she did, too, we headed towards my bedroom. When she asked where we were going and I told her, she slapped me again so hard she almost took my head off! Then she tells me that there are no free samples and no test drives. If I want her in my bed I'll have to marry her first. But before she would even think about that, I would have to shape up.

"Well, sir, she's such a magnificent woman, she became the incentive. I ended up getting a real degree — in business administration — in a year and a half.

"Is that all? Hah! Right at the beginning — after howling with laughter at my agent's contract — she became my agent. Then, working with April, she worked on my pass coverage. It seems that Gloria is a great passer and April may be the most gifted receiver alive. Anyway, although I've never been able to stop Gloria, no one in the NFL — with the possible exception of Chicago's Mike Cassidy — is nearly that good.

"We were married almost two years ago. What did I get? Not much. You see, sir, through the grace of Almighty God, my wife is an unbelievable combination. She was both a virgin and an experienced prostitute on our wedding night. Her whole focus in life is to make my life happier and make our love life more thrilling. All I can say, Judge, is if she gets any better, I'll be dead. I really will be.

"As it is, every night in bed, the first thing she does is to weigh my poor testicles in her hands and estimate how many episodes I might be good for. Then she proceeds to drain me absolutely dry! How?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.