Morning Light
Chapter 36

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Jimmy and his mother find love in the morning light.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Three months later...

The summer became a blur for Jimmy and Jennifer. They had found housing in California and Jimmy had registered for college. Shelly found a good art school and had been accepted. She had already moved in with Jimmy and Jennifer and was helping them get ready for the big move.

During the summer, Jennifer and Jimmy had grown even closer to Robert and Rhonda. They got together at least weekly, if not for sexual activity, then just to socialize. Rhonda was already planning to go to California for college but was sad that her friends and lovers were moving. However, she knew that Jimmy and Jennifer would be located only a two-hour drive from her school so she could visit often. She was trying to talk her dad into relocating. He hadn't agreed yet but he was softening on the issue. He didn't want to lose contact with Jennifer either.

It was a week away from the big move when Jimmy came home after running some errands that his mom had sent him on. He was looking forward to this evening, as his mother had not let him have sex with her all week. She claimed that it was "that time" of the month and that she didn't feel well. However, she seemed to be acting okay and in fact, seemed almost jubilant. It was strange that she had taken ever opportunity to tease him, almost giving him a case of "blue balls." It had also been strange that over the past month, she had let him have her ass, and sucked him off but was reluctant to let him come inside her vagina.

The house was strangely quiet when he walked into the living room. He started to call out to his mother when he saw a note on the coffee table. There was some kind of device lying on the note. He picked it up and looked at it. It almost looked like a thermostat and had a little window that had a red plus sign. He shrugged his shoulders and opened the note.

"Hi lover. I'm sorry that I teased you so much this week but I wanted you to be ready for our big night. I think it's time that we took the next step in our relationship. Go to your bathroom and shower then join me in our bedroom. I'll be waiting. I love you with all my heart. Jennifer."

Jimmy picked the device up again and looked at the little plus sign. Suddenly it dawned on him. "Oh my God," he said to himself. Jimmy practically ran to the bathroom, ripping his clothes off as he went. The next thing he remembered was tapping on the door to their bedroom. When he heard a soft "come in," he pushed the door open. Excitement coursed through him as he stepped into the room.

The room was filed with scented candles, flicking and making shadows dance on the wall. Jennifer was laying on the bed in a white teddy with white garters and nylons. There was a white, gauzy canopy hanging from the posts of the bed. It almost looked like a harem. A CD of soft love songs was playing.

Jimmy walked over to the bed as if he were in a dream. He looked down at his smiling mother and his heart felt like it was going to explode. He could never remember her looking more beautiful. "Are you sure about this?" he whispered, tears filling his eyes.

"As sure as anything ever in my life," Jennifer answered; her own tears running down her cheeks, her arms opened wide to him.

Jimmy dropped his robe, his penis pulsing in front of him. It had been erect since the second he realized what the note meant. He crawled next to his mother and took her into his arms.

Their bodies pressed together as their lips met. The kiss lingered on and on as excitement grew and loved flowed between them. If Jennifer could have gotten pregnant from a kiss, this one would have done it.

When their lips pulled apart, they were both gasping for breath.

"God I love you, Mom," Jimmy whispered.

"I love you, Jimmy," Jennifer responded as her hand wrapped around his penis. It felt huge tonight, bigger than ever. She moaned when she felt his balls. They were swollen, almost bursting with baby- making sperm.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.