Morning Light - Cover

Morning Light

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 34

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Jimmy and his mother find love in the morning light.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Rhonda was surprised when she picked up the ringing telephone and found Jimmy on the line. She thought something was wrong since he rarely called her.

"Hi, Rhonda," Jimmy said.

"Hi, Jimmy. Is everything okay?"

"Everything is wonderful. Listen, Rhonda, I wanted to ask you to do me a big favor."

"Sure, Jimmy. What is it?"

"Well, I want you to help me find an engagement ring for my mom," Jimmy said almost breathlessly.

"An engagement ring?" Rhonda asked in surprise.

"Yes. I know we can't really be married but I want to give her something special."

"Jimmy, that's so sweet. But where are you getting the money?"

"I have five thousand dollars saved up for a car I wanted to buy."

"God, Jimmy, you are a one -of- a- kind guy."

"Will you help me?"

"Absolutely! Why don't we invite Shelly along?"

"I was thinking about that but I know how she feels about my mom and wasn't sure how she would feel about that."

"Are you kidding?" she will love it. She can't marry your mom either, you know," Rhonda laughed.

"Sometimes I wonder," Jimmy said with a chuckle. "Will you call her then?"

"Sure."

"I was thinking about tomorrow afternoon. I'll pick you guys up at one o'clock then."

The next day, Rhonda and Shelly dragged Jimmy to just about every jewelry store in town. Finally, they found a great deal on a beautiful two-caret diamond. On the way home, Rhonda suggested that she host an intimate engagement party for the five of them at her house on Saturday night.

Jimmy agreed but he was so excited that he couldn't wait until Saturday to give her the diamond. He invited his mom to dinner the next evening. He took the remaining money in his savings account and got a reservation at the best restaurant in town.

Jennifer was delighted with the special invitation to dinner but didn't understand what it was all about. She had no idea what Jimmy had planned.

Jimmy dressed in a suit and had his mom put on his favorite dress. It was short, black, and very low cut. He treated her like gold the entire evening, bringing her flowers and opening doors like a perfect gentleman. No one at the restaurant seemed to notice that there was such an age difference between the two. It appeared that they were just two young people out for a special dinner.

When the dinner was over, Jennifer noticed that Jimmy had become very nervous, almost solemn. "Are you okay, sweetie?"

"I'm fine, Mom," Jimmy said as he looked around the room nervously.

Suddenly, from out of nowhere, a musician appeared with a violin and started to play.

Jennifer's face showed her total surprise. "Jimmy, what... " she started to say but stopped when she saw him pull a black box from his jacket.

Jimmy's hands were shaking as he fumbled with the box before opening it. He turned the box around and held it out to his mother.

Jennifer saw the large diamond gleaming brightly in the dim light of the restaurant. Now Jennifer's hands were shaking as she reached out to take the box.

"Jimmy, what is this?"

"Mom, I know we can't ever really be married," Jimmy whispered, his voice shaking, "but... but... I want to be with you forever. I can't ever see anyone else in my life. Will... will you marry me?"

"Oh my God, Jimmy," Jennifer said looking at the diamond then at Jimmy. "I... oh God, I don't know what to say." Tears began to stream down her cheeks.

Jimmy had tears in his eyes as well. It was partly happiness, but also a little worry that he had gone too far, since she hadn't said yes.

Jennifer was so shocked that she just stared at the diamond, not realizing that Jimmy was waiting for an answer. Suddenly she realized that he was waiting. "Oh God, Jimmy, yes! There is no one else in the world that I want more than you. I love you with all my heart."

Jimmy's face lit up like a Christmas tree and he let out a big sigh of relief.

"Jimmy, where in the world did you get the money for this?" Jennifer said acting like the mother suddenly.

"I had a little saved up for something special," he answered, his chest swelling with pride. "Rhonda and Shelly helped me pick it out. They want to have a special party for us on Saturday night."

"And I talked to Rhonda just last night and she didn't say a word," Jennifer said, squinting her eyes and making a face like she was mad. "Wait until I get hold of her."

Jennifer took the ring out of the box and put it on her finger. It was a perfect fit. Suddenly, the music stopped and the musician began to clap his hands together. Jennifer's face turned red as she looked around the restaurant and saw that everyone was looking at her and Jimmy. Then the entire room broke out in applause when they realized that there was something special going on.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.