Morning Light - Cover

Morning Light

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 33

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Jimmy and his mother find love in the morning light.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The following day, Jennifer told Shelly about the new relationship with Rhonda and Robert. Shelly was a bit jealous at first until Jennifer told her that she could join them if she wanted too. She was more than a little excited about that. As always, she wanted to know when. Jennifer said she would set up something for the following weekend. She told her that she would arrange a special little party for her. A "coming out" party so to speak.


It would have been a bizarre set up to most people. Yet, the unusual had become natural for Jennifer and her extended family now. The four of them were sitting in the family room drinking wine and talking quietly. They all had on silk bathrobes but were naked underneath. Jennifer sat in an armless chair away from the others. Everyone thought that was strange but knew it had something to do with the evening's activities.

Jennifer had prepared Shelly for the party. She hadn't told anyone what was going to happen tonight or that Shelly was even there. Robert had met Shelly but still didn't know that she participated in their sexual activities. Therefore, it was quite a shock to him when she walked into the room.

Jennifer had dressed Shelly in her favorite little girl's outfit. She had pulled her hair back into to ponytails with little blue ribbons and had her put on a little girls blouse and short, short skirt. She even had her carry a big sucker in her hand.

Robert let out a gasp of surprise.

"Robert, you remember Shelly, don't you?" Jennifer said casually.

"Uh... uh... uh... yes I... uh guess," he stuttered, his eyes wide in amazement. Robert pulled his robe tight to him, a little embarrassed that an "outsider" was there. He felt disappointed that someone was going to get in the way of their activities. He had quickly come to love their little get together's.

"Shelly is going to participate with us in our fun and games tonight," Jennifer said, motioning Shelly over to her. "You see, Shelly's been a bad girl today and needs a little correction. She gets like that sometimes, so I need to take her in hand. I thought all of you might like to watch."

Robert felt his heart begin to pound in his chest. What was going on here? he wondered.

Shelly stood shyly in front of Jennifer who looked at her sternly. "I think a little spanking should teach you a lesson," Jennifer said as she pulled the young girl roughly over her lap.

Shelly yelped but didn't resist as she practically fell over Jennifer's legs. Her head almost touched the floor and her buttocks were in the air.

Everyone's mouth dropped open as they watched Jennifer lift Shelly's short skirt to her waist. She had on a pair of little girl panties with balloons printed all over them.

"She has such a nice little ass," Jennifer said to no one in particular as she ran her hand across the tight panties. "I'll bet her sweet cheeks will shine when I'm done."

Jimmy and Rhonda began to snicker.

Robert's eyes were as big as saucers as he watched Jennifer pull Shelly's panties down her thighs.

"I think ten smacks from me will be a good start," Jennifer said as she raised her hand and brought it down on Shelly's smooth buttocks. There was a loud crack in the room.

Robert jumped at the sound and his mouth opened in surprise.

The smack wasn't terribly hard but hard enough to leave a hand print. Shelly and Jennifer had discussed the little show they were going to put on. In fact, it had been Shelly's idea. At first Jennifer had balked at the thought of spanking her but Shelly had pleaded. Finally, Jennifer had relented but agreed that there would only be ten smacks. While Shelly wanted more, she took what she could get.

Robert couldn't believe what he was watching. He had never seen anything like it in his life. Yet, his amazement turned to excitement as he watched Jennifer redden the young girl's ass.

The smacks rang out in the room as Jennifer landed one after the other. Although Jennifer wanted to go easy on Shelly, she found that with each smack the blows got a little harder. By the sixth one, her breathing was heavy and her heart was beating wildly in her chest. She could feel her vagina throbbing between her legs. As much as she didn't want to admit it, she had begun to enjoy this little game. She could feel the heat grow under her hand with each smack. By the time she got to ten smacks, she had lost count. Her head was spinning with excitement. Somewhere around the fifteenth blow, she realized that she had gone too far and stopped her hand in mid-swing. Shelly was squirming and moaning on her lap.

"Stand up, young lady," Jennifer said, trying to sound stern, but shivering in excitement. Jennifer's own face was red and her breathing was labored.

Shelly stood in from of Jennifer, her head down and a submissive look on her face.

"Turn around and show me your ass," Jennifer ordered.

Everyone watched, as Shelly turned around, her panties still at mid-thigh. She slowly lifted her skirt in back. It was Jennifer's turn to gasp and squirm in her chair. Shelly's normal white ass was bright red and looked hot to the touch. She felt a moment of regret, chastising herself for going too far. Then she looked between Shelly's legs and saw her juice literally running down her thighs. She almost sighed in relief. "Now go around and show everyone what a bad girl gets," Jennifer said, her voice quivering.

Shelly's face was as red as her ass as she turned to walk over to Rhonda. While she hadn't expected to be displayed like this, her submissive nature sent shivers up and down her spine. Her panties were still stretched across her thighs, making it difficult to walk. She stopped in front of Rhonda, turned around, and bent slightly forward. Her swollen buttocks were throbbing sweetly under her skirt now.

Rhonda lifted the skirt. "Oh my, you did a wonderful job, Jennifer," Rhonda said as she reached out to touch her hot buttocks. "Wow, that's hot," she exclaimed in mock severity. "And I bet this is hot as well," she added as she slid her hand between Shelly's legs.

"Ohhhhh!" Shelly moaned as Rhonda's fingers rubbed her swollen lips.

On impulse, Rhonda took Shelly's wet lips between her fingers and squeezed rather harshly, pulling them away from her body.

"Oh Goddddd!" Shelly moaned and her legs shook with pleasure.

Jimmy smiled as he looked at Robert for his reaction.

Robert was in total shock. The entire scene was like a dream, a wild sex dream. He couldn't believe that his daughter was actually playing with another girl. Sure he knew that she, Jimmy, and Rhonda had been together sexually, but he didn't expect the girls to be doing anything. Boy, was he wrong.

After Rhonda pulled her wet fingers from Shelly's crotch, she pushed her over to Jimmy to let him see.

Jimmy flipped the skirt up, chuckled, and palmed one buttock in his hand. The feeling of her warm ass cheek made his penis throb. Then he quickly pushed two fingers into Shelly's sloppy hole. He smiled when Shelly groaned as his fingers slid easily inside, making a squishing sound. "Why the little slut is positively dripping," Jimmy said, pulling out his wet fingers and holding them up for everyone to see. Shelly didn't see Jimmy lick his fingers clean behind her back.

Finally, Shelly walked tentatively over to Robert. Her vagina felt as swollen as her buttocks now. Her legs were shaking as she neared this stranger. She stopped and turned around, lifting her skirt hesitantly. Her red ass was inches from Robert's face. His face was flushed with excitement and embarrassment. Shelly stood silently, feeling his eyes on her. When nothing happened, she looked over her shoulder at him and said shyly, "You can touch me, if you want."

Robert's hand moved as if in slow motion. He cupped one hot buttock in his hand, holding it like it was delicate china. He squeezed gently and Shelly moaned. His hand was shaking as he moved it to the other buttock. He squeezed it a little harder and lifted the firm cheek as if testing the weight. His hand was shaking when it moved between her spread thighs. When his fingers touched her wet lips, he felt her move down slightly, almost like she wanted his finger inside her. Slowly he pressed his middle finger between the lips and into her hole. It was Robert's turn to moan as her tight hole grasped his finger and juice poured out as if he had punctured a water balloon.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.