Morning Light - Cover

Morning Light

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 32

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Jimmy and his mother find love in the morning light.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Shelly had an exhausting day with her cousin and her two kids. They were three and five and full of energy. She had planned to stay the night but by the end of the day, she wanted to go home and relax. Her cousin was disappointed but understood.

When Shelly pulled up to her house, there were two cars in the driveway. She recognized one as belonging to Ralph Jenkins, a biology teacher at school. He had been over on a number of occasions to visit with her mom and dad. However, Shelly wasn't sure she liked Ralph. He seemed so bossy around her parents. He also scared her a little. He was big, black and very muscular, with a smoothly shaven head. She would have normally thought he was handsome but he looked at her like he wanted to devour her. Still, there was there was a little thrill when she was near him, almost like an animal magnetism.

The other car in the driveway belonged to her uncle.

Shelly wasn't naturally suspicious by nature but after the video that she had seen a few weeks ago, she knew that something was going on. Ralph had been over quite often lately. Sometimes he stayed in the spare bedroom or at least she thought that he stayed there. Just the other day she had seen him there when she arrived home after her date with Jimmy.

Instead of going in the front door, Shelly sneaked around back. She started to go to the kitchen door but stopped when she saw movement between the curtains on the basement window. Her eyes opened wide as she peeked into the clubroom. She saw her mother standing in the center of the room with her head down. Sitting meekly in chairs were her father and uncle.

Suddenly, as if someone had given them an order, both her father and uncle jumped up and went quickly over to her mom. She gasped when she saw them begin to take her clothes off. With wide eyes she watched them strip her mother until she was entirely naked. Next, they took a rope and tied her hands behind her back. The two men made Shelly's mom kneel on the floor. Then they returned to their chairs. However, they didn't sit down but instead began to strip. Within seconds, everyone Shelly could see through the narrow window was naked.

For the second time, Shelly saw her father and uncle naked. Both had erections as they took their seats again. It sounded to Shelly like someone other than the three people she could see was talking. She wondered where Ralph was. She didn't have to wonder long. Another gasp escaped Shelly's mouth when she saw him walk into view. He was shirtless, his dark skin shining, muscles rippling. He stood directly in front of Shelly's mother, her eyes staring at his crotch. His pants were tented, showing his own excitement.

Ralph reached for his belt and then unzipped his pants. Soon he stood in his jockey underwear, his erection obvious to everyone. Slowly he pulled his shorts down, letting his long black penis spring free. His throbbing penis bounced up and down with excitement, just inches from Shelly's mother's face.

Shelly watched as Ralph reached down and grabbed her mother's nipples. He pulled them hard, stretching her breasts from her body. Shelly could see her mother's mouth open in a cry of pleasure or pain, or maybe both. In spite of her shock, Shelly felt her own vagina begin to quiver. Her own submissive nature began to control her emotions. She wanted to run away but her legs wouldn't move. Instead, she continued to watch as her father and uncle came back over and knelt next to her mother. She was totally shocked to see her father reach up, take the long black penis in his hand, and hold it to her mother's lips. Her uncle pushed her mother's head forward until she took it into her mouth. Then he forced her head back and forth, her drooling mouth coating the black stick with her saliva.

Shelly's hand found it's way inside her shorts and began to rub her swollen vagina as she watched her father and uncle began to suck on her mother's breasts. Ralph continued to push his penis in and out of her mouth, holding her head in his hands. After a few minutes, Ralph pulled away from the sucking mouth and walked over to the pool table. He climbed up on the table and lay down on his back. Shelly felt her sex lips quiver as she looked at his long black pole sticking up from his prone body. Then she watched as her father and uncle picked her mother up and carried her to the pool table. A gasp escaped Shelly's lips as she saw them lift her up and hold her just above the throbbing organ. Then as if on queue they sat her down, the black penis disappearing into her body.

The fingers that had been working on Shelly's swollen lips plunged into her body as she watched her mother take Ralph's penis into her. She stared in amazement as the two men worked her mother up and down on his shaft. Within a few minutes, she could see that her mother was climaxing repeatedly, her juice slick on the black skin of Ralph's penis. Then she heard a bellow and knew that Ralph was climaxing as well. Soon his thick juice was running out of her mother and coating his penis and balls. Shelly closed her eyes and whimpered as a strong climax rushed through her. When she had recovered and opened her eyes, she saw her father on his knees with his mouth buried between her mother's legs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.