Morning Light - Cover

Morning Light

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 31

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Jimmy and his mother find love in the morning light.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The rest of the morning and early afternoon was spent preparing for Rhonda and Robert's arrival. Jimmy had to vacuum the pool and the hot tub, set up the grill and finish up outside. Jennifer straightened up the house and prepared dinner.

Robert and Rhonda arrived at 4 PM. Jennifer greeted them at the door and kissed Rhonda, giving her a big hug. She turned to Robert and smiled, then kissed him briefly on the lips in a friendly manner. It was easy to tell that he was still nervous about the relationship between the two families.

A few minutes later, Jennifer and Robert were sitting on the back deck. Rhonda and Jimmy had put on their swimsuits and were frolicking in the pool. From the deck, the entire pool area was visible. The two adults sat on the deck quietly. There was a subtle tension in the air.

Finally, Jennifer broke the silence. "Robert, I know this is uncomfortable for you but I would really like to be your friend. I think we have a lot in common now."

Robert said silently, unsure of what to say.

Jennifer took a deep breath and said, "Listen, Robert, I know that you and Rhonda have a special relationship and I also know that you saw Jimmy and me the other night."

Robert's eyes grew wide at the direction the conversation was taking, but he still didn't respond.

Jennifer knew that she was shocking him but continued anyway. "I have been through all of the same emotions that you are going through now. I am certainly no expert but I feel like I can give you some advice. Just go for it! Life is too short to care what society thinks. The truth is that I have fallen madly in love with my own son. He is the love of my life and no one will ever replace him. I don't care what anyone thinks anymore. I've talked to Rhonda and I know that the two of you feel the same way about each other. So we have a special bond you see." Jennifer reached over and took Robert's hand. She felt his body tense. When she looked at his face, there were tears in his eyes.

"It... it's been so hard... so hard after Rhonda's mom died," Robert said, staring out at nothing. "I feel like I have betrayed her," he choked and wiped his eyes.

"Who?"

"I guess everybody; Rhonda and her mom. What kind of man am I?" he said derisively.

"You're a good man according to Rhonda, a wonderful father and now a great lover. How can that be so wrong? Your wife is gone and nothing can ever bring her back. If I were she, and could see what is happening down here on earth, I would be happy that the two of you have found each other. That might sound crazy but it's how I feel. Just go with your feelings. You are hurting no one and I know that you are making one young lady very happy."

"I... I guess you're right but I can't help thinking that I'm talking advantage of her. She... she is so young."

"I don't think she is 'that' young. Rhonda is a mature and very intelligent young lady and I think she knows what she wants. Robert if you deny her your love, you will regret it for the rest of your life. Look at her, look at how happy she is," Jennifer said, nodding toward the pool.

Rhonda and Jimmy were roughhousing in the pool. He picked her up and threw her screaming into the water and dove in behind her.

A smile finally appeared on Robert's face as he watched Rhonda and Jimmy play.

"These kids have such energy, especially sexual energy," Jennifer said almost wistfully.

"I can't deny that," Robert answered with a little smile and then he sighed, shaking his head. "Sometimes I think my heart is going to give out," he added with a nervous laugh.

"Or your hard on," Jennifer giggled then said, "whoops, sorry about that."

"The truth hurts," Robert said laughing at Jennifer's directness. He began to relax now, deciding that he liked Jennifer. She seemed so open and so loving. She reminded him a lot of Rhonda's mom.

Jennifer wondered if it was time to take the next step. Then she thought that there wouldn't be a better time. As they watched the kids continue to play, Jennifer placed her hand on Robert's bare thigh below his shorts. She thought she felt a little tremble but otherwise he didn't react. "Rhonda tells me that you... uh... you have quite the equipment," Jennifer said and held her breath.

Robert felt his face flush with embarrassment and his heart begin to beat a little faster. He was shocked at the comment but even more shocked when he felt Jennifer's hand begin to move gently up and down his thigh. He could feel excitement course through him and his penis began to swell. He tried to think of something clever to say but he was afraid that his voice wouldn't work. Besides, he was losing blood rapidly from his brain. It was heading to his penis.

Jennifer saw Robert's eyes staring out at the pool. She looked at his crotch and saw movement. A smile came to her lips and she increased the pressure of her hand, moving it under his short leg.

Robert began to squirm as his penis pulsed with life. He knew that if Jennifer were looking she would see the bulge in his shorts. Yet, he was afraid to look at her. Within seconds, his penis was straining his short leg, outlined plainly under the cotton material.

Jennifer suppressed a gasp as she saw the large head outlined under the material of his shorts. It appeared to be pulsing. With a bold move, she slid her hand over the cloth-covered head. She heard Robert gasp as her hand squeezed the head gently. Her own breath left her lungs as she felt the incredible size of Robert's equipment; her hand was filled by the swollen head alone. A little quiver ran through her vagina at the thought of his large head splitting her. Jennifer used her thumb to rub the slit in the head almost casually, forcing the cloth around it to become wet with his juice. She could feel the wet circle grow larger by the second as his sticky fluid poured out.

Then Robert looked down at Jennifer's pretty hand caressing him and watched her thumb moving across the wet surface. Finally, he looked up to see Jennifer staring into his eyes. Their eyes held each other for a long moment before Robert closed his and moaned. He felt Jennifer's hand close around him and begin to move up and down his long shaft, as if she were testing its length. It was a gentle but firm motion.

"Oh God!" Jennifer exclaimed when she saw his penis fully stretched under his shorts. "I've got to see it," she whispered almost to herself.

Robert just moaned as he felt Jennifer pushing his short leg up his thigh. Then he heard her gasp and felt the heat of the afternoon sun on his exposed head. He could feel her eyes burning into his hard flesh as she held his short leg high on his thigh. He was afraid to open his eyes for fear that he wouldn't be able to control himself.

"Oh my God! It's huge!" Jennifer exclaimed.

The head was covered by a sheath of skin, leaving just the tip and the slit exposed. Jennifer hadn't been able to see much the other night but now here it was in the bright light of day. Her mouth practically drooled as her hand worked up and down the shaft, causing a steady stream of clear juice to pour from the slit. Then with her other hand, she reached over and pulled the skin from the head, exposing the purple crown. The silky foreskin fascinated her. She moved it easily over the head. A nervous giggle escaped her lips as she made the head appear and disappear. Unable to control herself any longer, Jennifer dropped her head, her tongue coming out like a snake after its prey.

"God, Jennifer," Robert exclaimed when he felt her tongue lathering the exposed tip. His hands gripped the chair until his knuckles turned white. He fought to keep his hips from pushing up into her flicking tongue. Then he groaned as she roughly pulled the skin from the head and began to lick the smooth surface. Robert almost screamed when he felt her open her mouth and try to take the head inside.

Jennifer could barely get the head into her mouth. She stretched her jaw wide as her lips wrapped around the crown. It felt like she had a small apple in her mouth. Everything around her faded as pleasure overcame her senses. Her heart pounded in her chest and her vagina quivered, pouring juice into the crotch of her shorts.

Robert opened his eyes just in time to see Jimmy and Rhonda get out of the pool and walk toward the deck. Fortunately, they were so engrossed in their conversation that they were not looking at the deck. Robert pushed Jennifer's head away from his pulsing penis. There was an audible pop, like a cork from a bottle, as the head slipped out of her sucking mouth. "Jennifer, stop! They're coming!" Robert said in panic.

Jennifer looked up in surprise. Her eyes were glazed over and she looked confused. Suddenly, she realized what Robert was saying and sat back in her chair. Her face was flushed and she was breathing hard as she tried to compose herself. She had totally lost it for a minute. Amazingly, she could still feel the large head in her mouth. Her lips were wet with his juice and she could still taste him.

Robert hastily pulled his shorts over his still throbbing penis as the two teenagers started up the steps to the deck.

"Everybody hungry," Jimmy called as he reached the top of the deck with Rhonda close behind.

"Uh... yea... uh sure," Robert said as he watched his daughter walk over to him. His hand moved to his lap to cover the large wet spot on his shorts. He almost tried to stop Rhonda as she whirled around and sat on his lap. At least her wet suit would cover the spot on his shorts he thought.

"Ohhhhh!" Rhonda said when she felt the hard shaft under her ass. She looked over at Jennifer and smiled, then winked secretly as she squirmed her soft ass cheeks into her embarrassed father's groin.

Jennifer rolled her eyes and made a face filled with conspiracy and amazement. Then she made a "wow" silently with her lips.

Jimmy started the grill and Jennifer and Rhonda went into the house to get the food ready.

As soon as the two women stepped into the house, they both broke out in giggles.

"God, Rhonda, you didn't lie about the size of your father's cock. Lord, how did you get all of that into you?" Jennifer said in amazement.

"It was hard. No pun intended," she laughed. "However, where there's a will, there's a way. Are you going to try it for yourself later?"

"I hope so. Did you see us?" Jennifer asked.

"Yea, but not very well because of the deck railing. I could see enough to know that you were doing something with your mouth."

"I could barely get it inside my mouth. But it sure did taste good," she giggled.

Then the two conspirators dreamed up a plan for Jennifer to seduce Robert.

The four of them had a nice dinner, talking, laughing, and getting to know one another. Jennifer and Robert had quite a bit in common. They found out that they had the same birthday and were married in the same month. In fact, they may have had some distant cousins in common. They continued to talk as Jimmy and Rhonda went back to the pool. The sun had gone down and it was getting dark when Jennifer suggested that she and Robert get their swimsuits on and use the hot tub.

The hot tub was on the deck in the corner and had a view of the pool below. It was a large tub, seating six people comfortably. Robert was already in the tub when Jennifer came back out. He saw that she had a blue silk robe on and was carrying a bottle of wine, two glasses, and several large fluffy towels. He smiled as he watched the sexy woman walked over.

In the pool, Jimmy and Rhonda were at it again. They had turned the underwater lights on and were playing a game of roughhouse tag.

"Such energy," Robert said as he watched them run around and jump into the pool time after time, screaming and giggling. When he turned back to Jennifer, he had to gasp. She had taken off her robe to reveal the same tiny suit that she had worn at the lake with Jimmy. It was nothing but a couple of triangles across her nipples and over her crotch. Her puffy sex lips were barely covered.

"You like?" Jennifer asked and turned around to reveal her all but naked buttocks.

"Wow!" Robert exclaimed in admiration as he stared at her perfectly shaped derriere.

"I guess that's a yes," she said as she climbed in the warm bubbling water and sat next to him. Jennifer poured them both a glass of wine and sat back, her body touching Robert's under the swirling water. They sat and drank the wine, talking quietly, watching the teenagers play.

The warm evening air was filled with the sweet smell of magnolias and a whiff of Jennifer's perfume. The combination of the closeness of the two adults, the warm water and sweet wine brought a feeling of intimacy to them. It was almost as if they had been friends for years.

Eventually the evening became very quiet with only the crickets breaking the silence. In the pool, Jimmy and Rhonda were standing close to one another, face to face, waist deep in water. The shimming lights under the water and the shadows give their forms a surrealistic shape.

Jennifer snuggled closer to Robert, her hand snaking under the water to grasp his thigh. She smiled when he made no move to stop her hand from sliding up his strong thigh. She looked down at the pool and saw Jimmy and Rhonda in an embrace, their lips locked together. She turned to Robert, took his empty wineglass from his hand, and set it to the side. When she turned back, her eyes met his and their lips came together. Both of them moaned as their tongues worked together.

In the pool, Jimmy untied Rhonda's top and threw it out of the pool onto the cement before moving back into an embrace. His hands reached under the water and pulled her soft ass cheeks toward him, pressing his already hard penis to her groin. Jimmy moaned at the feeling of Rhonda's hard nipples pressing to his chest and the softness of her pubic mound again his much harder form.

"Untie me," Jennifer said as she turned her back to Robert. She could feel his hands shaking as he clumsily untied the top, letting her pull it off and lay it on the side of the hot tub. Then she turned back to Robert, her firm white breasts thrust proudly toward him. She could feel his eyes burning her flesh, sending a shiver through her. Slowly she lifted one soft breast, reached her hand up to the back of his neck, and brought her swollen nipple to his mouth. She heard him moan as he sucked the nipple between his lips. Within seconds, the heat of the tub was nothing compared to what Jennifer was feeling. She held Robert's head like a baby as he nursed on first one offered tit and then the other. She was lost in pleasure when she felt Robert's hands leave her breasts as he worked under the water. Then she smiled when she saw his swim trunks in his hand. A gasp came from her lips when she looked down and saw that Robert's cock head was sticking above the foaming surface, the foreskin no longer able to contain the crown. It looked almost like a small red apple floating on the water. Except that this apple had a long slit in the top and was leaking juice.

Jennifer pulled away from Robert and said, "Look!"

"Oh God," he said when he looked out at the pool. He saw that Jimmy was now lying on the side of the pool on his back with his legs still in the water. Rhonda was between his legs, his penis in her hand, and was licking it like an ice cream cone.

Jennifer reached down and grabbed Robert's penis, her fingers unable to touch around the circumference. The stretched skin on his shaft felt soft yet hard as it pulsed in her fingers. "Sit up here," she said and tapped the side of the hot tub.

Robert moved as if in a dream, his eyes still straining at the wanton display of sex by his daughter. He couldn't believe that he was watching his daughter suck on a boy as he prepared to let the boy's mother do the same to him. This evening was moving rapidly beyond his wildest imagination.

"Watch them," Jennifer said as she moved between his legs and bent her head. For the second time, she opened her lips wide and took the swollen head into her mouth. She moaned deep in her throat as the head filled her mouth to capacity. It was difficult, but eventually she had his penis head slick enough to move her lips around the head easily. One hand cupped his balls as the other move up and down the shaft. At first, his penis tasted of chlorine but soon there was only the sweet taste of him.

Robert's eyes strained toward the dim light of the pool as he watched his daughter perform oral sex on Jimmy. He would shift his eyes to Jennifer for a moment, watched her make love to his penis, and then would watch the two in the pool again. It was almost like he had both mouths on him. Like there were two women sucking his penis. That thought made him shiver in pleasure and a little moan escaped his lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.