Morning Light
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Jimmy and his mother find love in the morning light.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jennifer awoke with the morning light coming into the bedroom. She smiled as she glanced down and saw Rhonda's sleeping form snuggled into her arm. The room was filled with the smell of sex, but there was another smell; it was the sweet smell of shampoo, soap, and perfume. It all blended in an intoxicating aroma. Jennifer could feel her lover's warm, naked flesh pressed to her body and she sighed contentedly.

Jimmy tapped lightly on the bedroom door then opened it. He smiled at his mom as she lay comfortably in bed; the sheet pulled over her breasts, covering her and Rhonda's naked bodies. When he had arrived home last night, he had come to the room and saw that his mom had a guest. He had discretely gone back to his room to sleep.

"Good morning," Jennifer whispered as she watched her son carry a tray of food over to them.

"Hi. Did you have a good night?" Jimmy asked quietly but with a lecherous smile.

"You know I did," Jennifer answered with a bright smile as she felt Rhonda stir.

Rhonda lifted her head and smiled up at Jennifer, groaning softly then lifting up to kiss her, letting the sheet fall partially off her breasts. Then she realized that there was someone else in the room. She turned and saw Jimmy standing beside the bed. Her face turned three shades of red as she turned her back to Jennifer's shoulder and pulled the sheet over her in modesty.

"I brought you guys something to eat. I thought you might be hungry. I'll leave it and see you two downstairs later," Jimmy said, making a hasty retreat.

"I'm sorry," Rhonda said. "He just surprised me."

"It's okay, honey. I think your shyness is so cute," Jennifer said and kissed Rhonda's nose.

They sat up and Jennifer pulled the tray over. Jimmy had prepared coffee, bagels, toast, and jelly. The two lovers ate like they were starved. When everything was eaten, they lay back in each other's arms.

"So what kind of party is this today?" Rhonda asked, her fingers lightly toying with one of Jennifer's nipples under the sheet.

"You'll have to wait and see. Just play along with whatever happens. It's what Shelly wants." Jennifer sighed as she felt a renewal of excitement in her groin as Rhonda continued to play with her nipples.

"Is it going to be just us?" Rhonda asked as she wrapped hand around the soft breast and squeezed it, feeling the weight of the firm orb in her hand.

"Yes, just you, me, Jimmy and the guest of honor. I want you to go home and dress pretty for the party. How about that sexy dress you wore to the prom?" Jennifer began to squirm on the bed as Rhonda continued to squeeze her soft tit flesh.

"Oh, it's going to be formal, huh?" Rhonda said excitedly.

"Yessss," she answered in a strained voice as Rhonda's hand began to slide down her stomach. Suddenly she felt Rhonda lift the sheet and moved her head underneath. "Rhonda, we don't have time," Jennifer said without conviction, making no move to stop the young girl. "Ohhhh," she moaned as Rhonda captured a hard nipple between her hips. "Rhonda, Rhonda... ," Jennifer moaned.

At first, Rhonda was just going to play with Jennifer's sexy breasts. However, she quickly became intoxicated buy the warm flesh and the now familiar smell of Jennifer's excitement. It felt so warm and comfortable under the sheet with her lover's naked body waiting for her touch. A moan escaped her own lips as she began to kiss down the soft skin of her stomach.

"Oh God," Jennifer moaned as Rhonda's mouth covered her already dripping sex.

It was an early dinner for the Henson's. Jimmy, Rhonda, and Jennifer sat at the large dinning room table. The table was covered in a beautiful linen cloth, with three placements of their finest china and silverware. There was a bottle of wine chilling in ice next to the table.

Jimmy was squirming in his seat, running his finger under his shirt collar wondering why he had to wear a suit to dinner. Rhonda sat across from him, wearing the sexy low- cut prom dress, her breasts nearly falling from the top. Jimmy's mom was dressed in a tight black cocktail dress that exposed the tops of her smaller but still ample breasts. She had her hair done up on her head and had a black choker around her neck, looking very regal.

The air was tense with anticipation. Neither Jimmy nor Rhonda had seen Shelly yet. Jennifer had spirited her away to her room as soon as she arrived.

Jimmy had spent most of the afternoon making sure the "room" was set up and had missed Shelly's arrival. He had had an erection the entire time he was working--excited about what was going to happen there tonight. He barely had time to wonder why his mom hadn't been in the kitchen at all since Shelly had gotten there.

As the three of them talked quietly at the table, Jennifer reached over and rang a little bell.

Immediately the kitchen door swung open and Shelly pushed a cart with food on it into the room.

The kitchen door was behind Jimmy, so when he saw Rhonda's eyes open wide, he turned around to see what had startled her. He let out a little gasp when he saw Shelly pushing the cart. She was wearing a bib type apron. It was white with a strap around her neck and tied around the waist. The hem covered her to the middle of her thighs. However, that wasn't what made Jimmy gasp. It was obvious that Shelly had nothing but the apron on.

"One of Shelly's birthday treats is to serve us her own special dinner. She has worked very hard to prepare it for us," Jennifer said smiling at the two astonished teens at the table. Jennifer acted as if there was nothing unusual going on. However, the two teens knew that this was going to be a very unusual dinner.

Shelly pushed the cart around next to Jennifer. There was an audible gasp from the room as she turned around to the cart, exposing her totally naked rear. She bent over, picked up a slice of roast beef, and turned to place it on the plate in front of Jennifer. As she placed the meat on the plate, her eyes grew wide and she gasped, lifting up on her tiptoes.

Jimmy and Rhonda could see Jennifer's arm moving behind Shelly but they couldn't see that her hand had snaked up her leg and two fingers had slid into her vagina. "Gee, our little slut is already wet," Jennifer exclaimed.

Both Rhonda and Jimmy's eyes opened wide in surprise at the word "slut". They both knew that Jennifer didn't use that kind of language, especially when describing a friend.

Shelly closed her eyes in pleasure and shivered at the words that Jennifer used. She loved that she had been called "our little slut" especially since it came from someone she loved. She groaned as Jennifer pulled her fingers from her and let her turn around to get the rest of the food. She didn't see Jennifer slowly bring her fingers to her lips and suck the juice off.

Jimmy's penis was already tenting his pants and Rhonda could feel her bare vagina begin to leak onto the back of her dress.

When Jennifer's plate was filled with food, Shelly pushed the tray around and began to put food onto Rhonda's plate.

"Look at how wet our little slut is," Jennifer said to Rhonda.

Rhonda was embarrassed but she moved back slightly and looked at Shelly's naked ass then down between her thighs as she bent over the table. There was a sharp intake of breath as Rhonda saw the streams of clear juice running down the young girl's thighs. Without a word, Rhonda's shaking hand reached out and touched the girl's leg, just above the back of her knee. Her own heart was pounding in her chest as she felt Shelly shiver. Slowly Rhonda's hand slid up the back of her thigh.

Shelly stood frozen, her body trembling as Rhonda's hand moved higher and higher. She began to squirm when the fingers slid through the slick juice and touched her swollen vagina. "Ohhhhh," Shelly moaned as she felt a finger move between her lips and slide slowly into her body.

It was Rhonda's turn to moan as Shelly's juice began to run down her hand. Rhonda's ragged breathing matched Shelly's as her finger began to work in and out. A sloppy sucking sound soon filled the room. This was only the second vagina Rhonda had ever touched (other than her own). She was fascinated with the warm feeling of the throbbing hole as it pulsed around her finger. It felt like her finger was being sucked into the wet hole as she explored the slick and swollen walls inside Shelly's body. The feeling was different thanthen when she had her finger inside her own vagina. The angle was better and she could go far deeper. It felt as if her finger was inside a ripe, warm watermelon. She watched the point where her finger went into the open hole, imagining a fat penis moving in and out, like her finger, stretching the lips wide. Then she had to giggle when a stream of juice ran from the hole down the palm of her and, across her wrist, trickling down her forearm.

"Uh... Rhonda, let's not get the young slut too excited., She hasn't earned a reward yet," Jennifer said as she saw Shelly moving rapidly toward a climax.

"Oh... uh... sorry," Rhonda said and blushed when she realized that she had forgotten all about dinner. There was a sucking sound as Rhonda pulled her wet finger from Shelly's vagina. Then she let the girl continue to fill her plate. As Rhonda sat there, she realized that her finger, hand, and forearm were wet with Shelly's juice. She debated what she should do. She had a napkin on her lap. Then a naughty thought occurred to her. She lifted her hand to Shelly. "Clean my hand, slut," Rhonda demanded in as strong a voice as she could muster considering her excitement.

Shelly's eyes opened in total shock. She looked over at Jennifer.

"You heard her," Jennifer said with a smile. Rhonda had potential, she thought.

Shelly took Rhonda's hand in hers and brought her tongue out to slowly lick the thick juice from her forearm, sliding her tongue up to her hand several times. When her arm and hand were clean, she brought the wet middle finger to her lips. She stared into Rhonda's eyes as she sucked the finger into her mouth. Shelly's eyes closed in pleasure and she moaned as she moved her lips up and down the finger until all the sticky juice was gone.

"That's enough, slut," Rhonda said, pulling her finger from Shelly's mouth. Rhonda pressed her thighs tightly together as her body trembled. In truth, she had nearly climaxed from having her finger sucked. It had been an incredibly erotic feeling. There had also been a perverse excitement in giving orders to Shelly.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.