Morning Light
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Jimmy and his mother find love in the morning light.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The following day Jennifer put Jimmy to work in the spare bedroom on the first floor. She left him specific instructions on what she wanted him to do to prepare the room for Shelly's birthday surprise.

Jimmy was excited as he began to move furniture. His mother wouldn't tell him what was going on but he knew that it was going to be something wild. It wasn't that difficult to understand that his mom was planning to play on Shelly's submissiveness.

Jimmy worked most of the day in the bedroom. He cleared out a large space in the center of the room. Then he placed hooks in the ceiling and hung pulleys and ropes from the hooks. In the garage, he rigged up a broomstick pole with cuffs on the ends. He attached ropes to cuffs and hung them from the ceiling in the room. He placed a pad on the floor under the ropes, then moved chairs around in a half circle. Over the windows, he placed dark curtains, making the room pitch black when the lights were not on. On the wall's he hung some spotlights that he focused on the center of the room.

When Jimmy was done, he stood back and took a deep breath. The room looked like a modern day dungeon. Since he knew that his mom wasn't a cruel person, this had to be mainly for show. Shelly was in for some kind of surprise on Saturday he thought.

On Friday, Jennifer was sitting in the living room reading a novel when the telephone rang. It was Rhonda.

"Hi, Rhonda," Jennifer said.

"Hi, Jennifer. I was wondering what you were doing tonight?"

"Nothing much. Jimmy went out with Shelly for her birthday dinner and I'm just reading."

"My dad is working late tonight... maybe all night. He has some big project that has to be done by tomorrow," Rhonda said. "I uh... uh... I was wondering if you wanted some company?."

"Absolutely," Jennifer said excitedly. "Why don't you bring some clothes and you can stay over night. I expect that Jimmy and Shelly will be very late."

"That's sounds wonderful. I'll pack a few things and leave my dad a note."

"Great. Where's Todd tonight?" she asked.

"Well, he's kind of mad at me for canceling our date last Saturday night."

"I'm sorry."

"It's all right., He'll get over it."

Rhonda... you don't have to bring too many clothes," Jennifer said lustfully.

Rhonda felt a little chill run down her spine. "Okay," she answered, her voice quivering slightly.

An hour later, Jennifer led Rhonda into the living room. Jennifer had put on a lacy form fitting silk slip with a matching robe.

"I'm so glad you could come over, I was just going to spend a lonely night on the sofa. Now we can have a pajama party," Jennifer laughed as she sat close to Rhonda. Jennifer noticed that Rhonda seemed very nervous. "What's wrong sweetie?"

"I... uh... was thinking about what I said... uh you know last Wednesday night... you know when we left the bathroom," Rhonda stammered, her body trembling now.

Jennifer thought for a moment. Then it dawned on her what the young girl was getting at. "Oh," she said with understanding. "Well, let's take it slow and if you decide you want to do that, then we can."

"I want to do it," Rhonda said quietly.

Jennifer reached over and caressed Rhonda's face, then pulled her head close to her. She looked into the young girl's eyes before she closed her own and brought their lips together. She heard Rhonda moan as their soft lips pressed together.

Rhonda willingly opened her mouth, letting Jennifer's tongue enter.

It was Jennifer's turn to moan as her tongue was sucked into her young friend's mouth. Without a conscious thought, Jennifer's hand slipped down to Rhonda's breast.

Rhonda felt her heart pounding in her chest as Jennifer's hand pushed her sweater up and grasped her bare breast. She moaned deep in her throat as her hard nipple was squeezed between Jennifer's fingers. Rhonda's hips began to squirm on the sofa as her excitement built rapidly.

When Jennifer pulled away, both of them were breathing hard. "Let's go up and take a shower together," she said as she looked into Rhonda's lust- filled eyes. Silently Jennifer got up and pulled her young friend to her feet. Before they moved away, Jennifer again opened her arms and embraced Rhonda, kissing her lips passionately as their breasts pressed together. She could feel Rhonda's hard nipples pressing into her own breasts as juice began to drip from her excited vagina.

The two gorgeous women walked quietly upstairs, holding hands.

"Wait here," Jennifer said and went into the bathroom and turned the shower on. She retrieved a couple of large bath towels and laid them on the vanity. When she returned she saw Rhonda standing in exactly the spot she had left her. She walked over and kissed her lips gently then reached for her sweater. Slowly she pulled the sweater over Rhonda's head, baring her large breasts. Jennifer looked at them, fascinated with their size and firmness. She bent her head as she lifted one heavy orb to her lips. She briefly sucked one nipple then lifted the other and did the same thing, listening to Rhonda moan.

Rhonda felt like her knees were going to give out as she watched Jennifer suck on her nipples. She gasped when she felt Jennifer's hands at the snap on her shorts. She heard the zipper and felt her shorts fall to her feet, leaving her naked. Her face colored a bit at the realization that her crotch was already soaked with her juice.

Jennifer's calmness in undressing Rhonda belied her own excitement; she was shaking inside. When the young girl was naked, Jennifer quickly stripped off her own gown and slip. Then she took her hand and led her into the bathroom.

The room was already steamy from the hot water as Jennifer pulled Rhonda into the large walk- in shower and closed the glass door. She smiled as she picked up a bar of soap and began to lather up her hands. Then she reached out and grasped Rhonda's large breasts. She gently smeared the soap all over her breasts, listening to the young girl almost purr as she lifted and caressed her flesh. When her chest was covered in soapsuds, she pulled Rhonda to her own bare breasts. Now it was her turn to purr as the large and slippery breasts worked across her own.

Both women began to giggle as their slippery bodies worked together. Jennifer then turned and let Rhonda run her soap-covered breasts across her back, making her shiver at the sensuous feeling. Rhonda grabbed the soap, reached around her, and began to work her hands up and down the front of her body. When her fingers touched the older woman's groin, she hesitated then slid both hands into the V of her crotch.

Jennifer moaned and spread her legs, letting Rhonda's soapy finger work between her smoothly shaven lips. Soon the hot water wasn't the only thing creating steam in the confines of the shower stall.

The two women remained in the shower for a long time, lovingly washing each other. When they stepped out, they used the two fluffy towels to dry one another, then wrapped the warm material around themselves, and returned to the bedroom.

As they sat on the bed, the room became very quiet, sexual tension growing. Both women could feel their hearts beating rapidly; their bodies flushed and squeaky clean from the warm shower. They both smelled of sweet soap. Jennifer touched the young girl's face and felt her shiver. "It's not necessary for you to do anything to me," Jennifer said sincerely, staring into her eyes.

"Oh God, I want to. I've thought of nothing else since Wednesday. My daddy thought I was smoking something because I was so spaced out," Rhonda said, giggling nervously.

"All right, if you're sure," Jennifer said and stood up. She let the towel drop from her body, bringing a gasp from Rhonda. "Come over here," she said, taking her hand and leading her to a lounger with a footstool. She moved the stool back and lay down, keeping her legs closed modestly. She pulled on Rhonda's hand, letting her kneel next to her legs.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.