Morning Light
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Jimmy and his mother find love in the morning light.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The following day, Jennifer called Rhonda at home. She could tell immediately that the young woman was still excited about her weekend with her father. Rhonda told her that she and her father had had sex in almost every room of the house. They had gone to dinner Saturday night and then had sex in the car, right in the driveway. She whined that she was walking bow legged because she was still sore.

Their conversation further stirred Jennifer's libido as a vision of a giant penis entered her mind. Then they talked about what they had in common now and forbidden love. They whispered about their shared secret and how it was going to be very difficult to keep the world from knowing because they were both bubbling over with love. Still, they agreed that the excitement and love made it well worth the risk. They knew that their relationships were not normal by society's standards but concluded that it was no one's business but theirs.

When Jennifer suggested that Rhonda bring her father over Wednesday evening, she readily agreed. The two of them hatched up a plan to let Rhonda's father, Robert, "accidentally" discover that Rhonda's good friend Jimmy had a taboo relationship with his mother. Hopefully, that would make Robert more comfortable with what had happened. Besides, it would be great fun.

By the time Jennifer hung up the telephone, she needed to go to the bathroom and take care of her problem.

"Jimmy, did you put the wine on ice?" Jennifer called from the bedroom.

"Yes, Mother," Jimmy answered, rolling his eyes at her nervous nagging.

Jennifer was running late. She rushed around the bedroom dressing. It had taken her forever to find something to wear. She didn't want to look too sluttish, just sexy. For some reason, she was very nervous. It was almost like she was about to meet a blind date, not Rhonda's dad. After trying on five outfits, she decided on a form fitting blue summer dress that had a modest bodice yet showed plenty of skin, and was a little too short on her thighs. She chose thigh- high nylons but left her panties off, as there would definitely be a panty line under the tight material. Around her neck, she wore a gold necklace with matching earrings. She put the little bracelet that Jimmy had given her around her ankle. The gold tag with Jimmy's name sparkled. She felt so naughty, like she would be allowing Jimmy to look up her dress all night. Finally, she put on a pair of four-inch high heels.

After putting an extra dab of perfume on her neck then she looked in the mirror and spun around. She pulled the dress up her thigh and bent over to straightened the elastic of her nylon top. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and saw her well- shaped legs covered in the silvery material. The white of the flesh above the material bulged sexily. Yes, that should do the trick, she thought.

Just as Jimmy walked into the bedroom, the front doorbell rang. "Wow, Mom, you look great," he said sincerely.

"Thanks, sweetie. Would you get the door? I want to check my makeup one last time."

"Settle down, Dad," Rhonda said as she stood at the door with her father. "They're not going to bite you, you know."

"I don't understand why we're here," Robert said fidgeting next to his daughter.

"Because we need to get out, they're nice people, and my friends. Now stop whining or I'll have to make you go stand in the corner," Rhonda joked. "Besides, I'm sure you'll like them. Wait till you see Jimmy's mom."

Rhonda had dressed in a black skirt and a yellow sleeveless summer sweater. The combination of her large chest and narrow waist made her look like a Playboy model. Every time her father's eyes landed on her breasts, she could feel her nipples harden. She was glad she had worn panties or her thighs would already be wet. She had kissed her dad in the car before they got out and the shock waves had made her vagina quiver and leak into her panties. Suddenly, she had the urge to attack him right on the porch.

Robert looked handsome in his black, mock turtleneck pullover, gray blazer, and slacks. He had gotten a haircut that day in hopes that the gray hair along the sides would not be as visible. He didn't like the gray hair but everybody else did, especially the women. Even his mustache had begun to show gray but he hadn't decided to use a dye yet. Rhonda had rebelled at any suggestion that he cover up because she thought he looked so sophisticated.

When Rhonda turned and looked at her handsome father she couldn't resist the urge to kiss him. She went up on tiptoes and kissed his lips briefly, her fingers curling lovingly in the hair on the back of his head. Just as the door began to open, Rhonda whispered, "Jimmy and Jennifer have a special relationship."

"What?" he said, his mouth opening in surprise. Before Robert could ask another question, he turned and saw a tall young man standing in the door.

"Hi, Rhonda," Jimmy said.

"Jimmy, this is my dad, Robert," Rhonda said.

Jimmy reached out his hand and shook Robert's. "Nice to meet you. Come on in., Mom will be down in a minute."

Robert followed his daughter into the living room behind Jimmy. He was still curious at what he thought his daughter had said. What did she mean by a "special relationship?" he thought. The thought suddenly left his mind as he glanced down and watched his daughter's rear as she swayed in front of him. He felt a little movement in his groin and had to look away. God, this girl iswas driving mehim crazy, he thought.

"Can I get you two a drink?" Jimmy asked.

"Wine would be fine with me," Rhonda said smiling at her father as they sat side by side on the sofa.

"Uh... same for me," Robert said.

When Jimmy left the room, Robert turned to his daughter and said, "What did you mean about Jimmy and his mom?"

"You'll see," Rhonda said and placed her hand lovingly on her father's thigh.

"Hi, Rhonda," Jennifer said, walking into the room.

Rhonda jumped up and hugged Jennifer, kissing her lips a little too long to be socially acceptable.

Robert didn't miss the warmth of the kiss as he stood behind his daughter waiting to be introduced. He watched the two women hug and noticed that they looked into each other's eyes far too long. That seemed a little strange but he knew that women were a lot more comfortable with one another on an emotional level than men are. "Umm... umm," Robert said, clearing his throat, wanting to get a better look at Jennifer.

Rhonda moved aside and turned to her father, her arm around Jennifer's waist. "Daddy, this is Jennifer. Jennifer, this is my dad."

Robert's eyes opened wide as he looked at Jennifer. He hadn't realized that she was so young. She didn't look old enough to be Jimmy's mom. She was gorgeous. "Uh... pleased to... uh... meet you," Robert said, suddenly tongue-tied.

"The pleasure's mine," Jennifer said taking Robert's hand. Jennifer felt electricity course through her as her hand met Roberts. A little chill ran down her spine when she looked into his deep blue eyes. "My, you were right, he is handsome, Rhonda," Jennifer said, still holding his hand. She smiled when she saw Robert blush.

"Sit back down, please. Rhonda tells me you two had a father/daughter weekend," she said as innocently as possible, holding back a smile. She saw both Robert and Rhonda blush this time. "Jimmy and I did almost the same thing up at Cascade Lakes." If he only knew how similar! she thought, wanting to giggle.

"So you work for Radcliff Enterprises," Robert said, trying to change the subject. He watched as Jennifer sat back on the loveseat and crossed her legs. Even if he had wanted to, he couldn't prevent his eyes from going to her exposed thigh. His eyes moved up her leg until he could see the lacy top to her nylons, then the soft white skin above.

"Yes, I do. We just moved here several months ago from Ohio."

"That's a pretty ankle bracelet," Rhonda said leaning forward.

Jennifer lifted her leg, spreading her thighs slightly. She ignored the intake of breath from Robert at the exposure she was providing him.

Rhonda reached over and turned the little gold nametag over. "That's sweet!, It's Jimmy's name."

"Yes, Jimmy is so thoughtful. He's the love of my life."

"Drinks everyone," Jimmy said carrying a tray with wineglasses and a bottle of wine.

Everyone took a glass. Robert practically gulped his drink as everyone else sipped their own wine.

Jennifer was a very bad girl. Every chance she got she would tease Robert. Occasionally, she would open her legs wide enough for him to see that she wasn't wearing panties. She would watch his eyes as they bored into her crotch, then look at his crotch to see the effect. There was a very noticeable bulge there.

The four of them had talked for a while when Jennifer stood up and said, "Rhonda, care to join me to powder our noses?"

"Absolutely," she answered and stood up.

"Be back in a minute, guys," Jennifer said and took Rhonda's hand and headed for the bathroom.

"It's a girl thing," Jimmy said with a smile when he saw Robert's confused look.

"Did you do any fishing up at the Lakes?" Robert asked.

"Yea. We caught a bunch of striped bass."

"Great place for fishing. I used to go up there all the time before... uh before Rhonda's mom died. She didn't go often because she didn't like fishing."

"Yea, my mom's not big on fishing either... doesn't like the worm thing," Jimmy laughed.

"I have a funny story about fishing up there," Robert said, leaning toward Jimmy in a friendly manner. "One time me and the guys left on a Thursday night... "

"Wow, are you as turned on as I am?" Jennifer asked when she had closed the door of the bathroom.

"Are you kidding?, My panties are soaked!."

"Panties? What are you doing wearing panties?" Jennifer asked, taking Rhonda in her arms.

"I didn't want my juice dripping on the carpet."

"Panties aren't allowed in my household," Jennifer replied and reached up under Rhonda's skirt and put her fingers into the waistband of her panties. As she slid them down Rhonda's thighs, she went to her knees. "My, you are excited," Jennifer said when she pushed the girls skirt up and saw the state of her wet vagina. Juice was dripping from the swollen lips. "God, you're positively soaked."

Jennifer turned Rhonda around and pushed her back until she was forced to sit on the toilet.

"Jennifer, what are you doing?" Rhonda breathed.

"I can't let you go back out there like this," she answered as she lifted the young girl's legs and began to kiss down her thigh.

"Oh my God," Rhonda moaned as she watched the older woman run her tongue down her thigh. "Oh Jesus Jennifer, we can't... the guys... " she cried, as Jennifer gently bit and licked the wet skin on the inside of her thighs.

Jennifer could smell Rhonda's excitement as she neared her swollen sex. She used her fingers to delicately open her outer lips, exposing the swollen inner lips and the hole. A stream of clear juice bubbled out and dripped in a silvery strand into the toilet before Jennifer could stop it. She moaned and quickly brought her tongue to the hole and forced it inside, not wanting to miss another drop.

"Ohhhhhh!" Rhonda screamed and grabbed Jennifer's head and wrapped her legs around her neck.

"Did you hear something?" Robert asked.

"Uh... yea... uh there's a dog down the street that makes all kinds of racket," Jimmy lied. "It always sounds just like someone is screaming. We've called the cops several times but they don't do anything... So, you were saying that the guy tipped the boat over and... " Jimmy knew the noise hadn't come from a dog. He knew his mother well enough now to know that she and Rhonda were involved in something. Still, he couldn't tell if the scream was from his mom or Rhonda.

Inside the bathroom, Rhonda was doing her best not to scream again. However, Jennifer wasn't making it easy. She was licking and sucking her like a mad woman, her face buried in her wet gash. Rhonda could barely catch her breath. "Oh God... Jesus... oh Jennifer, oh God!"

Suddenly, Jennifer's mouth covered Rhonda's clit and she began to suck. The excited girl's legs stiffened and her hips lifted off the toilet seat.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," Rhonda hissed through clenched teeth, desperately trying not to scream.

As Rhonda squeezed her head with her strong thighs, Jennifer kept sucking the little nub. She could feel juice dripping from her chin as the young girl convulsed in pleasure. How she loved the taste of a woman now; she almost craved it. The walls of the bathroom echoed with sloppy sucking sounds as Jennifer practically made a meal of her lover's swollen flesh.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.