Morning Light
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Jimmy and his mother find love in the morning light.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jennifer and Jimmy left the house at seven pm for the four-hour drive. They were headed to a cabin in the mountains. Jennifer had an old friend that owned a remote fishing cabin on a lake several hundred miles away. The cabin was rustic with one large room, a bathroom, large fireplace and wood stove. It did have running water but was pretty crude beyond that. A small gas generator generated the well pump electricity. The generator produced enough electricity for the pump and maybe one light bulb. Wood was the only source of energy for heat and cooking, and kerosene was used for the lamps.

Jimmy's father had taken them there when Jimmy was very young but he didn't remember it. It was a perfect place for Jennifer to talk with Jimmy about where their relationship was going.

They stopped at a local general store and picked up food and other supplies then drove into the mountains and through the woods on an unpaved road. It was dark, bumpy, and scary but they made it in one piece, having to put the SUV into four-wheel drive to negotiate some of the rough terrain.

It was late by the time they got settled in, so they put a fire in the fireplace and went to bed. Even if Jimmy had wanted to get frisky with his mom that night, he was far too tired from the trip. They fell asleep almost immediately and slept like satisfied lovers wrapped in each other's arms.

Jimmy awoke the following morning to the sizzling of bacon and the wonderful smell of eggs, coffee, and bacon. He looked over to the stove and saw his mom standing there, a thin tee shirt covering her sexy body. The morning light shining through the window showed her naked silhouette under her tee shirt. He felt his heart swell with love. If Jimmy hadn't already been hard, that would have done the trick. He got out of bed and walked quietly over to his mom and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her neck.

"Morning, Mom," he said, pressing his erection to her buttocks.

"Morning, lover," Jennifer said, pushing herself back into his groin.

"Ouch!" Jimmy said as he felt the urgent need to relieve himself. "Excuse me. I have to go."

"Well, you had better go outside since we haven't started the generator and there won't be any water for the toilet."

Jimmy groaned at the thought of going out into the cool mountain air to pee. However, there was nothing he could do about it and he needed to go. "Be back in a second."

Jennifer saw Jimmy through the window as he walked out onto the porch. She smiled as she watched him stand on the edge of the porch and fish his still half hard penis out of his underwear. Suddenly she was fascinated as she watched through the window. Her husband had always been very secretive about going to the bathroom-maybe it was a "man" thing. He had never let her watch. A little thrill ran through her when she saw Jimmy's penis lurch and a stream of yellow liquid come gushing out. She watched as it arched in a long stream, disappearing over the side of the porch. It was surprising how far it shot out and how long it lasted, seeming to go on and on. When the stream finally diminished to just a trickle she watched her son shake it off and push it back inside his shorts. Now there was a definite pulsing between her legs.

When Jimmy turned to walk back into the house, he saw his mother looking out the window at him. As their eyes met, he blushed, realizing that she had watched him.

They sat at the table and enjoyed breakfast, talking quietly. There was no TV, no radio, and no newspaper, just two lovers enjoying an intimate morning.

"What's on the agenda for today?" Jimmy asked.

"I though we would take a picnic lunch and go out on the lake and fish for our dinner."

"Great! It's been ages since I've been fishing."

"Could you cut some wood? I think we're pretty low."

"Sure, Mom. I need some exercise anyway." Jennifer worked around the house for several hours, cleaning up and making the place a little more like home. She put some fresh wild flowers on the table that she had picked from a field at the edge of the woods. It was so refreshing to breathe in the fresh mountain air and hear the animals and birds in the forest. The area hadn't changed in years, she thought wistfully, remembering the better times with Jimmy's father.

Jimmy came in after cutting a large pile of wood, his shirt off, his strong chest dripping sweat. "I'm going to run down to the lake and take a dip," he said, grabbing a towel.

"I've got everything almost ready. You need to get something as bait," Jennifer said, clueless about what was used for fishing. She had never been the outdoorsy type so she didn't have any idea what was needed to catch fish.

"You mean worms, Mom?" Jimmy said with a smile.

"Yuck... yeah, whatever."

Jimmy laughed as he ran out of the house and toward the lake.

A short time later, Jennifer and Jimmy walked down to the pier where a small boat was moored. It looked sea worthy enough, with paddles and a small outboard that Jimmy had found in the shed out back. They put the picnic basket and fishing rods into the boat and took off for the center of the lake. The sun was now shining brightly, warming the air quickly.

Jennifer had worn a pair of sweat pants and shirt, as it was still a bit cool. Underneath her sweats, she had a surprise for Jimmy.

Jimmy wore a bathing suit and a tee shirt.

They found a nice spot to throw over the anchor and Jimmy baited two hooks. He threw the lines into the water and sat back, his mom getting between his legs and into his arms, leaning back. They held the rods as the boat gently swayed with the ripples of the lake.

Mother and son enjoyed the warm sun and the fresh breeze as they talked quietly. Jimmy leaned over and kissed his mother's neck, whispering, "I love you."

Jennifer turned her face up to her son and let him kiss her lips tenderly. When she felt his hand reach around and grasp one of her breasts, she moaned and pressed herself back into his rapidly hardening penis.

"It's getting awfully hot out here," Jennifer said. She pulled away and sat up. When she pulled her sweat top over her head, she heard her son gasp. Under her top, she had the tiniest bathing suit top allowable by law. In fact, she probably would have been arrested on most beaches. It was no more than two triangle patches of material, covering her nipples. It had tiny straps around her back and across her shoulders, doing little to hold up her ample breasts. Both breasts hung out from all sides.

"God, Mom!" Jimmy exclaimed.

"Don't you like it?" she asked with a pretty pout.

"'Like' isn't the word I had in mind. I would use the word incredible!"

"Good," she said with a satisfied smile and turned back around and leaned back between her son's legs.

This time, Jimmy's hand found her almost bare breast to play with. Just as things were getting very hot, there was a tug on the line. Jennifer screamed in excitement and sat up. "I've got something," she sang out.

They reeled in the line and pulled a large fresh water fish into the boat. Within seconds, there was a tug at the other line. Soon they had two fish, then three, then four. It seemed like every time they threw the line in there was another bite.

"That's it, I don't think we can eat any more," Jimmy said and pulled the lines into the boat.

"Speaking of eating, are you getting hungry?" Jennifer asked.

"Sure, let's find a place to spread out our blanket."

Jimmy directed the boat to an old pier that looked sturdy enough to climb onto. He tied the boat up and helped his mom out. They stood on the pier and looked around for a place in the sun to put their blanket down, but saw only forest.

"What about right here?" Jennifer said. "We can spread out here, eat, and get a little sun."

"Great," Jimmy said and spread the blanket onto the wooden pier, using the life preservers underneath as pillows. He stripped off his shirt and turned around in time to see his mom taking off her sweat pants. He had to gasp again. The bottom of her tiny bikini was even smaller than the top. It had another triangle patch barely covering her vagina, with tiny strings around the waist.

"I can see you like this too," Jennifer said with a smile when she saw the growing tent in her son's trunks.

"God," he whispered, as all thought of food evaporated instantly.

She turned around until her back was toward him and heard him suck in his breath. The rear only had a thin string running between her cheeks. The suit was definitely having the affect she wanted.

"God, Mom!" Jimmy breathed.

"Your vocabulary is very limited today, Jimmy," she teased. "Here, put some of this coconut oil on my back for me," she said, throwing him the bottle then laying down on her stomach on the blanket.

Jimmy stood there gazing down at his incredibly sexy mom. The sun, the lake, and the intimacy were making his head spin.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Jennifer asked, looking back at Jimmy. She smiled when she saw him strip off his swim trunks and shirt, his hard penis throbbing in front of him.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.