Morning Light - Cover

Morning Light

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Jimmy and his mother find love in the morning light.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jennifer woke up when Jimmy placed a tray on her lap. She rubbed her eyes and looked at her son. "What's this?" she asked, forgetting the bet.

"You won the bet," Jimmy said.

"Oh the bet. You don't have to do this Jimmy," Jennifer said as she looked down at the tray of breakfast food Jimmy was serving her.

"A bet's a bet," he said. "The truth is mom, I would serve you breakfast in bed every morning for the rest of you life if you wanted me to."

"That's sweet Jimmy but if I ate like this every morning you wouldn't be able to get me out of bed," she laughed. "Thank you sweetie." Jennifer sat up and let the sheet fall below her naked breasts. She saw Jimmy staring at her already hard nipples.

Jimmy sat on the side of the bed and watched his mother eat. He had a wide grin on his face the entire time. "What are we doing today?"

"Well, I invited Shelly over for a little cookout today at one o'clock."

"Really," Jimmy said in surprise. "She agreed to come over here?"

"Yep."

"I thought she didn't like me?"

"I don't think that's true. I think she is just afraid of guys in general after her rape."

"I can understand that."

"Be nice to her, okay."

"Sure mom."

"Now, let me get up, I have a few errands to run. I'll be back before one o'clock. How about you mowing the lawn and cleaning up the garage."

"All right slave driver," Jimmy smiled.

Jimmy was out on the deck preparing to cook hamburgers when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," Jennifer said.

Jimmy turned and saw his mother walk out of the kitchen. He watched her until he couldn't see her any longer. He loved the little white shorts she had on. They seemed to emphasis every curve of her sexy butt. This was going to be an interesting afternoon he thought.

"Hi sweetie," Jennifer said as she opened the door for Shelly.

"Hi Jennifer," Shelly said and went up on tiptoes to kiss Jennifer's mouth.

"You look nice," Jennifer said as she took the young girls hand and walked her into the living room.

Shelly was dressed a little more conservatively than the last time she had come over. She had on a wrap around jeans skirt and a blouse tied at the waist. She wasn't wearing a bra but with her small breasts it wasn't really apparent.

Jennifer sat on the sofa with Shelly.

Shelly looked confused until Jennifer said that she just wanted a moment with her before they went outside. Her face brightened.

"So how are you sweetie?" Jennifer asked.

"Fine. You know that I still love you," she said, surprising Jennifer with her candor.

"I know sweetheart," Jennifer said and touched her face with her hand.

Shelly kissed her hand then looked into her face. Like a magnet her lips came to Jennifer's. The kiss was tender and loving until Shelly's hand came up and cupped Jennifer's breast. In an instant the kiss became more passionate, their tongues fighting for possession of the other's mouth.

Jennifer pulled away, breathing heavy. "You're being bad," she said as she looked down at Shelly's hand playing with her nipple through her stretch top.

"I know. Can I kiss one?" Shelly asked, her eyes looking so sad.

Jennifer turned and looked at the kitchen door then turned back and lifted her top, exposing her breast.

Shelly wasted no time and brought her lips to the already hard nipple. She smiled when she heard Jennifer moan. Her hand pushed the top over her other breast and began to squeeze the nipple.

"You said kiss," Jennifer breathed as the young girl worked on both nipples, one with her fingers and the other her lips. Finally Jennifer pulled away, her face flushed with excitement. "We had better go out to Jimmy or he will be looking for us."

Shelly followed Jennifer into the kitchen. She saw Jimmy outside with his back to them, cooking cheeseburgers. When she saw that he wasn't looking inside she caught up with Jennifer and reached her hands around her and grasped both breasts.

Jennifer stopped and leaned back into Shelly, turning her head toward her. "You're being a bad girl again. If you keep this up I might have to punish you," Jennifer said and felt Shelly shiver behind her. Shelly dropped her hands quickly when she saw Jimmy begin to turn around.

"Go ahead outside and help Jimmy while I get the silverware and plates."

Shelly hesitated until she saw Jimmy waving her outside.

"Hi Shelly, glad you could make it," Jimmy said in a friendly tone.

"Hi Jimmy," Shelly said and stepped out onto the deck. "Can I help?"

"I think I have everything under control but you can keep me company."

"All right," she said and sat down on the bench next to Jimmy.

Jimmy didn't miss the flash of thigh as Shelly's short skirt pulled up her thighs. He saw her looking at him and felt his face redden at being caught. "Uh... so what's your plans for college?" he asked as he quickly turned back to his work.

"I don't know. I have tentatively agreed to go to the Art Institute, but I'm not sure anymore. I love art but I don't know if I can make a living at it."

"You're good."

"How do you know?"

"I've seen your work in the art department."

"Really?" Shelly said with surprise.

"Sure, I like your African animal display best."

"Wow, I didn't think you even knew who I was."

"I know who you are. But, I always thought you didn't like me."

"I like you," Shelly said quickly.

"Well, we were both wrong weren't we?" Jimmy laughed.

"I guess so," Shelly said, sharing Jimmy's laugh.

Jimmy noticed when she laughed that her thighs opened carelessly. He was trying hard not to be a lecher. However, after what he saw in the living room with his mother, it was very difficult.

Shelly leaned back on the picnic table, her elbows supporting her. She casually let her legs slip a little further open. She felt a little thrill go through her when she saw Jimmy's eyes scan her legs. "I have a lot of drawings at home. Maybe sometime you would like to see them?"

"I'd love to," Jimmy said, trying to focus his attention on the grill. He dropped the grill fork and bent to pick it up. He felt his heart beat quicken when he looked up and saw directly between Shelly's legs. When his eyes looked up, he saw with relief that she was looking out at the back yard. He felt safe in looking a little longer. The sunlight was just right for him to see all the way up her skirt. If he hadn't already known that she was shaved he would have known now.

Shelly felt a quiver go through her vagina as she pretended to be fascinated with the view off the back of their deck. However, she was very much aware of Jimmy's eyes. She could feel herself becoming wet as she let him stare for a long time. When she turned back to him he quickly stood up and began to work on the grill again. "I'll get you a new fork," she said and went back into the kitchen.

"It looks like you and Jimmy were getting along well," Jennifer said as she bent over to get some paper plates from the lower cabinet.

"Yes, he is pretty cool, but I like your butt better," Shelly said and quickly stepped over and cupped Jennifer's butt.

Jennifer sighed and let Shelly run her hands under the legs of her shorts and caress her cheeks. However, when Shelly's fingers slid under the crotch piece, she quickly stood up. "Young lady," Jennifer said, trying to sound stern but failing, her increased breathing giving her away.

"The burgers are ready, and I need that fork," Jimmy called from outside.

The three of them sat at the picnic table and ate their lunch, talking and laughing. After the table was cleared, Jennifer suggested that they go to the clubroom and play some pool. Jimmy wasn't too excited about that but figured his mother had something planned.

Jennifer needed a plan. She supposed that she could just strip off her clothes and get started. However, she wanted to be a little subtler than that. Her competitive nature took over and she suggested pool. It would be a way to break the ice.

A short while later, the three of them were in the clubroom, Jimmy setting up the pool table. As they began to play pool, Jimmy decided that this wasn't such a bad idea. He got the chance to sit and watch his mother bend over the table, her sexy butt making him excited. He also watched as Shelly would bend over the table, letting her skirt pull up the back of her thighs. One time when his mother was bending over the table, he walked by and caressed her ass. She looked back and smiled at him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.