Morning Light
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Jimmy and his mother find love in the morning light.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The morning light coming through the window curtains woke Jimmy. He looked at the clock and saw that it was 10 am. His mother's head was back in he crook of his shoulder, her breathing soft and regular, so he hesitated to move. Then he felt her hand tickling down his stomach. He giggled and squirmed as her fingers tickled his side.

"Good morning sleepyhead," Jennifer said as she looked up at her son. She had been awake for a long time, waiting for him to awake.

"Good morning lover," Jimmy said. He suddenly realized that he had slept all night with his mother. They were truly lovers now. "Mom, last night was... was... God was so incredible."

"I know... it was for me as well. I would have never believed that having a penis up my... my... ass could feel so good," Jennifer said, her voice dropping to a whisper with the word "ass".

"I think we need a shower," Jennifer said as she pulled from his arms and stood up. She took his hand and pulled him from the bed.

Jimmy helped her take off her sexy clothes that she had slept in and walked into the bathroom with her.

When the shower was hot, the two stepped inside. The hot water felt good on their sore muscles.

Jimmy picked up the soap and began to lather up his mother's breasts, the hot water pouring onto his back. He saw an indulgent smile on her face as he played with her nipples, working the soap into a froth across her large breasts. He soaped her entire body, paying special attention to her vagina and anus. When he had her lathered he moved aside and let the warm water rinse her body. Then he surprised Jennifer when he pushed her back against the wall and slid to his knees. He lifted one leg and quickly brought his mouth to her vagina, warm water still dripping from the lips.

"God Jimmy, you're insatiable," Jennifer protested. However, her hands didn't push his head away. Instead, they pulled his mouth to her rapidly swelling vagina.

Jimmy pushed his tongue deep into his mother as the water poured onto his back. He held her leg high as he felt her hands grasped his shoulders for support. He could feel her hips begin to tremble as her excitement rose rapidly.

"You're driving me crazy," Jennifer complained without conviction. She pulled Jimmy's lips to her groin as her legs began to shake. Suddenly, almost in surprise, Jennifer began to climax. Her body shook and her fingers dug into Jimmy's shoulders as a very satisfying climax roared through her. She was amazed at how fast she had reached her peak. She smiled to herself when the thought occurred to her that if this kept up she would be climaxing from his kiss alone. It was a sweet thought.

When Jimmy pulled his wet lips from his mother, he saw her looking down at him. He smiled and stood up and kissed her lips.

Jennifer pushed Jimmy away from her. She took the soap and lathered his body. She knelt in front of him, staring at his hard penis in front of her face. Then as he had done, she took special care in washing his groin. Her hands gently caressed his penis, smearing the soap up and down the shaft and across his large testicles. She even soaped up her hand and washed the crack between his buttocks. She giggled as Jimmy tensed. She pressed her finger into his back passage while grasping his penis and moving it slowly up and down.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.