Morning Light - Cover

Morning Light

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Jimmy and his mother find love in the morning light.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The auditorium was packed on Friday night. The graduating class included over 800 kids. Hundreds of parents streamed into the auditorium rushing for the front seats. Jennifer found a seat in the back near the entrance, trying to be an inconspicuous as possible. Since she really didn't know too many people, she felt that she was pretty safe. However, she was still uncomfortable being in such a crowd of people. It was unfortunate, but also good news, that Jimmy's father couldn't make the ceremonies. That might have been hard to explain or at least look very suspicious.

Finally the auditorium grew quiet and the program began with the National Anthem.

Why do graduation ceremonies have to be so boring Jennifer thought as she squirmed in the uncomfortable seat? Speaker after speaker came to the podium and droned on about the future and how all the kids were embarking on a journey. Then the principal had to give out 800 diplomas, with 800 kids coming up on stage to shake his hand. Normally the laborious process would not have bothered Jennifer so much but tonight she had other plans... plans that were much more exciting.

Jennifer had thought of nothing else for the past several days. She was both excited and scared. Her aborted attempt at anal sex with Jimmy's father had happened years ago but was still fresh in her mind. She kept telling herself to relax and everything would be okay, yet her nagging fears just wouldn't go away. Several times, she had broken out in a cold sweat thinking about it. How would it feel? Would her inexperienced son be gentle? Could she control the situation? She didn't have any of the answers.

Jennifer was startled by a voice as the students passed by.

"Hi Jennifer."

Jennifer looked over and saw Shelly smiling at her as she walked by. She smiled back and felt her heart flutter. A few minutes later, her son walked proudly by. He looked so handsome in his cap and gown. For a moment she wished that she could just jump up and say, "That's my son!" He was her son and lover now... but no one could ever know. Most of the people in the auditorium would never understand how a mother could love her son as a man... how she could let him have her body as well as her soul.

An hour later, Jennifer and Jimmy were riding home together. They sat quietly, deep in their own thoughts when Jimmy spoke.

"Mom, you know you don't have to do this don't you? I love you and if you say that you've changed your mind, that's perfectly all right with me." In truth, Jimmy was just as scared as his mother was. He had asked for anal sex as a joke. It wasn't because he didn't want to do it. He just didn't want to hurt her. Moreover, he didn't really know what he was doing either. Still he would be heart broken if she said no now.

Jennifer reached over and grasped Jimmy's hand. "I want to do this Jimmy. It is going to be very special for you and me. We just need to take it slow. I wouldn't miss taking this big thing up my ass for anything in the world," Jennifer said as she let her hand slide down to Jimmy's groin and squeeze his penis. Her sexy words belied her nervousness, but she felt that she couldn't let him see that.

Jimmy gasped and shivered. He saw a fire in her eyes that he had never seen before, a determination.

When they arrived home, Jennifer told Jimmy to give her an hour then come to her room. She wanted to take a bath and get ready for the big event.

That hour seemed like it would never end for Jimmy. He had paced the living room the entire time.

One hour later Jimmy tapped on his mother's bedroom door. When he heard his mother whisper to come in, he gently pushed the door open. He let out an audible gasp as he saw the room. The room was dimly lit by scented candles. The candles gave a warm glow to the room, casting shadows on the wall that flickered and danced with the light. Jimmy saw his mother lying on the bed. She was wearing a white corset, white garters, nylons, and a pair of white panties. She no longer looked like a young girl... she looked very much like a woman.

Jimmy had put on a short, silk robe with nothing underneath. He could already feel his penis begin to erect as he walked over to the bed. He looked down at his mother, his heart pounding in his chest. In his hand, he carried the last marijuana cigarette that Todd had given him. His hand was sweating and trembling slightly.

When Jimmy opened his hand, his mom sat up. He bent and tenderly kissed her lips then sat on the side of the bed and used one of the candles to light the joint. He had to hold the candle with both hands, or risk dropping it from his shaking hand. Jimmy took the first puff and handed the joint to his mom. Soon the room was filled with the pungent odor of pot. Neither one of them had a problem smoking the pot this time. In fact, the drug seemed to work even faster then before. Almost before the last puff was taken, both mother and son were feeling the effects. The shimmering light in the room took on a new fascination for them as their eyes glassed over from the effects of the drug.

Jimmy put the little butt of the cigarette in the ashtray and sat looking at the flickering candles. His mother knelt behind him on the bed, her arms draped over his shoulders.

Jennifer began to gently kiss Jimmy's neck as her hands slid down his chest and into his robe. She licked his skin, moving slowly to his ear. She took his ear lobe between her teeth and bit it gently then ran her tongue inside. Little goose bumps appeared all up and down Jimmy's neck and back.

"Do you like my outfit?" Jennifer whispered into his ear.

"God yes," he breathed.

"I wore this on my wedding night with your father. It was a little less tight then. I felt like a virgin that night but since your dad and I had sex before we were married it wasn't real. They say you never get a second chance but I don't believe that anymore. I'll be your virgin tonight." Jennifer reached around Jimmy, untied his robe, and let it fall away. She could see his erection pulsing between his thighs. Her hand grasped the shaft as she said, "God, I can't believe that this is going to fit in my tiny hole." Jennifer shivered as her hand caressed his warm shaft lovingly.

Jimmy turned his head to the side and met his mother's lips. Their tongues dueled as their lips pressed together in a passionate kiss. It seemed like they were moving in slow motion now. Jimmy turned around and spread out on the bed next to his mother, pulling her into his arms. They were both breathing heavy as their bodies pressed together.

The two lovers kissed for a long time, enjoying the warmth and closeness that true love brings.

Then Jimmy took the lead and said, "Lay on your stomach."

Jennifer silently complied. She laid her head on the pillow and closed her eyes, waiting tensely for the inevitable. However, she was surprised when Jimmy didn't get on top of her. Instead she felt him begin to kiss down her bare shoulders. Then he straddled her back and gently began to massage the tight muscles in her neck and shoulders. Jennifer began to relax, feeling that everything was going to work out fine. The drug was doing it's magic, making every move of her son's hands send tingles down her spine.

Soon Jennifer felt Jimmy moving further down her body, his strong hands caressing her all the way. She moaned softly when she felt his hands grasp her buttocks.

Jimmy gently massaged her panty covered ass cheeks, loving the feel of her warm silk covered flesh in his hands. He became fascinated with of his mother's beautiful panty covered ass cheeks. They were soft yet firm, without any hint of fat. He couldn't believe that he was actually going to put his penis between those cheeks and into her body. He felt his mother lift her hips and allow him to pull her panties down her body. Now he had to gasp as he stared at the smooth white cheeks. There wasn't a blemish on her ass, not even a freckle. His hands were shaking as they touched the soft skin. He heard his mother gasp as he spread the cheeks apart. There it was, that tiny hole. Jimmy's drug fogged brain spun as he stared at her little hole for a long time. He studied the pink, wrinkled hole; it looked like it was pulsing, almost beckoning him.

Jennifer was shaking with excitement as she felt her son's eyes on her anus. She had never had anyone look at her like this. It was embarrassing and exciting at the same time. She wondered briefly what he was looking at for so long. Then a moan escaped her lips as she felt his lips kiss one cheek then the other. She felt his tongue begin to lick her hot skin. As his tongue and lips left one spot, she felt like her skin was boiling, scorched by his touch. She gasped when she felt his tongue at the top of her crack. What was he doing she thought?

Jimmy knew what he was doing. His tongue slowly licked down between the spread cheeks. Ever so slowly he moved lower, leaving his saliva behind. When his tongue was an inch from his goal, he pulled back and looked again. This time he could see that the little hole was pulsing. He bent forward and blew his hot breath on the tiny star of her anus.

"Ohhhhhhhh Jimmy," Jennifer moaned. She wanted to tell him no... to stop, but her voice wouldn't work. Instead she grasped the sheet of the bed in both hands and moaned again.

There was nothing in the world that would prevent Jimmy from reaching his goal now. He spread his mother's ass cheeks even further apart; stretching the skin and making his mother's little hole pucker out at him. His head moved down and his tongue came out.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," Jennifer cried as she felt Jimmy's tongue press on her tiny back hole. Her hips pressed upward without her even realizing what she was doing. She almost climaxed when she felt his tongue break through her tight sphincter and enter her body. It was like nothing she had ever felt before. There were electric shocks coming from her little hole, pulsing through her vagina. It was so exciting, so nasty, so wrong but oh so good.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.