Morning Light - Cover

Morning Light

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Jimmy and his mother find love in the morning light.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jennifer kept her promise and called Shelly at 4:30 the following day. She had not been able to get the pretty teenager out of her mind. While she knew this relationship was crazy, she couldn't seem to help herself. Shelly seemed to be a combination of a vamp, daughter, and girlfriend. All day she would have flashbacks of the young girl's sweet breasts and hairless little vagina. She could practically taste her on her lips.

"Hi sweetie," Jennifer said.

"Hi Jennifer," Shelly said, her heart beating rapidly in her chest. She was so excited that Jennifer had kept her promise and called. Unlike Jennifer, Shelly had no emotional dilemma; she was in love. She could even feel her palms sweating and her hands shaking as she held the telephone to her ear. Shelly never felt that she would find someone to replace Sharon.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house on Sunday afternoon? Jimmy will throw some hamburgers on the grill."

"Uh... Jimmy will be there?"

"Yes, but he doesn't bite, at least not hard," Jennifer joked.

Shelly hesitated. She was felt a little tinge of jealously. She knew that Jimmy was Jennifer's first love but she didn't want to share. However, she was also realistic; Jimmy was her son and lover and she would never come between that. "All right."

Jennifer knew exactly what Shelly was thinking. This was going to be a test of sorts. If Shelly couldn't get along with Jimmy and accept their relationship then any relationship they expected to have would be gone. "Great, about one o'clock then?"

"Thanks... and Jennifer... I do love you.

When Jennifer didn't answer right away, Shelly said, "I know you don't feel the same way about me, but you will."

When Jennifer arrived home that evening she felt like everything was going to work out. There were a still a lot of tricky issues that needed to be dealt with but things had a way of working out for the best. Jennifer felt as good about herself as she had in years. She felt desirable and loved. She no longer cared what other people thought.

She and Jimmy had dinner then went to the family room to watch TV. As was usual now, the two of them snuggled on the sofa. Jimmy had brought his mother a bottle of wine and a glass.

"I love that outfit," Jimmy said.

Jennifer had on a pair of sky blue silk lounging pajamas. "Thank you Jimmy. I love the feeling of silk."

"So how did your evening go with Shelly?" he asked.

"You know how it went. I know you were spying on us," Jennifer said with a smile.

"All right, I admit it, I'm guilty," Jimmy said holding his hands up in surrender. "I have to admit that that was the sexiest thing I have ever seen mom." Jimmy put his arm around his mother and pulled her close. That Shelly is a sexy little girl. What was with that outfit, she looked like a pre-teen?"

"Shelly has some issues. She was raped by some football player and just as bad, I think a female lover took advantage of her weakened state."

"So what happened when you two went out?"

"Well... uh... we had dinner and talked," Jennifer said, her face suddenly turning red.

"Come on mom, I can see that you are not telling me the whole story."

"Uh... we parked for a little while..."

"And?"

"Oh all right. I did... I did her, you know, like she did me," Jennifer said hesitantly.

Jimmy's mouth dropped open. "You ate her?" he said in shock, sitting up and looking at his mother with wide eyes.

"Yes," Jennifer whispered.

"Mom, you are the wildest mother a guy ever had. Tell me about it... come on, I want the details," Jimmy said in excitement.

"There's not much to tell. I made her get naked in the car and we got into the back seat. Then... then... you know, I ate her," Jennifer said looking down at her wineglass, afraid to meet Jimmy's eyes.

"Damn mom you had sex in the back of the car just like a hot teenager. I can't believe it. Jesus that is so hot," Jimmy said, his shorts tenting now with excitement. "You've made me so hot," Jimmy said and reached over and pulled his mother's hand to his erection.

"Jimmy, behave," Jennifer said as she finished her second glass of wine.

"Why? Let's have a little fun," he said.

"I want to wait until Friday night when... when we... you know I give you your present," Jennifer said, her face turning red again.

"God mom that's a long time," Jimmy said as he moved his mother's hand up and down his penis. "You can't sit here and tell your son how you ate another woman and then not give him relief. I think there are laws in 35 States about that."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.