Morning Light
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Jimmy and his mother find love in the morning light.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jennifer and Shelly went to a quiet Italian restaurant and got a table in the back. They ordered salads, pasta, wine and bread, eating like they hadn't eaten in days. The two talked and laughed like two girlfriends. Jennifer learned that Shelly was a shy and sweet girl. She had had a few boyfriends and had experienced sex but was still a novice when it came to sex with boys. Her rape had forced her into the arms of her mother's friend. Sharon was there for her when she was at her weakest point. She had been a lifesaver for her but Jennifer wasn't certain of her motivation. Unfortunately, Sharon had met a woman closer to her own age and they had moved away, leaving Shelly crushed. That was six months ago.

Jennifer asked about her mother and father and their apparent sexual activity. Shelly told Jennifer that she had suspected that something was going on with her mother and father because they would make her go out quite often when their friends came over. She had never witnessed anything but the house sometimes smelled of sex when she got home. She was totally shocked that her Uncle Paul was involved. She knew that her mother and her brother were close but not 'that' close.

The time flew by and before they knew it, it was after nine. Jennifer had drunk most of the wine but she had let Shelly have a glass or two. They walked out of the restaurant with their arms wrapped around each other's waist. Most people probably thought they were mother and daughter.

As Jennifer came to the street that Shelly lived on she turned left instead of right.

"I live that way," Shelly said, assuming Jennifer had a little too much to drink.

"I know," she said and continued to drive about a half-mile until she came to a public park. She turned into the deserted parking lot and parked at the far end, behind some trees. She stopped the car and turned to Shelly.

Shelly looked surprised. "Why did we come here?"

"For this," Jennifer said and pulled Shelly's lips to hers for a kiss. Shelly moaned when Jennifer's tongue went into her mouth. At the same time Jennifer's hand reached up and unbuttoned a button on the girl's blouse. Her hand slipped inside to caress her orange sized breasts.

"Oh God Mrs. Henson."

"I think you can call me Jennifer now sweetie," Jennifer said as she began to unbutton the young girl's blouse. She pulled the blouse off Shelly's shoulders and pushed her back against the seat. Her lips went to Shelly's briefly, then kissed down her neck, sucking and biting her soft skin gently. She could feel the young girls body trembling as her lips neared her heaving breasts.

"Sharon never did... did that to me," she whispered breathlessly as Jennifer's mouth circled her puffy nipple. "Ohhhhh!" she moaned as her nipple was sucked hard. "Oh Jennifer, oh yes, oh God."

Jennifer's hand went between Shelly's legs and found her sopping vagina. Her finger began to play with her wet lips as her mouth worried her breasts. Shelly screamed as the older woman's finger slid into her body again. Her hands grabbed Jennifer's arms as her hips began to hump on the moving finger.

She was disappointed when Jennifer pulled her finger from her wet hole. She looked at her in a pleading manner. Then she was shocked when she saw her move the finger to her mouth. "Oh God," she moaned as she watched Jennifer push her finger into her mouth and suck it clean.

Jennifer stared into the young girls eyes. She could taste her sweet juice on her lips. She made a decision. "Let's get into the back."

The two of them jumped out of the car and crawled into the back seat. There was plenty of room in the back of the big Buck. As soon as they were in the back, they were in each other's arms again, tongues dueling. Shelly's small breasts pressed to the rough material of Jennifer's blouse.

Jennifer pulled away and took off Shelly's skirt, leaving her naked. "Lean back," she whispered to the surprised girl.

Shelly's eyes were wide with wonder as she lay back on the seat. She watched as Jennifer lifted her legs and placed them on her shoulders. "You're not going to... oh my God Jennifer," Shelly said as she watched Jennifer begin to kiss down her thighs.

Jennifer could smell Shelly's excitement as her lips neared her vagina. She had never even considered eating a woman before. However, her heart was beating so hard she could feel it pounding in her chest. When she reached the edge of Shelly's vagina, she stuck her tongue out and slid it up the middle between the large outer lips. Her tongue could feel the smaller swollen inner lips inside.

"Ahhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhh, oh, oh, oh," Shelly moaned as she felt a mouth on her vagina for the first time in her young life. She had eaten Sharon hundreds of times but she had never returned the favor.

Jennifer had to hold Shelly's legs tight or risk being thrown out of her heaving crotch. Her tongue pressed deep between the lips of the young girl. She couldn't believe how sweet she tasted. She had tasted her own juice many times, but this was far better to her. Jennifer's mouth moved to the top of her pubic mound. She used her fingers to separate the lips, hunting for the clit. She peeled back the skin and saw the tiny pearl, almost pulsing with life in the dim light. Her mouth opened and her head moved down.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.