Morning Light - Cover

Morning Light

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Jimmy and his mother find love in the morning light.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jennifer waited until about 4 P.M. before she picked up the telephone and dialed. She was very nervous.

"Hello."

"Hello, is this Shelly Belison?"

"Yes."

"Shelly, this is Jennifer from the party the other night."

"Oh yes, hi Mrs. Henson."

"It's Jennifer."

"Oh really! How is your son... I mean your boyfriend?"

"That's what I want to talk to you about."

"Sure."

"I'll be home from work at about 6 p.m., can you come over to my house?"

"No problem. Is your son... uh... boyfriend going to be there."

"No, he'll be out."

"Good, see you at 6."

Jennifer called home and talked to Jimmy. She told him that he was to make himself scarce while Shelly was there. She didn't want her to see him.

Jimmy was more than happy to comply with his mother's wishes. He was just as worried as her now about what might happen if Shelly blabbed her mouth around the school or neighborhood. However, he figured that he could be scarce but still stay near enough to hear or see what was happening. His mother's strength and determination surprised him. It didn't seem that she was angry, just on a mission to prevent Shelly from making trouble for them. He decided that he was glad that he wasn't going to be Shelly today.

When Jennifer arrived home, it was almost six. She had gotten caught up at work and then the traffic had been terrible. She wanted to change clothes but figured that she didn't have time. She was wearing her blue pinstriped business suit. It consisted of a sports jacked, under which she wore a white blouse, a tastefully short skirt, and blue high heels. She always wore thigh high nylons now and today she had chosen to wear panties.

A few minutes before six, the doorbell rang. Jennifer rushed Jimmy upstairs and hurried to the door. She looked at herself in the mirror one last time, straightened her hair, and smoothing her skirt. Suddenly she was surprised at herself for even caring what she looked like. This, after all, was only a young girl who really meant nothing to her. However, as she reached for the door handle, she had a flashback of Shelly on her knees between her legs. Her hand started to tremble as twisted the knob to open the door.

When Jennifer opened the door, she almost let out a gasp of surprise. It was Shelly, or at least she thought it was. What Jennifer saw standing on her steps was a "very" young looking girl. She had her hair braided into two short pigtails. She was wearing a blouse and the shortest skirt Jennifer had ever seen. It was blue with large pleats. It looked like a cheerleaders skirt. On her feet she was wearing a pair of black shoes with little white shocks with ruffles around the top.

"Shelly?" Jennifer asked, her mouth suddenly dry. She knew that her brain was fuzzy about the party but she couldn't believe this was the same girl. "You're the girl from... from Todd's party right?"

"Yes, Mrs. Henson. Well, are you going to invite me in?" she asked when Jennifer stood staring.

"Yes, come in please." Jennifer stood back and let the young girl sashay into her house.

"Would you like something to drink?" Jennifer asked as the followed her into the living room.

"A coke would be nice."

"Be back in a minute," Jennifer said and hurried into the kitchen. She had to stop and take a deep breath as she opened the refrigerator door. Jennifer knew that she had to get a hold on herself. Her mind was racing with questions. The biggest one was, is she eighteen or thirteen? If she was eighteen why was she dressed like that? What if she wasn't of legal age? All right, stop this she thought. She would find out soon.

Shelly was sitting on the sofa when Jennifer returned with her coke.

"Thank you," Shelly said sweetly.

Jennifer sat on the sofa a comfortable distance away from the young girl. "Are you all ready for graduation?" Jennifer asked, far more casually than she felt. She figured that would be a way to at least find out if she were seventeen. Then suddenly she remembered that she had said she was applying to State College. Even thought Shelly could have been lying, Jennifer almost sighed in relief.

"Yea, I'll be real happy to get out of there."

"Why?"

"I don't know... I don't fit in." Shelly said. She sat back on in the corner of the sofa and pulled her legs up and crossed them is yoga fashion. This made her tiny skirt slid up almost to her groin.

Jennifer couldn't help looking between her legs. At least she had panties on she thought.

"Shelly, I wanted to talk to you about... uh about the party and... uh what happened," Jennifer said, suddenly tongue tied and feeling very uncomfortable.

"You mean about what 'we' did or what you did with your son?" Shelly said, looking directly at Jennifer and rubbing her finger around the lip of her glass. She sat further back, her knees moving wider.

Jennifer knew she needed to get the upper hand in this conversation right away. Yet, for some reason this young girl was making her act like an inexperienced teenager herself.

"All right young lady, that's enough," Jennifer said with undisguised anger. "You know what I mean. You know that Jimmy is my son and that we were at the party together but that's all you know."

"Well, I heard you and Jimmy were having a lot of fun in the basement with the gang."

"You don't know what was going on down there. Its just hearsay."

"Maybe but I took a walk on the beach just about the time the sun was coming up," Shelly said smugly. "There was no question about what was happening there, was there?"

Again, Jennifer was shocked when she realized that Shelly must have seen them making love on the beach. "Have you told anyone about us?" Jennifer asked, realizing that denying what she and Jimmy had done would be senseless.

"Not yet, but I might," Shelly said with almost an evil smile. At least as evil as a girl that looked thirteen years old could look.

Jennifer tried desperately to control her anger. "All right Shelly, I didn't want to do this but you give me no choice," Jennifer said and picked up the remote. "Watch," she said and turned toward the TV.

The TV came on, then Jennifer pressed the play button, and the VCR started to play the movie. She looked over at Shelly for her reaction. She saw the girl's eyes open wide when she saw her mother, scantily dressed, sitting on the sofa.

"Uncle Paul!" Shelly said and placed her hand over her mouth in shock when she saw the two men walk into the picture and began to kiss her mother.

"Is that your father's brother?" Jennifer asked.

"No," Shelly whispered as she listened to her mother talk to the camera.

This was very interesting Jennifer thought... a mother and her brother.

"Oh my God," Shelly whispered as she saw the action on the screen heat up. Soon tears were streaming down her cheeks.

Jennifer let Shelly watch the entire first section of the movie before she paused it. "Now young lady, if you don't want this movie delivered to all of your family and friends, you had better keep quiet about what you think you know about me and my son."

Shelly looked at Jennifer with anger. She started to open her mouth but stopped when Jennifer pushed the play button. She turned back to the screen and watched in total shock as she saw her neighbor's head between her mother's legs.

"I guess you're not the only one in the family that likes women," Jennifer said, now clearly in control for the first time.

"Oh God," Shelly said, suddenly shaking with fear. "Mrs. Henson, I promise that I won't say anything, please don't let anyone see that. My dad and mom could lose their jobs. They're both teachers in the school system." Shelly sobbed, tears streaming down her checks.

Suddenly, Jennifer felt terrible. She wasn't this kind of person, and she certainly wasn't interested in destroying anyone's life. It was only her instincts to protect her family that had made her go this far. She didn't want to hurt this young girl or her family. Now she felt sorry for Shelly. Shelly now looked like the child she appeared to be.

Shelly put her hands over her face and sobbed uncontrollably.

With a pain in her heart, Jennifer got up, went over to her, and sat close. She reached out hesitantly and pulled the teenager to her, letting her sob into her shoulder. "I'm sorry sweetie, I shouldn't have shown you that but I didn't know what else to do."

Shelly pulled away and looked at Jennifer, her eyes still pouring tears, running her mascara down her cheeks. "I wouldn't have ever told anyone. I only wanted to be friends. I just... I just... I don't know, I've just been so lonely since... since Sharon left."

"Who is Sharon?" Jennifer asked as Shelly placed her head back on her shoulder.

"She... she was... sob... a friend... sob... a friend of my mothers," Shelly said, her sobs making it difficult to talk. "She taught me to... to... you know, do what I did to you."

"Oh!" Jennifer said with understanding.

"She was a lot older... older than my mother even," Shelly said, wiping her eyes with her sleeve. "I... I loved her and she went off with someone else."

"I'm so sorry," Jennifer said sincerely.

"My mom introduced us several years ago when I was sixteen. She was so good to me after, after I... I was raped."

"Oh my God, you were raped?"

"Yes, by Jerry Duncan, he was on the football team. Sharon... Sharon helped me through it, then one thing led to another, and we became lovers. I loved her with all my heart. But, she was... she was different."

"How?"

"She liked to be in charge. She liked to dominate me. I would dress up like I am today and she would make me do things. At first I didn't like it but then... then, I don't know, something changed and I didn't mind what she did to me. Now she is gone." Shelly broke into sobs again.

Jennifer felt terrible for Shelly, yet a little unwanted thrill went through her. What did this girl have in mind coming here dressed as she was today? What kind of things did this woman have her do to her? She held Shelly to her shoulder and looked down at her carelessly spread thighs. She could clearly see Shelly's panties now. A shiver ran through her. Calm down she told herself again.

"It's going to be okay. I'm not going to let anyone see this movie. It will be our secrete."

Shelly pulled away from Jennifer and looked at her face. She was trying to see if she mean what she was saying. There was a tenderness in Jennifer's eyes that wasn't there before. Suddenly, Shelly felt an overwhelming urge to kiss her. She moved her lips quickly toward Jennifer's.

Jennifer was surprised and shocked when Shelly's lips touched hers. She was so shocked that she didn't react right away. Her eyes opened wide when the young girls tongue pressed into her mouth. It spite of her shock, Jennifer felt excitement coursing through her. She could taste the teenager's sweet saliva as her lips pressed hard to hers and began to move around. Jennifer's eyes closed in pleasure as Shelly wrapped her arms around her and pulled her tight.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.