Morning Light - Cover

Morning Light

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jimmy and his mother find love in the morning light.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When Jennifer arrived home about six fifteen, Jimmy was outside cooking steaks on the grill. She saw that there was a red rose lying next to her plate on the table. There was also a little box with a ribbon. Her heart did a little flutter at Jimmy's thoughtfulness. She hurried upstairs to change.

"Can I do anything to help?" Jennifer said as she walked out onto the deck.

Jimmy turned and saw that his mother was dressed in a pair of shorts and a pink blouse that was tied around her waist, just under her breasts. The top buttons were open, leaving an enticing view of her cleavage. Her hard nipples could be seen poking through the thin material. His heart fluttered as he looked at her pretty eyes and freckled face. "You can help me fix the salad. I'll be inside in a minute."

Several minutes later, Jimmy joined his mother at the counter, fixing the salads.

"How was school?" she asked.

"Okay. But something strange happened."

"What?"

"Well, Todd came up to me and apologized for what had happened at the party," Jimmy said, taking a bite of a carrot. "He almost seemed human."

"I told you he wasn't a bad guy," Jennifer said, only half in jest.

"He also said that he was attracted to you," Jimmy said. Jimmy could see her tense as she stood next to him.

Jennifer stopped and put her knife down, then closed her eyes and sighed.

"What's the matter mom?"

"Everything and nothing," she said elusively.

"Having second thoughts about what happened?" Jimmy said hesitantly.

"Yes," she almost whispered. "It was so wrong."

"I know," Jimmy said quietly. "What are we going to do mom?"

"I wish I knew."

"Mom, I never want to hurt you."

"I know, but it's not your fault Jimmy. I'm the one that should have controlled things." Jennifer turned away from Jimmy as tears came to her eyes. "I don't know what we are going to do."

"It's going to be hard to be around you now. I guess I could move in with Uncle Fred in Boston for the summer, then I'll be heading for school anyway," Jimmy said reluctantly. Now he felt like he was going to cry. "I have to check the steaks," he added quickly and rushed outside.

Jimmy was standing over the grill when he felt his mother come up behind him. She wrapped her arms around his waist and laid her cheek on his back, holding him tight. "I love you Jimmy and I don't want you to leave." Tears began to stream down her cheeks.

When Jimmy heard his mom say she loved him, he lost it and began to cry as well. He was embarrassed and didn't want to turn around but he felt his mother pulling him to face her. When they were facing one another, Jennifer buried her face in his chest and began to sob. They stood crying for long time, holding each other.

Finally, Jimmy pulled back and looked into his mother's tear streaked face. "We'll work something out mom, we have to. God I love you." He lifted his mother's chin and brought his lips to hers. This time it wasn't the quick peck he had given her this morning. This time is was a passionate and emotion filled kiss. Jimmy's arms wrapped around his mother's back and his hands caressed the soft skin of her bare back. The kiss lingered for a long time. When Jimmy heard his mother moan and felt her groin press into his, he slid his hands down until they were holding her buttocks. He could feel his penis begin to harden.

Jennifer pulled away breathless and said "Jimmy please." She wasn't sure what she meant by "please".

Jimmy began to kiss the soft crook of her neck. Slowly his lips moved up her neck, leaving goose bumps behind. When he reached her ear, he used his tongue to circle it and then push inside. He heard his mother moan. "God mom, you turn me on so much," he whispered.

"I can tell," Jennifer said with a smile in her voice. She pulled back and looked up at her son. He was so tall and handsome that it made her shiver. Then she made a decision and began to slowly slide down his body.

Jimmy's eyes opened wide as he watched his mother kneel at his feet. He moaned when she began to pull the zipper of his shorts down. "Oh God mom," Jimmy moaned when his mother reached inside his shorts and grasped his almost fully hard penis. He watched with some amusement as she tried to pull the long shaft out of the small hole in his shorts and underwear. "Wait," he said and unbuckled his belt and pushed his shorts and underwear to his feet.

Mother and son were breathing hard as they stared at each other. She was looking at his long, throbbing erection and he was looking at the top of her head.

Jimmy watched in the pale light of the late afternoon sun as his mother opened her mouth and let her tongue begin to lick the swollen head of his penis. He moaned when she sucked the large head inside, continuing to lick it with her tongue. Soon Jimmy's hips began to move back and forth, as his hands grasped her head. However, when he felt like he was getting close, he pulled his mother's reluctant head away. He saw her look up at him in surprise. He knew that she had been prepared to swallow his juice. He would have loved that, but he wanted something else.

Jennifer let Jimmy pull her to her feet. Their lips met again in an even more passionate kiss. She didn't stop her son when she felt him untying her blouse. She moved back and let him slide the blouse off her shoulder and down her arms, leaving her naked from the waist up.

If there was ever a prettier pair of breasts, Jimmy didn't know where he had seen them. He watched her breathing make them move up and down. The nipples were as hard as pencil erasers. Jimmy bent his head and sucked one into his mouth.

"Ohhhhh!" Jennifer moaned as she pulled Jimmy's head to her heaving chest. She moved his head to her other tit and let him suck for as long as he wanted. It was a feeling of closeness that she had not felt in years. It took her back so many years to when he was baby at her breasts, sucking for her milk.

When Jimmy finished sucking both breasts, he pushed his mother over to a padded lounge chair. He made her lay back as he knelt at her side. He bent his head again and kissed her stomach, making her shiver with pleasure. His lips moved slowly up her body until they were again at her firm white breasts. Jimmy worked on each breast for a long time, licking and sucking the flesh until they were covered with his saliva and red marks from his whiskers.

Jimmy pulled back and looked at his mother's face. "You are so beautiful mom." Then he realized that they were out on the deck, her with her top off, and he naked from the waist down. "We are quite a pair," he said with a smile and quickly pulled his shirt over his head. Then he moved back to his mother and reached for the snap on her shorts.

Jennifer's hands reached for her son's hands and stopped them. She saw him look up at her. It was no use fighting it she thought, then she sighed, and helped him open her shorts. She lifted her legs and let him slide her shorts down her legs. She hadn't bothered with panties.

Jimmy almost gasped when he saw his mother's sexy body again. He leaned forward and began to kiss her lips. When his mother's mouth opened, he pushed his tongue inside. His hand came up and began to squeeze her breast gently.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.