Morning Light
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jimmy and his mother find love in the morning light.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It is amazing how one's world can change in a single day. In Jennifer and Jimmy's case, it was one night or more specifically, one morning on a deserted beach. Neither Jimmy nor Jennifer knew what that one night of love would mean to their lives. They only knew that their life would never be the same.

On Sunday, Jennifer and Jimmy were in a fog, almost a hangover. They could remember most of what had happened at the party but neither one of them was prepared to discuss it. They slept most of the day, getting up to eat dinner and watch some TV then go back to bed. There were few words spoken.

Jennifer was concerned about the moral and legal implications of what she had done... not to mention the fact that she was the adult and should have controlled the situation.

Jimmy, on the other hand, felt that he had taken advantage of his mother. He hadn't known that there was going to be drugs at the party and worried that his mother's surrender to him was somehow related to that. The moral and legal implications didn't really enter his mind yet.

It was in this state of mind that they awoke on Monday morning. At breakfast, they barely looked each other in the eye. However, when the other was not looking, they stared, their hearts fluttering with an excitement and a closeness that they had never felt before.

"Are you going to be home at your normal time?" Jimmy asked his mom, his voice sounding loud in the quiet kitchen.

"Uh yes, I have a late meeting but I should be home by six. Why?"

"Well, I just thought I would fix you dinner. Maybe I can pick up some steaks and throw them on the grill."

"That sounds wonderful sweetie," Jennifer said, looking at him and thinking for the millionth time what a wonderful son she had. He was as good a lover as she had ever had. Suddenly there was an unwanted flashback of Sunday morning on the beach. She felt her face become flushed and she looked away.

"Great, I'll have everything ready when you get home. Love you," Jimmy said and kissed his mother briefly on the lips. He almost lingered longer but fear made him pull back and hurry out of the house.

The first person Jimmy saw at school was Todd. He was the one person that he really didn't want to see.

"Hey Jimbo," Todd said out of the window of his car as he pulled up on the parking lot in his BMW.

"Hi Todd," Jimmy said, continuing to walk.

Todd parked his car and hurried to catch up with him. "Great party Saturday night huh?" Todd asked.

"Yea it was good," Jimmy said in a noncommittal tone.

"You and Jennifer disappeared. We were looking for you because we all had breakfast together."

"Uh, sorry but Jennifer had to get back to the dorm, finals you know."

"Yea, I guess we'll be there next year. Listen Jimmy," Todd said, for the first time not calling him Jimbo. "I want to apologize because things got a little out of hand at the party. I wanted to have a little fun but I didn't expect it to go that far."

Jimmy stopped and looked at Todd. He searched his face to see if he was being truthful. He wasn't sure what he saw in his eyes but it almost appeared that he was being sincere.

"Hey man, I know I can be a real jerk and I admit I am attracted to Jennifer. If you want to punch me in the mouth for that, go ahead," Todd said with a smile.

"I don't want to punch you Todd," Jimmy said, beginning to believe that Todd was trying to apologize. Besides, Todd weighed about 30 pounds more than he did.

"Everybody says you are a good guy Jimmy. I know I put on a big show, driving around in my fancy car, but I'm not so bad."

"Todd, why are you telling me this?" Jimmy asked, trying not to sound irritated.

"I don't know man. I guess that I just don't want you to think that I'm a jerk and I wanted to apologize for acting like one."

"Alright, apologize accepted," Jimmy said, with a little smile in spite of himself.

"Great man, see you around," Todd said as the two shook hands then parted.

Jennifer had a very difficult time concentrating on her work that day. Several people had asked her what was wrong. She made up an excuse of a headache, which wasn't entirely false. The thoughts and emotions that were running through her were almost overpowering--love, fear, doubt and a thousand worrisome questions. What if someone found out? Did anybody know? She knew that several people, including Jimmy, had seen her giving Todd oral sex. God what if Todd's parents found out that some 35-year-old mother was having sex with their teenaged son, not to mention sex with her own son? Moreover, there was something in the back of her mine. It was a nagging thought that she couldn't put her finger on. Then her face paled as she remembered Shelly.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.