Morning Light
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jimmy and his mother find love in the morning light.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jennifer looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was a little messed up and her dress was a slightly wrinkled. She straightened her clothes and hair, put new lipstick and touched up her makeup.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened. "Hi, I'm Shelly," a young girl said and walked into the bathroom.

Jennifer was surprised as this was not a public bathroom made for multiple guests.

"Do you mind if I use the facilities?" she asked.

"Uh, no, go ahead," Jennifer said and watched the young girl pull her dress up and her panties down then sit on the toilet.

"You're here with Jimmy Henson aren't you?" Shelly asked.

"Uh yes, he's my s... uh my date," Jennifer said. "I'm Jennifer."

"I know," the young girl smiled brightly, her eyes sparkling.

Jennifer thought it was a strange situation to be having a conversation with someone sitting on a toilet. Then she heard the hiss of pee as the girl relieved herself. Jennifer felt her face turn red with embarrassment.

"You're pretty," Shelly said.

"Thank you," Jennifer murmured nervously, then had to smile at the strangeness of the situation. "You're very pretty too."

The young girl wiped herself without a hit of self-consciousness and flushed the toilet.

Then Jennifer watched as the young girl pulled her panties up and let her dress fall. Jennifer felt her face flush again as she saw the girl's eyes catch her watching.

The two women walked out of the bathroom together.

Jennifer stood talking to Shelly as she watched the kids moving around the house as if they were in slow motion. Everything was so surreal; a fog in her head creating a mellow relaxed feeling. Even after what had transpired in the clubroom, there didn't seem to be any guilt. She realized that it had to be from the marijuana that she had inadvertently consumed.

"Are you okay?" Jennifer thought she heard. Suddenly she realized that Shelly had been talking to her.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" she asked.

"I said that I understand that you are going to State College?"

"Uh... uh yes I am."

"I think I might want to go there. I've already applied," Shelly said standing close to Jennifer.

Jennifer could feel the girl brush her breast against her arm and felt a little unwanted shiver go through her.

"That's a pretty ring, may I look at it?" Shelly asked.

"Sure," Jennifer said and held her hand up to Shelly.

Shelly took her hand in hers and looked at the ring. "You have beautiful hands," Shelly said, rubbing the skin softly.

Again, Jennifer felt a little shiver. She looked at the girl and saw that her eyes were looking at her face, not her hand. Their eyes held each other's for several seconds, which seemed to Jennifer like so much longer in her drug haze.

"Here's your drink Jennifer," Jimmy said as he came up to the two women.

Jennifer pulled her hand from the girls, like she had been shocked.

"Mot... uh... Jennifer, I going to take a quick ride with Jerry in his new Corvette," Jimmy said excitedly. "We'll only be a couple of minutes."

"Uh... sure."

When Jimmy had left, Shelly said, "Have you seen Todd's dad's library? It's amazing."

"No I haven't."

"Come on, I'll show you," Shelly said and took Jennifer's hand and led her down a long hall and into a large room.

It was obviously a man's room, with leather chairs and animal trophies on the walls. There was a large fireplace with rifles above the mantle. Two of the walls were lined from floor to ceiling with books.

"There are some great books here. Let me show you," Shelly said and pulled a rolling ladder over. "Will you hold this for me?" she asked sweetly.

Jennifer held the ladder as Shelly climbed to the top. Naturally, Jennifer looked up as the young girl climbed. She couldn't suppress a gasp when she realized that she was looking directly up Shelly's dress. Even in the dim light of the room she could plainly see her bare ass and puffy sex lips between her legs. She was surprised that she was naked under her dress. Obviously, at some point she had removed her panties. Jennifer didn't know when since she thought she had been with her since they left the bathroom.

When Jennifer's eyes focused higher, she saw the young girl staring down at her. Jennifer looked away quickly but not before their eyes met. Jennifer's heart began to beat wildly. God, she had never had any interest in women before, she thought. What was wrong with her? Then, she remembered watching that movie and fast forwarding to the part where her neighbor was being eaten by her female friend. Suddenly she could feel her juice dripping down her thigh.

Shelly climbed back down the ladder slowly, a book in her hand. "This is a very interesting book," she said and led a compliant Jennifer over to one of the leather couches.

As the two women sat down, Shelly's warm thigh pressed to Jennifer's. Shelly sat the large book on their laps. The title was embossed on the leather cover "Isle of Sappho, A Pictorial Review."

Jennifer knew what Sappho meant but was still shocked when Shelly opened the book to a drawing of two women, one on her knees with her head between the other's legs. There was writing on the pages but Jennifer couldn't focus her eyes on the words.

"Aren't these wonderful drawings?" Shelly said, touching the pictures sensuously with her finger. She flipped several more pages, each one depicting more drawings of women making love.

Jennifer's breathing was increasing as her heart began to pound even harder in her chest. She could feel the lips of her vagina throbbing and juice pouring out of her. She turned to answer the young girl and saw that her eyes were looking at her face. Jennifer felt helpless to stop her when Shelly moved her lips to hers. She felt the young girl's tongue enter her mouth. Her lips were unlike any man she had ever kissed. They were soft, wet and pliant, spreading over hers with a warmth that made her body tremble.

The book on their lap fell to the floor, making a thud in the otherwise quiet room. Shelly's arms wrapped around Jennifer and held her tight as their passion grew.

Jennifer could hear little moans coming from somewhere. Then she realized that it was coming from her throat. She squeezed her thighs together when she felt Shelly's hand touch her knee.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.