Morning Light - Cover

Morning Light

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jimmy and his mother find love in the morning light.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next couple of days were difficult for Jimmy and Jennifer. Neither one of them knew what to say about the evening on the sofa. They were both embarrassed but there was also something else. There was an excitement in the air and a tension that was hard to define.

Finally, Jennifer broke the ice because she knew that their conversation the other morning had only skirted around the real issue. The fact was that she had let her son watch a porno movie and worse yet, she had masturbated with him.

"Jimmy, can we talk about the other night?" she asked while they were having dinner.

"I thought we already talked about that mom," Jimmy said, looking down at his food, dreading the coming conversation. He was afraid that she had seen him spying on her while she was masturbating on the sofa.

"We're both adults now so I think we can discuss this like adults. I should have stopped the video when we first saw it come on. It wasn't right for us to watch that. It was the personal property of someone else."

Jimmy looked up and sighed. "Mom, I thought you said we could discuss the other night like adults?"

"We are!"

"No we are not. Listen mom, I was embarrassed as much as you about what happened. But let's be honest, I enjoyed watching the movie and so did you. That's the adult way to talk about this," Jimmy said, watching his mother blush. "Mom, you are an attractive woman and I'm not too young to understand that you still have needs and desires. I also know that your boyfriends lately have been a bunch of jerks. I'm sorry about that. And me, I'm a kid with raging hormones," Jimmy said with a smile then got up, came around the table, and knelt down. He looked up and saw that his mom had tears in her eyes.

"God, I've been a terrible mother," Jennifer sobbed.

"You have not," Jimmy said as he took her hand. "You are a wonderful mother and I love you." Then he added under his breath "more than you can know." "I'd like to be friends with you mom and that means being honest. Mom... uh... this is hard to say but... God... you are the most desirable woman on earth to me. I have a confession to make." Jimmy took a deep breath and continued. "Mom, I have been peeking in on you for years. I have also been stealing your panties. There I've said it," Jimmy sighed like he had just relieved himself of some gigantic burden.

Jennifer looked at her son and saw tears in his eyes. "I know Jimmy. I found the panties and of course I have seen you peeping at me. But it's not right you know... you're my son. However, I'm not sure you are that unusual. I think many boys have a crush on their mothers."

"It's more than a crush mom. I... I... I love you."

"Jimmy, I think you just need to date some nice girls and have some fun," Jennifer said, surprised at her son's revelation but trying not to show it.

"I've tried that but girls my age seem so silly and... and they're not you."

"Alright Jimmy, I admit that I have had feelings for you that... that a mother should not have for her son. But we have to control them. It's not right. We have to live close together in the same house for a few more months until you go to college. Promise me that you will try to control yourself."

Jimmy felt his heart soar. She had admitted that she felt more than a mother son relationship. He was smart enough not to press it. "I know we have to control it mom and I promise I'll try," Jimmy said, smiling now. "I'll stop peeping on you."

Jennifer had a smile on her face now. "And what about my panties?"

"Ah come on mom, I can't go cold turkey," Jimmy said with a little boy smile, his blue eyes sparkling mischievously.

"Well, I guess I'm going to have to go out and buy some more, I'm running short," Jennifer chuckled nervously, relieved that they had gotten everything out on the table.

"Mom, there's something else," Jimmy said.

Jennifer looked at her son with a question on her face.

"I uh... I peeped on you and Fred the other night. I saw you having sex in the foyer," Jimmy said. He wasn't just being honest now. He wanted to see his mother's reaction.

"Oh my God," she said, obviously shocked.

"It's okay mom. I told you that I know you are still a young woman with needs. But I'm glad you dropped that jerk," Jimmy said.

Jennifer's head was spinning. She was silent for a long time. "Alright Jimmy, since we are being honest, I didn't take the movie back right away. I watched it again," Jennifer said, her face turning red.

Jimmy thought about saying that he knew because he had watched her. Then he figured honesty could go too far and kept his mouth shut.

"I guess we're even huh?"

"Even," Jennifer said and bent over and hugged her son, still embarrassed at what he had apparently seen in the foyer.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.