Morning Light
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jimmy and his mother find love in the morning light.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was 8 p.m. Saturday night when Jennifer walked into the living room and saw Jimmy watching television.

"Not going out again tonight Jimmy?" she asked with concern in her voice.

"Nah, just thought I would watch a couple of movies I rented," he answered.

"You know, staying home all the time makes Jimmy a dull boy," Jennifer said with a smile.

"Yea, yea, yea," he answered lightheartedly. "What about you, why are you home? No hot date with 'Fred'?" Jimmy added with sarcasm.

"Fred and I are not seeing each other anymore. We had a parting of the ways."

"Oh really, that's too bad," Jimmy said, barely able to contain his glee. "So I guess you are stuck here with me."

"Looks that way... a fate worse than death," Jennifer said in mock horror. "What are you going to watch, maybe I'll join you?"

"I got 'Terminator 2' with Arnold Schwartznager. You know the 'I'll be bach' guy and some romance flick the guy at the video store said was really good."

"Well, I'm not much on the Terminator type movies but I might like the romance one."

"Let's watch them both. You watch 'Terminator 2' with me and I'll watch the 'chick flick' with you. Deal?"

"Deal. How about I rustle up some popcorn and something to drink?" Jennifer said.

"Great, I'll get the flicks ready."

"Give me a second to change into something more comfortable and I'll be back down."

"Hurry, I can hardly wait for Arnold to start killing people," Jimmy laughed.

Jennifer just moaned, rolled her eyes and hurried upstairs.

A few minutes later she came in from the kitchen carrying a large bowl of popcorn, lemonade for Jimmy and a bottle of wine for her.

Jimmy did a double take when he saw what she had on. She was wearing a pair of purple, silk pajamas with a V-neck top and baggy leg shorts. He felt a little shiver go through him when he saw her breasts swaying freely under the shiny silk of the top.

Jennifer also felt little tremors running through her body as she walked into the living room. She loved the smooth feeling of silk on her nipples as they bounced when she walked, not to mention how silk felt on the smooth skin of her pubic mound. She knew that every woman would shave and wear silk if they could feel the way it rubbed the sensitive skin. She had just shaved so her smooth pubic area was extra sensitive right now.

Jennifer sat on the sofa while Jimmy lay on the floor.

When Jimmy turned to look up at his mother, his breath caught in his throat. From his position on the floor, he had a perfect view right up the leg of her baggy silk shorts. He got the closest view that he had ever had of her vagina. Her foot was on the coffee table as she leaned over to the side to pour a glass of wine. That caused her legs to separate, letting Jimmy see her entire pubic area. He could see her smoothly shaven outer lips and the wrinkly, pink inner lips hanging out. The sexy display only lasted a few seconds but was enough to give Jimmy an erection and fuel his fantasy for days to come.

"Why don't you come up here with me?" Jennifer said. "I've got the popcorn."

"Uh, uh okay," Jimmy answered, wondering how he was going to get there without her seeing his erection bulging from his sweat pants. Then he saw an afghan on the chair next to him, grabbed it, and carried it to the sofa with him.

"Oh thanks sweety," Jennifer said helping Jimmy spread the blanket over their laps. "It is a little chilly in here. I should have worn more but I love the silky feel of these pajamas."

"No problem. Now are you ready to watch Arnold do his thing?"

"Bring on the mayhem," Jennifer answered in resignation.

The two of them watched the movie quietly. Jennifer drank nearly half the bottle of wine. Eventually she was feeling a little tipsy and leaned into her son. "You don't mind if I snuggle next to you, do you?"

"I'll snuggle with you anytime you want me to mom," Jimmy said as he put his arm around his mother and pulled her to him.

"You're so good to me," Jennifer said sincerely then lifted up and kissed his cheek.

Jimmy felt his face burning as his mother's breast rubbed against his arm and her wet lips touched his face.

When the first movie was over, Jimmy got up and put the second one in. "This should be more to your liking," he said and sat back down, pulling his mom back into his arm.

The TV screen lit up with the movie but surprisingly there were no introduction credits. It went immediately to a blond woman sitting on a sofa in a very skimpy, almost transparent outfit.

Jimmy and Jennifer thought that was strange but continued to watch as the woman spoke.

"I'm making this movie especially for my man Ron, the camera man," the pretty woman said into the camera.

"What did you say the title of this movie is?" Jennifer asked as she sat up.

"Sleepless in somewhere, with Tom Hanks, I think," Jimmy said.

"That doesn't look like... " Jennifer started to say and stopped leaning forward and looking closer at the screen.

Two men walked into the room and sat next to the woman.

"Wait a minute, I recognize that woman," Jennifer said. "I see her all the time at the market and she's on the PTA board." What the... ?"

Both Jimmy and Jennifer's eyes opened wide as one of the guys turned and kissed the blond, placing his hand on her breast. The other guy reached his hand between her legs and began to rub her crotch.

"Oh my God, this is some kind of mistake," Jennifer said, realizing that someone had put this tape back in the box by mistake and returned it to the video store.

"Oh shit mom, I'm sorry," Jimmy said as he started to get up.

"Wait, wait, let's watch for a minute," Jennifer said, her curiosity overcoming her shock. She was also feeling the effects of the wine, making her logic questionable.

The two watched as one of the men pulled the woman's top down then both of them bent their heads to suck on her nipples.

"Good God, it's a porn movie and her husband is filming," Jennifer said almost to herself, her excitement beginning to grow.

It only took a minute for all three of the people in the movie to get naked. Now the woman was on her knees, alternately sucking on one large penis then the other.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.