Wake-up Call

by Moose

Copyright© 2002 by Moose

Erotica Sex Story: What a way to start the day!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   .

You walk into the bedroom, and a smile slowly spreads across your face. Just as you had hoped - I'm asleep, flat on my back.

You've already been up for a while. In fact, you had to work this morning. It sucks having to work on a Sunday, but at least it was only for a half day. As a result, you're fully dressed - if you consider a T-shirt and shorts fully dressed. No bra, no panties, just like usual.

That's more than I'm wearing, as you know. I have a sheet covering me, but you know that I always sleep in the nude. Today is no exception.

You quietly but quickly take off your shirt and shorts, so that you're just as nude as I am. You caress your breasts for a moment, then reach down to fondle your shaved pussy. Only for a moment, though. You have something else in mind.

You walk up to the bed and grab the top edge of my sheet, then slowly start to pull it away, doing your best not to wake me up. Eventually, you have it at my feet, so that my entire body is exposed. As you gaze at my naked body, your pussy gets even wetter, if that's possible.

Now the question is, how do you want to proceed? You don't want to wake me up too quickly, but yet you want to have some fun while I'm asleep. Then a plan forms in your mind.

Bending over my prone body, you extend your tongue so that it touches my nipple, then slide your back and forth over it. You know how sensitive my nipples are, and how it affects my cock when they are licked and sucked. You then move to the other nipple, giving it the same tongue treatment.

Looking down, you see that your efforts are having their desired effect. My cock is getting hard.

Smiling again to yourself, you kiss your way down my body until you reach my cock. Then you lick it up and down, from the swollen head down to my balls. Back and forth. Up and down.

You move back up to my nipples, this time taking one of them in your mouth and sucking on it, moving your tongue all around it at the same time. After a moment, you move over and suck the other nipple.

Then you go back down to my cock, this time taking the head into your mouth and sucking on it. You bob your head up and down slowly, savoring its taste with your tongue. Gradually you take more and more of my cock into your mouth, until you're taking at least four inches of my seven. Then you move to my balls, licking them gently with your tongue, while at the same time licking the shaft of my cock -

Suddenly, I move, sweeping you into my arms. You're startled - how long had I been awake? You have no idea, but you can't really think about it as I roll you over so that you're on your back, then smother you with kisses, our tongues dueling, your tongue working as quickly as it did on my nipples, and on my cock and balls.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.