Doctor Q

by Conniele

Copyright© 2002 by Conniele

Incest Sex Story: A parody of Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Fisting   Sex Toys   Size   .

This is a parody of Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman

The original had a great cast of characters, however the writers pretty much emasculated the male roles. So here is my version without the men.


Michaela Quinn stood beside the examining table. Her left hand was massaging the clitoris of the lovely black woman whose feet were in the stirrups. Her right hand and its four fingers were in the womans pussy frigging her. Hough hough hough groaned the woman Whom Dr. Mike had diagnosed with female hysteria. During her medical training there had been brief mention of the malady. This was her first case of it and she had been treating it for four weeks now. The patient suffered frequent relapses and was now coming in twice a day for manipulation of the female genitalia which Dr. Mike had remembered as the prescribed treatment for this ailment. She was becoming quite adept at relieving Grace's symtoms but she was frustrated with the frequency at which they re-occurred.

Several weeks ago she had written to a colleague in Boston of her difficulty in controlling the emotional state of this patient.

Michaela was under no illusions about what was going on. This womans Husband was simply not doing his job. However thousands of Dr. s were treating this ailment as a way of keeping their practices solvent in a barter economy. Michaela received chickens, salt cured meat and flour for most of her services. This was cash on the barrelhead. Graces Husband provided blacksmithing services to the mines and freight companies He was paid real money for these valuable services. Robert E. was glad to pay Graces medical expenses because the Dr. was able to calm Graces vile temperament for several days at a time.

Michaela continued fingerfucking this woman who was pumping herself up and down on the table as the Dr. induced orgasms ripped through her small body causing her to cry out in ectstasy. Oh lorda'mighty I feel so good, oh god Dr. Mike Uuuugh uuugh uuugh. Tiring now Michaela stopped what she was doing and exercised her arms to restore circulation. Oh Dr. Mike, don't stop now I needs at least one mo treatment to get me through the night.

I am worn out Grace I'll get Colleen to take over but you will have to pay her as well. That's fine, that's fine. Colleen, can you take over here? Colleen had been in the other room studying her medical text, but the sound of Grace orgasming for the last 30 minutes had destroyed any chance of remembering what she had read. I'll be right there Mother Colleen replied. Taking position on the opposite side of the table as she was left handed she started the two handed manipulation of Graces pussy that they had been using. As Grace started groaning and working against Colleen's fingers, Michaela said, I'm leaving now I'll lock the door. OK Mother Colleen said concentrating on Graces treatment. Hough hough hough hough oh Colleen huh huh huh huh agh agh agh. Stopping what she was doing Colleen stepped to the front of the office and determined that Michaela was indeed headed home. Returning to Grace she knelt between the stirrups and put her mouth on Graces pussy. Hoh oh oh oh oh Grace exclaimed suck me out Colleen honey, suck my big old pussy. Ugh ugh ugh ugh she grunted as she came from the blond haired girls ministrations. Where you learn to do that Grace queried? You Know, Colleen mumbled around the pussy flesh in her mouth. My my you are some cunt licker little girl, Ooh oh oh oh oh.

As Michaela approached her house she saw a freight wagon stopped in front. Who are you looking for she inquired? Dr. Quinn was the reply. That's me she said. No, Dr. Mike Quinn. I'ts still me. OK got some freight for ya.

Looking at the crate he unloaded Michaela was at a loss what this might be. Giddap the teamster shouted. Michaela went to the wooden box on her porch. Going to need a hammer she thought, wonder if Sully has one in the shed.

Sully was her live in Man. Having failed as a miner and as a homesteader he now had, thanks to Michaela's connections an appointment as an Indian Agent for the Government. Sully had the mental capacity of a canteloupe but from the shoulders down he was center of Michaela's world. strong as an Ox, he had a cock the size of the wooden club they used over at the store for knocking the plugs out of the Sassafras barrels.

Finding a crowbar in Sully's stuff she was able to pull the nails holding the lid on the box. Inside she found a note from her Boston colleague Dr. William Jensen. Bill, as Michaela called him had been her mentor and lover when she was studying medicine. Dear Michaela how are you I miss you and your lovely pussy. I am not surprised that you are having trouble curing this patient. I have number of them that i have been treating weekly for 5 or more years. There is no cure for this malady, but it can be kept under control with frequent genital manipulation. This is most effective when administered by a male physician, if you follow my meaning. I have sent you an appliance that allows treatment to be administered by a female nurse or assistant. Looking in the box Michaela removed a leather contraption. On a sheet of paper was as set of instructions for the care and use of this appliance. After perusal of the instruction Michaela understood this device allowed a woman to emulate a man in bringing sexual satisfaction to another woman

At Michaela's office, Colleen had now shed her clothes and was on the examining table between Graces thighs. She was fucking her pubic mound into Graces pussy. Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh Grace moaned as Colleen repeatedly mashed her clit under her grinding pubic bone. Agh agh aaaagh aaaagh Colleen honey, fuck me oh god honey fuck me.

Michaela had managed to get the device that she now knew was a " Regenerator" on her naked body. She was enthralled by the masculine looking projection jutting forward from her thighs. I look like Sully she thought as she stood in front of the only mirror in the house.

Usually after treating Graces ailment she was ready for Sully when he came home. Sully was down with his Indians this week and she had been hurrying home to finger fuck herself when she had been interrupted by the delivery man. Throwing her clothes back on and hiding the projecting cock under a coat she headed for her office.

Colleen was now whipping her ass up and down and smacking her self against Graces exposed cunt. Uuuuugh uuuugh uuuugh Colleen fuck me fuck me oh god it just gets better and better. Michaela stood just inside the door and watched as Colleen buried her fist in Graces cunt. Halfway to her elbow she fucked her fist into the small Black woman with the big pussy. HhhhhGh hhhhaaaagggh hhhhaaaaggh Grace growled as she writhed under the 16 year old medical assistants brutal fistfucking Oh god she thought, she has gone to the center of my tormented soul. Aaaaauuuugh aaaauuuuggh aaaah aaaah

Pulling her fist from Graces distended cunt Colleen lie beside her and carresed and kissed the object of her lust until Grace could get her breath back. Oh lor Colleen nobody has ever made me feel so good. You are a miracle worker.

Michaela thought so too as she turned and left not wanting to interrupt this tender moment.

When Colleen came in the house about 7, Michaela asked, did you get Grace taken care of honey? Yes it was quite a chore but I think she will be OK for a while. I fear we will never completely cure Grace's ailment Michaela said. I hope not Colleen thought, out loud she said I fear you are right Mother. Take a look at what I got today, it's an appliance that may help in Graces treatment.

Puzzled Colleen looked the contraption over, finally picking up the instructions she was dismayed to realize that Dr. Mike might not need her help if she used this device to manipulate Graces genitals. She was releived when Michaela told her, I want you to learn how to use that. Do you mind. Oh no Mother, Colleen said, I can do it. Colleen had had a crush on the lovely black woman since she had first seen her three years ago. When Dr. Mike had asked her to participate in Grace's therapy it was like a dream come true. In her third session she had broken the routine and moved on to servicing her adult lover with her mouth and any available vegetable, which Grace supplied in abundance from her restaurant.

After dinner Colleen tried on the "regenerator and she stood and proudly held the leather phallus that protruded from between her thighs. 10 inches long and 2 inches wide it was braided leather much like a bull whip only finer strips and more of them. The instuctions told her to treat it with beeswax and to wash it with soap and water... They further stated that it should be used with a lubricant (supplied along with beeswax)and not to rely on the patients natural lubrication.

In her room Michaela was busy trying to relieve the tensions of the day by vigorously fucking her self with her fingers. Repeatedly she came to climax, never getting the relief she desired. She knew where this was going she just couldn't bring herself to call Colleen

Presently she heard Colleen call, Mother? Yes honey. I think i need some advice. Well come in dear. Promise you won't laugh. OK.

Michaela saw Colleen standing in the door with the huge phallus strapped to her frame. Michaela thought oh god she is lovely. Blond hair, Big titties, smoothround ass she was all the things that Dr. Mike was not when she was 16. Although she had developed since she was in no way this young womans equal for looks Rising Michaela took the protruding cock in her hand. It's rather large I think I should try it before we scare Grace to death with it. I thought so too, how should we do it. Well I am a Dr and you are training to be one let's just do it like professionals. OK but why don't you lie face down on the bed and i can get behind you. Michaela was no greenhorn to this position so she lay across a pillow to elevate her buttocks. Colleen no stranger herself to fucking moved behind her.

Michaela rocked up on her knees to facilitate entry, reaching behind her she giuded the tip of the leather stud between her swollen cuntlips. Oooh Colleen that is a substantial tool she exclaimed as she felt her cuntlips parted by this big brown leather intruder, Huh huh huh huh huh she moaned as Colleen inched this monster into her cunt. Am I hurting you Mother, Colleen inquired. I am not hurting but I feel stuffed. Have you ever... ? Colleen asked No this is larger than any thing I have had before. Colleen saw that half the cock was in her mom so she started stroking it with her hips. Michaela pitched forward on to the pillow and began moaning, Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh oh oh oh oh honey oh my god it's so big and so good oh honey do it oh god do it, fuck meeee oh god fuck me. Colleens body was smacking into Michaelas ass as she drove the full length of the leather cock into her mother's distended fuck hole. Aaaaagh aaaagh aaaagh fuck me oh god fuck me with that big cunt spreader. Colleen was both surprised and excited by her Mother's new vocabulary. Joining in Colleen said, take my cock you fuck hungry slut, take it take it, huh huh huh Colleen's Clit was being scrubbed by the base of the leather cock every time she fucked it out of Michaela, huh huh huh huh huh oh Mother i'm cumming. Oh god me too fuck me honey oh oh oh oh fuck me fuck me ugh ugh ugh.

Pulling out of Michaela, Colleen turned her over and stabbed the cock back inside the older woman and mouth to mouth, tit to tit she fucked away at Dr. Quinns fuck hole all the while dreaming of Graces lovely countenance. Hough hough hough Michaela grunted as her lovely adopted daughter fucked her better than any previous lover had. On through the night Colleen fucked her. Michaela knew soon she would have to return the favor, never dreaming that Colleen would rather fuck a woman than to be fucked by either a woman or a man. Sully had been fucking Colleen for the last two years and she was a willing victim, but from now on he would have to take a back seat to her preference for girl flesh.

Relentlessly she drove her cock into Michaela who by now had her knees pulled as far back as they would go, holding herself open for Colleen's brutal fucking of her stretched out cunt. Oh mercy honey you fuck me so good oh god I'm going to cuuuumm again, Ooooo ooooh oh oh oh fuck me fuck me uuuugh uuuugh uuuugh oh oh oh.

In the morning whem Michaela woke, Colleen already had breakfast on the table, was dressed for work and had just recently relieved the fever in her cunt with two fingers. She had high hopes for this day and Michaela wasn't moving fast enough. Not that she could move any faster with her sore pussy. To top it all her nipples were sore from Colleen sucking on them while she was fucking her.

t the clinic Dr. mike saw a farmer with a nasty cut on his leg and Sully had sent in an Indian woman with an abcess on her face. Colleen sat in the other room and studied. Occasionally Michaela would call on her for assistance. She was mostly engrossed in familiarizing herself with the human genitalia. Out of Michaela's sight she rubbed her pussy as she recalled ravishing her mother's cunt last night with the supposed miracle medical appliance, which according to it's manufacturer had the capability of bringing tranquility into the life of every woman. Right now she was anything but tranquil and she was hoping Grace would need treatment soon. She also suspected that her Mother would find herself in a state of agitation over Sully's absence that would need further treatment.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.