Amanda's Nightmare

by Angelgirl

Copyright© 2002 by Angelgirl

Erotica Sex Story: Amanda has a dream of being abducted and raped. It was so real she wrote a story about it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   First   .


This event shook me up so badly that I'm not to sure where to start. The story that you are about to read might have been true if it weren't for the nightmare. I came so close to doing what you are about to read. Anyway, here's the story.

The computer was shining in her face like a giant light bulb. She had been trying for several weeks to find an interest in her new toy. So far nothing she found interested her very much. At first she looked at the site's that contained information on cooking and fashion. She even checked out some of the fitness sites. It all looked so very boring to her.

Her lover had given her the computer for her twenty-first birthday. He told her that he found it strange a registered nurse didn't know how to use one. He wanted her to have it so they could communicate in the chat sites when he was away on business, or with his family. It wasn't that Mandi didn't know how to use a computer; she just felt they were boring. But she had promised him she would give it a try.

One of the few things she did find interesting were the chat sites. She found it refreshing how everyone seemed so willing to talk openly about anything. On one particular evening Mandi was chatting with a man she had talked with several times before. He called himself, "Big Daddy". They're chatting had become extremely sexual. Mandi experienced an orgasm every time she chatted with him. She had taken the name, "Angel girl", to remain anonymous.

"How are you tonight?" She saw Big Daddy type on her screen.

"I'm a little lonely. My lover is away again and I'm all alone," she answered.

"I wish I were with you right now," he answered back.

"Why? What would you do?" Mandi typed as she felt the excitement tingling through her body.

"Was that really your phone number you gave me the last time we chatted?" He typed. "Can I phone you now?"

Mandi leaned back, looking at the words on her screen. She had given him her phone number twice in the past but he never phoned her.

"He seems to have found some courage tonight," she giggled to herself as her fingers began to play between her legs. "What the hell, I'll tell him he can phone me if he wants.

"Yes, Big Daddy that's my phone number you have. I would love you to phone me."

She watched as Big Daddy's name disappeared off the screen. "I scared him away again," she thought as she turned the computer off in disgust.

Mandi went into her bedroom. She stood in front of the large floor-to-ceiling mirror. She began to sway her hips to the music playing on her radio. She removed her clothes as if she were a stripper. She continued until all she had on were her panties. Her nipples were hard and erect. She put one hand between her legs and began to make circles around her clit. Her other hand was pinching her nipples.

"Oh God!" She sighed. "I need a cock so badly. I'm going to go crazy if I don't get fucked soon. I think I'll take a shower. Maybe that will help me.

As Mandi was adjusting the showers temperature she stepped into its warm stream. She laughed as she looked down realizing she still had her panties on. As she stepped out of her panties the warm pulsing stream began massaging her flesh. She directed it to her pubic mound. She moaned loudly as it licked her clit. She could feel an orgasm building when all of a sudden she heard the phone ringing.

"God damn, who could that be?" She thought. "It's probably my mother. If I don't answer it she will probably phone 911. She has already ruined the moment."

Mandi grabbed a bath towel; wrapping it around herself as she ran back into her bedroom. She jumped onto the bed picking up the phone.

"Hello Mom!" She said in a sarcastic tone. There was a long pause on the other end. Then she heard a man's voice.

"Angel girl? Is that you?" She heard him asking.

"Oh no, it's him. It's Big Daddy," she thought as her body began to tremble.

"Yes, yes it's me," she answered sheepishly.

"I'm sorry it took me so long to phone you," she heard his deep voice saying. "But there were some things I had to do."

"That's okay," Mandi answered. "I was just finishing a shower when you phoned."

"Tell me what you are doing now." She heard his voice say. "Tell me what you are wearing and where you are."

His voice had a strange effect on her. For some reason she felt compelled to answer him. "I was in the shower when you phoned. I am lying on my bed with a towel around myself," she answered with a tremble in her voice.

"I want you to remove the towel. I want you to look at your body as you have never looked at it before. I want you to tell me exactly what you see."

"What is he doing to me?" Mandi thought to herself. "I feel as if I'm under his control. Like I'm his slave. I feel like I have to obey him."

"I am lying on the bed and have just thrown the towel onto the floor. I have light blond hair that is long and curly. My eyes are a hazel green. My breasts are not really all that big but they are firm and I have large pink nipples. My pussy is soft as a baby's bum. I just finished shaving it, HA,,HA " she laughed nervously. "I'm five feet tall and I weigh a hundred pounds. I hate lying out in the sun so my skin is very white. Is that a good enough description of me Big Daddy?" She said laughing nervously again.

"Don't ever call me Big Daddy again!" She heard him say in a commanding voice. "From now on you will call me "Master". Do you understand?"

"I feel like I'm totally under his control. How is he doing this to me? I'm getting so excited," she thought to herself as she could feel the twinges of electricity between her legs.

"Yes Master, I understand."

"Is your pussy wet?" She heard his voice asking.

"Yes Master, it is," she said submissively.

"Stick your fingers into your cunt. Stick them all in. I want to hear you screaming from the pain," he said excitedly.

Mandi had never tried to put more than three fingers into herself before. This time she felt she must obey her new Master. Her fingers began to spread the lips of her swollen pussy. They felt as if they weren't her fingers. It was like his hand was pushing into her. She lay back spreading her legs as wide she could. The pressure in her pussy was beginning to hurt terribly.

"Please, please stop," she began to sob. "It hurts so much." Her master was in total control of her now.

"I haven't even begun," she heard his voice saying. "I have a knife. I will slit your fucking throat if you don't do exactly as I say. Now shove your entire hand into that whore cunt. Do it now!"

Mandi's head was spinning. Her hand was pushing farther and farther into her. Deeper than it had ever gone before. The pain was revelling up her spine.

"No, No,AAAAaaaagggg!" She screamed as her hand disappeared inside her stretched pussy.

"Did you do it bitch?" She heard him yelling at her.

"Yes Master. My hand is all the way inside of me," she gasped.

"I want you to make a fist with your hand. I want you to fist fuck that cunt. I want you to fuck it hard," she heard him ordering her.

"Yes Master, Yes, Oh God, Oh God," she screamed into the phone. "My pussy hurts so terribly and yet it feels so good. The pain feels so good. Oh God I love the pain," she screamed over and over again into the phone.

"I want you to reach in so deep that you can feel your heart beating," she heard him telling her.

His words were driving her insane with passion. The lust in her loins was greater then she had ever experienced before. She was pushing her fist in so hard that she was hitting her cervix. Her body began to erupt with orgasm. The jolts of electricity were shooting into her brain. The pain had turned to pure pleasure.

"No, Noooo, Noooo," she began to scream as she dropped the phone between her legs. With both hands she pushed it inside of her. It felt like her pussy was being ripped apart, but she didn't care. She wanted it to rip. She wanted to feel the pain. Orgasm after orgasm raged through her body until finally she lay as if she were dead. The phone still buried deeply in her pussy. She could hear a muffled voice calling out to her.

"Angel girl, Angel girl, are you there?" Her Master seemed to be calling from somewhere far away.

She pulled the phone from between her legs. It was covered in a sparkling wetness and a trace of blood. She put it to her mouth and began to lick the fluid.

"Angel girl, answer me," she could hear him yelling.

"What did you do to me?" She asked as she put the receiver to her ear. "I feel as if I've been raped. My pussy is so sore and it's bleeding."

"But you loved it!" He said cutting her off before she could say anymore. "It was the best fuck your cunt has ever had. Wasn't it?"

"I don't want to admit to that. But it was wonderful. I have never experienced such passion. And you weren't even here," she said to him in small sobs.

"If I had been there Angel girl, I would have killed you. I would have cut your fucking heart out. I don't think you are ready for that, "YET". Are you?" He said in a statistic tone.

Mandi remained silent. She didn't know what to say. Her emotions were running out of control.

"But you think about it all the time don't you my little slut? You fantasize about being raped and tortured. Don't you?" He said in a voice that seemed to be looking into her mind.

"How does he know these things about me?" She thought as a cold shiver ran up her spine. "I have never told anyone about the crazy things in my mind. How could he possibly know what I think?

"How do you know? How do you know how I feel?" She pleaded. "I've never told anyone about those thoughts."

"I knew," he said. "I knew the first time we chatted. You are not so unique. There are lots of people out there like you and me."

"I have never met anyone that could understand me before now," she said as she began to cry into the phone. "You are the only person who knows about the monster in me. I don't believe that there are others who fantasize as I do. If there are where do I find them?"

"I will tell you a site on the Web to go to Angel girl. You must be very careful there. The majority of the people are harmless. They are there just to fantasize like yourself. But some; like myself would tear your cunt from your body and eat it raw in front of you."

He told her the name of the site to go to. He again warned her to be careful. After Mandi hung up the phone she laid back on her bed. She was exhausted. Her heart was pounding.

"I can't believe how excited he made me. I can't believe what he made me do to my poor pussy. It's so sore," she thought to herself as her body dragged her into a deep sleep.

The next day she decided to look at the Web site he had told her about. She watched as the screen turned black for a moment then words started to appear. She scrolled down the page reading a long disclaimer. It said the site was for adults only. It said they were excepting new stories from authors.

"I'm not interested in writing any silly love stories," she giggled to herself.

She was about to turn off the computer when she noticed the title of one of the stories. "Girl Gets A Zipper".

"I wonder what that story could be about?" She thought to herself.

She opened it and began reading. It was a story about a girl whose Daddy had gotten a doctor to put a pair of zippers in her mouth and her vagina. Mandi couldn't believe what she was reading.

"The things they are doing to that innocent girl; I just don't believe it. They are treating her like she is just a toy. A sex toy. They don't care anything about her except that she is a cunt. Old fuck! I'm getting so horny. I can feel my heart pounding. Yes, yes, fuck the little bitch! Rip her cunt wide-open. Shove your cock down her throat," Mandi heard herself yelling as she continued to read the story.

It was the most exciting thing she ever read. Her panties were soaking. Her juices were running down her legs. Orgasm after orgasm burst through her body long before she had finished reading the story. She was totally drained. She opened another story. It was about a young girl who was being abducted by two men. They took her to a deserted barn. One of the men kept telling her all the things they were going to do to her as they drove.

"I want to read this story so badly," she thought. But I would have heart failure. My body can't take any more. If I keep reading I think another orgasm might kill me" she laughed. "This is the best day of my life. I have finally found people that like what I like."

Over the next few weeks Mandi went to the Web site every chance she got. She didn't tell anyone what she was doing.

One night while she was lying on her bed with her lover he said to her, "What is wrong with you? It's like you hardly notice that I'm here anymore. If it wasn't for the fact that you are always wet I wouldn't think that you enjoyed fucking me either. You seem so detached."

Mandi decided to confide in her lover.

"Do you remember when you gave me the computer? You said I should find something that interested me on it."

"Yeah, so what," he answered sarcastically.

"I found a site I really like. It's where people write stories. I thought I might try writing a story myself. The stories are about _ ___ ____,"

"Sometimes I think you are fucking nuts!" He yelled at her cutting her off before she could finish. "I think you use your brain enough already. I don't want you spending your time thinking about some crap stories when you should be paying more attention to me. You got a great body. Maybe the best I've ever seen. Your cunt is hot and tight. But we both know you were not blessed with much of her brain. So use what you've got and forget about the writing shit.

Mandi never mentioned the site to him again. She would keep her fantasies a secret as she had most of her life. She continued to go to the site every chance she got. She would become so excited each time she read one of the stories there. Her panties were soaked from orgasm after orgasm. Her mind began revealing to her the stories that had been hidden so deeply in her for so many years.

"Oh, I wish I could tell one of my stories. I wish I could share the stories I have in my mind with everyone. But I know I could never write a story good enough to be accepted by a site." She thought sadly to herself. "But maybe if I wrote one as best I could and send it to another author they might fix it up and post it as their own. That's what I'll do," she thought pleased with herself.

Mandi couldn't wait to sit at her computer and begin writing her story. Writing a story really excited her. She thought about all the different people that may read it. About the men it may excite. About what they may be like. She could have written her story much quicker if it wasn't for having to stop and masturbate almost every half-hour.

"This is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. I am either exploding with orgasms or I am on the brink of one all the time I am writing. I have never experienced anything so wonderful," she thought to herself.

By the time she had finished the first half of her story she was becoming extremely excited at the thought of people sharing her most intimate feelings. It was like a part of her. She decided against giving her story to another author as she now wanted to be known as the author of her story. She decided to send the story to the site even though she was sure it would be rejected. When she had finished the story she wrote a short note and sent her story in.

"Oh my God, Oh my God. What have I done? I have just exposed my soul to everyone. I've never told anyone about the things in my mind. And I have just laid myself bear to strangers. God, I'm so scared. What will they think of me? They will probably take one look at my story and throw it into the garbage. Thank God I didn't tell them my real name. I'm such a dumb cunt to think that I could write a story."

After Mandi settled down she decided to print her story onto paper for the first time. She sat on her bed and began to read it.

"Oh no! Oh no! It's such a mess," she sobbed. "It has hundreds of mistakes. I can't believe that I sent it without reading it over first. I'm so stupid, so stupid."

After a few days Mandi went to her e-mail site. She saw a message waiting for her.

"They have sent my story back," she thought. "They are probably telling me what a stupid cunt I am."

When Mandi opened the letter she couldn't believe her eyes. It was such a pleasant encouraging letter. The writer said that he liked the story but that she needed to do a little more work on it before he could post it. He suggested that she read his guidelines for writers and have another try at it. Mandi was thrilled. The man was encouraging her to continue. It was the happiest day of her life. After several attempts to do it right and many kind words from the editor of the site she was told that her story would be posted soon. Mandi checked the site three times a day until she saw her story posted for the entire world to see.

"All the other writers will see my story now," she thought proudly to herself. "I wish there was some way to know some of them."

Several weeks passed before Mandi posted her second story. She always placed her e-mail address at the end of each story. She hoped that other writers might tell her what they thought of her stories. She received several responses in her e-mail. Some gave her good advice. Others just said they liked her story. One man told her that he would like to capture her and make her his personal slave.

One evening as Mandi was getting ready for bed she decided that it would be nice to print out all the letters she had received and read them while laying on her bed. As the letters were being printed, Mandi was reading a story about a girl who was bound and gagged with clothespins attached to her nipples and the lips of her pussy.

"I can't believe it would be a turn on for a girl," she thought. "How could a girl cum with clothespins on her nipples and her pussy. I'm so horny. I will never get to sleep feeling like this," she moaned.

She went into the bathroom and picked up her vibrator. As she turned back towards her bedroom she stopped suddenly. On the bathroom counter was her box of plastic clothespins she used to air dry her panties. She stood for a long moment staring down at the box.

"I wonder what it would feel like," she thought. "I'm sure it would hurt like crazy. I must be nuts to even think about it."

As Mandi walked out of the bathroom her hand reached out as if possessed picking up the box. She stripped off her pyjamas and stretched out on her bed totally naked. It was warm and cozy in her bedroom. She placed her vibrator and clothespins by her side. The small stack of letters was on her other side. As she began to read she could feel a wetness between her legs. The first letter was from a man who was saying he thought she must be a very kinky girl to be able to write such erotic stories. He was saying how much he would like to know her. The letter went on to say some of the things he would like to do to her. She couldn't believe it when she read that he wanted to attach clothespins to her clit.

"My clit! He would put a clothespin on my clit!" She thought as she suddenly felt a chill on her exposed flesh. "I know I could never endure that."

Her eyes fell onto her vibrator; then to the box of clothespins. She lifted the heavy vibrator. It looked like a huge black cock with veins that were bulging all over it. She placed it between her legs turning it on. She could hear its pleasant humming sound as it began to massage her puffy lips. She lifted it higher till it was just over her clit.

"AAAAHHHHGGGGaaaa" she yelled out. "That feels Soooo good. I should go more slowly if I want this to last much longer," she smiled contentedly.

She continued to rub her swollen clit as she read the letters. She was panting like a bitch in heat by the time she had finished reading the last letter. Her legs were splayed wide open. Her knees high in the air. She was moving the vibrator faster on her yielding pussy as she pinching her nipples with her free hand. Her eyes fell onto the box of clothespins. She lifted one from a box and began teasing her nipples with it.

"I'm so hot. The thought of this clip biting into my nipple is driving me wild. I just have to know. I have to try it. I can't stop myself," she thought as she lifted the clothespin to her heaving breasts.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.