Leah - Cover

Leah

by Conniele

Copyright© 2002 by Conniele

Erotica Sex Story: BBW teen finds a friend in her best friend's Mom

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   .

Answering the door on saturday morning Connie Lee saw Her daughter Amy's friend Leah. Come in dear she told her. Is Amy at home she inquired? More often than not lately the answer was no, as the two girls were drifting apart. Friends since the third grade Amy had developed into a self confident young woman with many interests and the ability to make friends of anyone. Leah on the other hand, except for being taller and sporting a pair of D cups still looked much like the chubby child that had come home with Amy eight years before. Caring not what impression she made, she was wearing a pair of bib overalls cut off at the knee and a floppy tee shirt. Her hair was combed but had, had little care beyond that.

No honey, Connie said. She's gone camping with Laura and her family. Sensing Leahs pain she said, do come in though I'm making cookies. Would you like to help. Connie felt ridiculous saying this but it was the best she could come up with.

With tears in her eyes Leah said, oh Mrs. Lee I like you very much but I don't want to bake cookies today. It just doesn't cheer me up any more. Connie put her arms around the young woman to comfort her. Abruptly Leah raised her head from Connies shoulder and kissed her on the mouth. Realizing what she had done she pulled back and said, oh no now you won't like me anymore and burst in to uncontrollable sobs.

Pulling Leah back into her arms she said oh honey I don't mind and she placed her lips on Leah's and said, see it's OK. Kissing the girl again she felt herself getting aroused. Oh god she thought this woman turns me on. Although Leah's body style was not in vogue at the high school level Connie was attracted by big cuddly women Kissing her again, this time she pulled herself tightly against Leah so that their bodies were pressed tightly one against the other. She brought one hand down Leahs back to carress her butt. Oooh Leah cooed in her ear.

Leading Leah by the hand she led her to the bedroom. She told herself, if she doesn't bolt now I'm home free. Far from running Leah came in to her arms again. Turning her around Connie began to rub the magnificent pair of tits this woman carried. Now she pulled the straps of the overalls off Leahs shoulders and let them drop to the floor. As Leah stepped out of them Connie skinned the tee shirt off her and turning her around bent to take one of Leahs grape sized nipples into her mouth. Guiding her backwards she has her lie on the bed. Continuing to suck her tits she begins to stimulate Leahs clitoris with her hand. Leah moans loudly as she becomes aroused. Connie continues to suck her tits and stimulate her pussy. Whe she attempts insert her middle finger she encounters this girls hymen. Leaving it intact for now she moves down to put her mouthon Leahs pussy. With her tongue she licks up through the slit and tittilates the clitoris. Ooooh ooooh oh Connie it feels so good oh oh oh please don't stop oh oh whaaaat's happenning to me oh oh that felt so good.

Telling her to stay put Connie goes to the fridge, removed a bottle of ketchup. Removing the cap she warmed it in the microwave. Replacing the cap she shook the contents and returned to the bedroom. Leah looked questioningly but Connie told her, relax honey and she laid down beside her. She had Leah spread her legs and she ever so gently began workiing the end of the container into Leahs pussy till she came against the hymen. Diddling Leahs clit to distract her she thrust the bottle top through it Leah gasped and stiffened so she waited. OK honey she asked? I'm fine it just startled me is all. Gently Connie fucked the first four inches in and out of Leahs pussy. Huh huh huh huh she gasped as Connie fucked her and advanced this object nearly to the thicker bottom part. Huh huh huh oh oh oooooooooooooh oooooooooh ugh ughughuuuuuuuuugggghas. Connie now removed the bottle from Leah and begins to fuck her with her two middle fingers. Huh huh huh huhugh ugh oh oh my I'm going to do it again she cried as she had her third orgasm.

Connie now straps a dildo to her self and has Leah get on all fours. Placing the head of this medium sized cock against the mouth of Leahs pussy she advances it forward, now with a lunge she pushes Leahs face down on the bed. Grabbing her hips she now begins to fuck her hard. Agh agh agh ugh ohoh Connie do it to me. Do what? Oh do it Tell me. Oh fuck me fuck me fuck me. Huh huh huh ugh hug uh uh and she came off again. Connie continued to fuck this baby till 6 PM.

She then taught Leah to return the favor. After getting permission to spend the night Leah retired to Connies bed

Returning home at 10 Amy, as she walked down the hall to her room, was treated to the sight of Leahs massive buttocks pumping up and down, fucking her mom with a dildo that resembled the fat end of a baseball bat.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.