The Time of My Life - Cover

The Time of My Life

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Gary returns from Vietnam and finds a different world. He meets sisters Sandy and Jessica while hitchhiking across the country.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We finally stopped at a hotel several hundred miles from San Francisco. We probably could have made it there by the end of the day but I think everyone wanted to delay the end of the trip one more night.

This time we decided to get the best room that the hotel had. I paid because at that point I couldn't think of a better way to spend my money.

I told Sandy to get a baby sitter and for her and Jessica to dress up because I wanted to take them to a nice dinner. I even made them go to the beauty shop and get their hair and make-up done. While they were getting ready, I made reservations at the best restaurant I could find. I even went to the gift shop and bought myself a tie.

I was waiting in the living room of our multi room suite when Sandy and Jessica came out of the bathroom. My heart almost jumped out of my chest when I saw the two sisters. They were both dressed in Jessica's best clothes. Jessica had on a pretty, form fitting yellow dress that fit her like a second skin. It was short and low cut, exposing her ample cleavage.

Sandy had on a dress she had borrowed from Jessica again. It was black, short, and tight. Maybe a little too short and tight because she was taller and heavier than Jessica was. However, it still looked excellent on her.

I could see that both women still had that fading purple mark clearly on their necks.

I took their arms and led them through the lobby of the hotel and outside to the taxi. I could feel the stares and envy of every man in the lobby as we walked by. I was so proud to have two gorgeous women on my arms.

We had a beautiful and romantic candlelit dinner. We drank two bottles of wine and were feeling a little tipsy when we left the restaurant. I wasn't sure what was going to happen when we got back to the hotel and I was feeling a little apprehensive as we got onto the elevator to return to our room.

As the elevator started up, Sandy turned to me and kissed my lips passionately. I felt Jessica standing beside us watching. When Sandy pulled away, I stood silently, almost embarrassed. Suddenly, Jessica pulled me to her and kissed me just as passionately her sister had done. Ah, sweet competition I thought.

I could see both women smiling at my obvious discomfort.

When we arrived at the room, we paid the baby sitter and Jessica went into the bathroom to change clothes. Sandy went in to check on a sleeping Justin and came back out, sitting down next to me on the sofa.

"Thank you for one of the most wonderful evenings I've had in a long time," Sandy said. "It was very special."

"It was special for me too," I said and looked first at the bathroom door then turned and kissed Sandy. I held her head as I kissed her lips over and over, our breathing increasing rapidly. Without thought, my hand went to the top of Sandy's dress and down inside to cup one soft breast. Sandy moaned as I caressed her large breast, squeezing her nipple. I lifted the breast until it popped out of her dress. My head went to the now hard nipple and began to suck.

"Oh yes, that's it sweety, suck my tit," Sandy moaned.

"Oh my," I heard from behind me and pulled my mouth from Sandy's breast. I turned and saw Jessica standing in front of us. She only had a pair of panties on and held one arm over her naked breasts modestly.

Sandy stood up and walked past Jessica saying, "Keep him occupied while I change."

I felt paralyzed as Jessica sat next to me on the sofa. When I didn't move to touch her she reached over and removed my tie then began to unbutton my shirt. "What... what are you doing?" I asked stupidly.

Jessica just smiled at me and helped me pull my shirt off then pushed me back on the sofa and pressed her large breasts to my bare chest. Our lips moved together and her tongue worked into my willing mouth. Jessica pulled away, opened my pants and began to push them down my hips. She couldn't get very far until I lifted up and let her pull my pants and underwear down. Now I sat next to her, naked, my penis as hard as a rock. Soon our bodies were wrapped in a passionate embrace again.

I wasn't surprised when Sandy came out of the bathroom, naked from the waist up like her sister. She reached down and pulled me away from Jessica and to my feet. Jessica stood and took my other hand; both of them led me willingly to the bedroom.

Suffice it to say, I had never been with two women and I new that they had never shared a lover before. While I seemed uncomfortable, neither of them seemed the least bit embarrassed. They left me standing at the foot of the bed as they lay down, side by side, leaving a little room between them. Then they stripped off their panties, leaving them totally naked.

After standing there for several minutes like an idiot, I crawled onto the bed and slipped between them. As soon as I was lying down, I turned to Sandy and took her in my arms, bringing my lips to hers. I felt Jessica snuggle up to my back, pressing her breasts to me. Her hand slid across my hip and reached between us to caress me as her lips kissed the side of my neck. I kissed Sandy for a while then turned over and kissed Jessica. Sandy began to slide down my body. Jessica turned me onto my back and lay on my chest, pressing her lips to mine again.

I moaned into Jessica's mouth as Sandy took my penis into her mouth. Jessica and I pulled apart and looked down at her sister. We both watched as she licked the swollen head of my penis then took it into her mouth again. Then Jessica and I watched in amazement as Sandy took more and more of my penis into her mouth. Neither of us could believe it when her mouth reached my pubic hair. She had my entire penis down her throat. (This was the time before Linda Lovelace and "Deepthroat")

"Wow!" Jessica said as she watched her sister with admiration.

"Oh God," I moaned as her throat began to work on my erection, the swollen head far down her throat. Then she moved her head up briefly, leaving only the head in her mouth as she took a breath. Quickly, she pushed down again, pausing briefly as the swollen head pressed past her throat muscles. Suddenly I was deep inside her throat again.

"Ohhhhh!!!" I moaned in pleasure, pressing my hip upward.

Sandy continued moving her head up and down on me for some time before she pulled her mouth away.

"Here, you try it," Sandy said to Jessica, holding my saliva wet penis up, waving it at her sister.

Jessica scurried down and put her mouth on me. Sandy held my penis while Jessica worked it into her mouth and tried to take it down her throat. She tried hard but gagged several times before pulling away in frustration.

"It just takes a little practice. Keep trying," Sandy said and moved back up to me.

I watched as Sandy straddled my chest, bringing her dripping sex lips toward my mouth. I moaned again as Jessica engulfed me and Sandy pressed her vagina to my willing mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.