The Time of My Life - Cover

The Time of My Life

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Gary returns from Vietnam and finds a different world. He meets sisters Sandy and Jessica while hitchhiking across the country.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I awoke the following morning when I saw the light in the bathroom come on. I gently pulled myself away from Jessica and got up. Quietly I pushed the door to the bathroom open.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said and started to close the door when I saw Sandy sitting on the toilet, her panties at her feet.

"That's okay, I'll be finished in a second, come in," Sandy whispered.

I was embarrassed but still pushed the door open and stepped inside. Incredibly, I heard the hiss of urine as Sandy relieved herself. Without a conscious thought, my penis started to erect as I watched her pulled a piece of toilet paper off the roll and wipe herself without a hint of self-consciousness.

It was a moment of incredible intimacy, one that I can still picture to this day. She did it was such ease, like we were long time lovers or husband and wife. It told me that Sandy was a free spirit, a woman that felt comfortable with herself, a woman ahead of her time. As strange as it seems, this was a moment that told me that she was a very special person; that something special was developing between us.

Sandy stood up, stepped out of her panties, and walked over to me. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my lips slowly, rubbing her naked breasts against me, my hard penis pressed between our bodies.

"Did you have fun last night?" she asked rhetorically.

I moaned in response and kissed her back, reaching down to grab her ass and pulling her body tightly to me.

"Wait," she said and turned and locked both doors to the bathroom. "I don't think we want an audience this time."

I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that she had known that Jessica was watching us when we had sex.

Sandy grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the toilet. She put the lid down and said, "Sit down."

I sat on the toilet, my penis dripping, pointing at the ceiling, and pulsing with excitement. Sandy straddled my thighs and bent to kiss my lips again. At the same time she squatted just a little and let the head of my penis touch her already swollen lips. She moved her hips in a circular fashion, letting the dripping head slip just inside her body.

She held me like that, teasing herself and me to distraction as she began to whisper in my ear.

"Did you like fucking my sister? Was her virgin pussy tight for your big cock?" she breathed, bringing a moan from my lips. "Was her pussy tighter than my ass?"

Other than "fuck me," these were the first dirty words I had heard her speak. She wasn't done yet.

"Oh that big cock feels so good in my cunt, but I love it in my ass best of all. My ass is so tight that it's hard to get a big cock like yours inside but when I do, God, it drives me crazy," she said, breathing heavy, her swollen lips still teasing the head of my penis.

"Rick used to love my asshole. He would fuck it for hours. I would walk around with his cum dripping out of my stretched hole all day. Oh God, I'm so hot," Sandy moaned, her dirty talk obviously working on both of us.

"Oh God Sandy, please," I moaned, wanting her to take me inside. Slowly, she began to move downward, taking me inside, inch by inch. It was excruciating for both of us but oh so sensual.

I could feel her vagina squeezing me as she took me deeper and deeper. She obviously had incredible muscle control because I could feel the walls of her sex gripping me as it moved down my penis.

When she had all of me inside her she whispered, "Don't move, don't move." Then she bent her head and placed her lips on my neck. She began to suck. It was my turn to shiver. I realized that she was paying me back by putting a passion mark on my neck where Jessica could see it.

"Oh my God," I hissed, my heart beating wildly in my chest as I felt her muscles begin to milk me. Her body wasn't moving on the outside but the inside was driving me crazy.

She sat heavily on my thighs, her face buried in my neck moaning softly, gently licking my bruised skin, concentrating on making love to my buried penis. I say making love because that is the only way I could describe what she was doing to me. I could feel every inch of her inner walls as the muscles worked up and down my shaft. It felt like a mouth sucking on me, trying to draw the sperm out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.