The Time of My Life - Cover

The Time of My Life

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Gary returns from Vietnam and finds a different world. He meets sisters Sandy and Jessica while hitchhiking across the country.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The four of us lounged around the hotel that day, none of us wanting to leave the comfort of the nice services available. There was an indoor pool, a hot tub and exercise facility. There was even a child play area where Justin could play with other children as the parents used the various facilities.

We all went to the pool and swam for a little while. I suggested that we stay another night and rest up for the next leg of our trip. It wasn't hard to convince Sandy or Jessica to stick around and relax.

While Jessica played with Justin in the pool, I sat with Sandy in the hot tub. I held her close to me as we enjoyed the warmth of the bubbling water.

"It sure seems that Jessica has warmed up to you," Sandy said.

"Uh... yea, she is a lot friendlier now," I answered, not knowing if there was a hidden meaning in her statement.

"She's a virgin you know," Sandy stated.

I almost gasped. "Really!" I said. Suddenly I felt like a lecher when I realized what I had let her see last night. "No, I didn't know," now wondering why she was telling me this.

"Jessica is a free spirit and seems sexually liberated but has been saving herself for the right guy. I think that's pretty unusual in this time of free love," Sandy said, obviously trying to say something more to me.

"Yea, I guess," I said.

I must have had a strange look on my face because Sandy said, "I think she has found the right guy."

I continued to look at her, not comprehending what she was trying to get at.

Finally she sighed and said in exasperation, "She thinks you are the right guy."

"What?" I said in astonishment. "Are you kidding?"

Sandy took my hand in hers. "Listen Gary, Jessica is going to have sex sometime soon. We have talked about it often. She wants to lose her virginity but she's scared."

"But... uh... but why me?" I asked still thinking she wasn't being serious.

"Well, she likes you and I really think she has from the beginning. She knows that you are a good lover," Sandy said with a little wink and smile. "She really wants her first time to be pleasurable and I agree."

"But... but doesn't that bother you?" I asked incredulously.

"No, I love my sister very much, and we have grown very close. I also trust you and know you will be gentle."

"Wow!" was all I could say.

"Come on, it won't be so bad," Sandy said jokingly, her hand reaching under the water to slide up my leg.

I was embarrassed when she reached my swim trunks and found that I was already hard.

"I think part of you likes the idea," she said as her hand reached up the leg of my shorts and pulled my throbbing erection out into the warm water. "I'll entertain Justin tonight while you take her to dinner at the hotel restaurant. Then you two can use the bedroom."

Then Sandy leaned over and kissed me as her hand worked up and down my shaft. I moaned into her mouth, the idea of having sex with Jessica becoming very appealing to me.

When we pulled apart we saw Jessica standing above us holding Justin, looking somewhat apprehensive.

"Jessica, why don't you go change your clothes? I think Gary would like to take you to dinner tonight," Sandy said.

I saw Jessica's face light up at Sandy's words.

An hour later I was waiting impatiently in the living room. I was as nervous as an expectant father, pacing back and forth. I jumped when I heard the bedroom door open. Sandy came out carrying Justin. I almost moaned when I saw Jessica come out behind them. She had curled her hair and put makeup on for the first time since we met. She was wearing a soft flowery summer dress that was cut low in the front and short on her thighs. Thin spaghetti straps held it up over her shoulder. She wasn't wearing a bra.

I had put on my best shirt and slacks but still looked pretty dowdy next to her. She was absolutely gorgeous.

"Have fun and don't stay out too late," Sandy said, mimicking her mother, as I led Jessica out the door.

We got a table in a romantic area of the fancy hotel restaurant and ordered dinner. I got a bottle of wine and poured us both a glass.

"So what are your plans after we get to California?" I said in an attempt to break the tension.

"Well, I was planning on starting college this September until Rick was killed. I postponed leaving so that I could help Sandy move back home. I'm scheduled to start at Berkley in February."

"Great, what's your major?"

"Psychology."

"Hey, I can be your first patient," I said with a laugh. "I have a lot of issues."

"I'm pretty expensive," she responded with a smile.

"I'm sure you're worth it."

With the tension broken, we talked and laughed until dinner was over. I paid the check and took Jessica's hand. "Let's take a walk."

Outside of the hotel was a large lake with a long pier with hanging lights, which reflected off the water. It gave the night a romantic glow. The two of us walked hand in hand down the pier, passing other lovers.

It was a warm evening for September with a slight breeze coming off the lake. The moon was full, bright, and low on the horizon, sitting like a ball on the water.

When we got to a gazebo at the end of the pier, we stood side by side and looked out over the shimmering water.

"Are you sure about this?" I said, my mouth dry with nervousness.

"Yes," I heard her whisper, looking at the rippling water.

I turned Jessica to me and used my hand to turn her face up so I could look into her eyes. I saw a burning passion there. Slowly I brought my lips to hers. Just at that moment, fireworks started to explode over the lake. We both jumped, pulling our lips apart, then laughed nervously as the colorful display lit up the night sky. As I brought her lips back to mine, I felt her arms wrap around my neck, her body pressing into me, her warm body melting into mine.

Within seconds, our passion grew like the colorful fireworks going off overhead. My hands slid down her back and grasped her firm cheeks, pulling her to my now excited groin. I knew she could feel my excitement as she pressed her hips into me.

Jessica did not shy away but pressed her groin back into me. From the hotel, we could hear a band playing soft music. I held her and began to move her around the gazebo in a slow dance. She laid her head on my shoulder and I could feel her body shiver.

"Are you cold?" I asked.

"No," she whispered.

My hands slid down her back as I kissed her tenderly again. I felt her tongue tentative touch my lips. I opened my mouth in invitation. We moaned as I began to suck on her tongue. Her mouth tasted so sweet.

Jessica pulled away, her breathing heavy. "Oh God Gary, I'm so nervous."

"Don't be, I won't hurt you, I promise," I whispered.

"I know," she said in a barely audible voice.

My hands reached to her firm buttocks and I began to squeeze them again as I pulled her tighter to my erect penis.

"We had better go back or we might get arrested," I said as I looked around at the people that had come out to watch the fireworks display.

We walked back to the hotel, arm in arm. I could feel the heat of Jessica's hip as she walked close beside me. In the elevator, we stopped and kissed again. I took the chance and ran my hands under her dress. I moaned when I felt garters holding up her nylons. Sandy must have helped her dress I thought.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.