The Time of My Life
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Gary returns from Vietnam and finds a different world. He meets sisters Sandy and Jessica while hitchhiking across the country.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was a different Jessica that I saw that afternoon, her normal sullen attitude was gone; she even smiled at me, almost flirting.

Later in the afternoon, when we stopped for a break she came up to me as I sat on a picnic bench waiting for Sandy to take Justin to the bathroom.

"Gary, I wanted to say that I'm sorry about the way I've treated you and the bad things that I said."

"You don't need to apologize to me Jessica. The fact is, you're right about me. I don't even know who I am anymore. I can't be trusted. I don't want to hurt you or your sister."

"You won't hurt us. You and Sandy need each other right now. I realize that now. You're a good person," Jessica said and sat next to me on the bench, her thigh pressing to mine.

"I'm not sure about that but thanks anyway," I said and took her hand in mine. "I want to thank you for this morning. I don't know where I would have gone."

"It was my fault that you were leaving anyway," she said.

"Well, you didn't have to come after me. It has been a long time since I felt like anyone cared about me. I can't remember when I have felt anything close to real emotions. I haven't cried in years. Maybe I'm starting to heal."

When I saw Sandy coming back toward us I felt Jessica move slightly away from me and pull her hand from mine.

"Everybody ready to go," Sandy said with a smile. If she saw me holding Jessica's hand she didn't show it.

We traveled for a couple of more hours until we passed several nice hotels.

"Sandy, let's get a better room for the night. I'll split it with you," I said.

"Sounds great, I'm a little tired of the seedy motels we've been staying in anyway."

We picked out one of the hotels and got a room that had a bedroom and living room with a sofa bed. It also had a bathroom and small kitchenette between the bedroom and living room, with an access door from both the living room and bedroom. The three of them were going to sleep in the bedroom and I was going to sleep on the sofa bed.

After a nice dinner with a very pleasant conversation between all three of us, we retired to the room. I took a shower then gave Justin a bath as the two of them unpacked. I was playing with Justin, splashing water all over the bathroom when Sandy came in to see what all the giggling was about.

"You two guys are making a mess," she said, trying to act stern but with a smile on her face.

"Sorry," I said, water dripping all over my shirt as I turned to smile at a giggling Justin. "I guess we got caught squirt," I said and splashed water on him again.

"Can someone else get a bath," Jessica said lightly as she joined us.

"Alright, we're done," I said. "We'll go watch TV."

Later, Justin fell asleep in my arms and I took him to Sandy to put to bed.

A little while later I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. I saw that the bathroom door was slightly cracked open. I looked in discretely, thinking it was Sandy in the bathroom. I almost gasped when I saw the reflection of Jessica in the mirror standing with only a pair of panties on, brushing her hair.

I wanted to turn away but I was frozen like a deer in the headlights as I looked at her half naked form.

I had thought Jessica's breasts were large but now I saw that they were positively huge. The brown nipples were as big around as silver dollars and stuck out like pencil erasers. The orbs were full and firm without a hint of sag.

I don't know when it happened but at some point Jessica noticed that I was looking in on her.

I saw with shock that her eyes were staring directly at me. Then I felt a thrill run through me when she didn't turn away or close the door. She simply stared at me as I looked at her and then went back to brushing her hair. I watched her breasts jiggle behind her arms as she moved the brush through her long hair. Finally after a while, her arms dropped to her side, almost like an adult giving into a child, letting me have the full view of her now heaving breasts. Then I saw a little indulgent smile come to her lips and maybe just a hint of pride as she straightened her back slightly, thrusting her breasts upward.

"Are you done yet," Sandy said, coming into the bathroom from the other side. Jessica jumped in surprise and turned quickly away. I moved back, hoping that Sandy hadn't seen me.

I was watching television again when I heard the shower running. When the water was turned off, I went to the bathroom door and quietly opened it, hoping that it was Sandy in there this time. Fortunately it was. She was standing at the mirror in her panties, just like Jessica had been a few minutes ago.

When I pushed the door open, I saw her turn and smile at me, then open her arms. Quickly I stepped into the still steamy room and wrapped my arms around her. Her still wet breasts pressed to my shirt as our lips met. I reached down and grasped her panty-covered ass cheeks, feeling the silky soft material in my hands. I reached my hands under the material and held her bare skin.

"Oh God," Sandy whispered as I bent to kiss her breast.

"You have a gorgeous ass," I said as I continued to squeeze her ass cheeks. I pulled away from her and slid to my knees. I turned her around and pushed her until she was bent toward the mirror. She looked at me over her shoulder in surprise as I knelt behind her, looking at her sexy panty covered ass. Slowly I reached up and pulled the panties up tightly between the cheeks, loving the way her smooth cheeks separated. Then I began to pull her panties down, slowly revealing the crack between her firm white ass cheeks. There were sexy tan lines on both side of her ass.

Sandy gasped when I gently kissed first one smooth cheek, then the other. I smiled up at her and used my hands to spread her cheeks open to reveal her little rose.

"Oh God Gary," Sandy moaned as she felt my tongue come out and touch the top of her crack.

I felt her begin to shiver as my tongue slowly moved down between the damp cheeks, leaving a trail of saliva. Ever so slowly my tongue moved lower and lower. I knew that she was enjoying what I was doing when her ass lifted up slightly and pressed back at me.

I pulled back and looked at her exposed little rear hole. It was pink and wrinkled, almost winking at me, pulsing. We both moaned as I moved my head back and brought my tongue to the tiny hole, licking it with the flat of my tongue. Then I put my lips around it and began to suck the crinkled skin into my mouth.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh. Suck my ass, suck my ass, oh God Gary, you're driving me crazy," Sandy grunted as she pushed her ass back at my mouth.

Then as I pressed my tongue into her back passage. Her tight little hole opening and letting my tongue delve inside. I pressed deeper, pulling her cheeks wide apart. Suddenly, I was totally shocked when I felt Sandy shudder and shake as a climax ripped through her. I hadn't even touched her swollen sex lips yet.

I didn't let her recover before I pushed her around until her ass was against the counter. I lifted her until she was sitting on the vanity. Her eyes were wild with lust as she looked down at me. Then I pushed her thighs up and spread them wide apart, forcing her back against the mirror, until she was totally open before me. My mouth moved immediately between her legs.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" Sandy moaned as my mouth covered her dipping lips.

My tongue pushed deep into open hole, spreading her swollen lips. I could taste her sweet juice on my lips as I worked to bring her pleasure. I felt her hands on the back of my head and looked up at her face. She was leaning back against the mirror and her eyes were closed, her face a mask of undisguised pleasure.

Suddenly, I saw in the mirror that Jessica was standing just outside the bathroom door watching me eat her sister. She still had only her panties on and had one hand inside rubbing herself, the other squeezing her swollen nipple. When our eyes met, she didn't look away. I could see her breasts heaving with excitement.

Jessica watched me eat her sister for a long time, her hand slowly moving inside her panties.

I made quite a show of it, spreading her legs, lapping her with broad tongue strokes, and making sloppy sucking sounds. I would take the swollen inner lips in my mouth and pull my head back, stretching her them from her body. When I let them go they would spring back to her like a rubber band. Then I would stiffen my tongue and move my head back and forth, penetrating her juicy hole repeatedly.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.