Tutoring Sessions - Cover

Tutoring Sessions

Copyright© 2002 by This Guy

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Susan hires a tutor to help with her CS homework, but gets more than she ever dreamed of.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow   School  

Richard looked surprised when he opened the door for me. He stepped aside, and I entered, my desire for him almost palpable as I walked past. If I didn't do something soon I was going to explode.

"What's up?" he asked me. "I thought you had a final this afternoon."

"I do," I said. "In about an hour. That's why I'm here."

Richard closed the door and came in after me. I put my hands on my hips to keep from grabbing him.

"You're more than ready for it," Richard said. "You haven't really needed my help for weeks."

"I know," I said. "Thanks. You've done a lot for me."

"So, what do you want now?"

I wanted... I wanted... I pushed the thought aside.

"I was hoping you'd let me... you know, sit in the chair. Get ready for the exam. I'm feeling a little tense." Nothing that a good roll in the hay wouldn't cure... too bad there isn't time right now...

"Of course," Richard said. He gestured towards the chair. "Go ahead. I'll keep track of the time, so you don't need to worry about missing the test."

"Thanks," I said again. I sat down and took a deep breath, like he'd taught me, letting my muscles loosen as I looked up at the print. Richard settled into the chair next to me. I opened my mind and let darkness claim me... down... down... and back, a timeless moment later, to a feeling of peace, mental clarity, blessed freedom from the emotional turbulence that had been troubling me for the last few days. Richard was watching me, and I smiled at him; thinking how handsome he was, how much I wanted him, but not letting it disturb my tranquility.

"Your exam is in twenty minutes," he said. "You'd better get going."

"Right." I got up, my feeling of calm unaffected by the movement. I picked up my bookbag and slung it over my shoulder. Richard preceded me to the door and let me out.

"Susan," he said as I started to leave. I looked back at him. "Let me know how it goes."

"I will," I said. "Count on it."


"All right, people, you can open your exams now. You have two hours to complete all the questions. If you need another blue book, raise your hand and we'll bring you one. Begin."

The lecture hall was too big for the number of students; we were scattered like shells on a beach. I slid my finger through the exam, breaking the tape that held it closed, and opened to the first question. I read it carefully. Shaking my head almost in disbelief, I read the next question, then the next, until I had read the exam all the way through.

It was all so easy. My God, was this their idea of a tough test? Richard would laugh at questions like these.

I opened my blue book, licked the tip of my pencil, and started to write.


Richard again. He smiled as he looked at me, then stood aside to let me in. I was still riding the wave of euphoria from my exam. I'd been one of the first to hand it in, and I'd come straight here, not even stopping by my dorm room first.

"Well?" he said.

"It was easy," I said. "I finished it with half an hour to spare. I can't believe how much trouble this used to give me. I mean, it was all obvious." I was glowing, and Richard gave his booming laugh.

"See, I told you," he said.

I grinned at him. "A gentleman never says 'I told you so.' "

Richard grinned back. "Who says I'm a gentleman?" He raised his eyebrows meaningfully.

"I hope you're not," I said. I advanced on him. He was mine now. He didn't have a chance. Assuming he wanted one. "I just wanted to thank you," I purred, "for everything you've done."

"You're welcome," Richard said, standing his ground. We were only inches apart. I put my hands on his shoulders and rose on my toes, eye to eye.

"No," I said. "I want to really thank you."

"Okay," Richard said, his voice low. "What did you have in mind?"

"Something like this," I said, and kissed him.

It was the first time we had ever kissed, and I savored its sweetness, eyes closed. His lips were warm and soft against mine. Our bodies brushed together, barely touching, an exquisite hint of sensation. I pulled back and looked at him. He smiled at me.

"Oh," he said. "I thought you might mean something more like this."

His arms came around me, crushing me against him as he pressed his lips back against mine. This kiss was not sweet. It was urgent, demanding, and I yielded to him with a groan. My lips parted under his, and his tongue flicked against mine. My breasts were pressed tightly against his chest. He was hard; everywhere, hard. His arms held me up, my feet barely touching the floor; my own arms twined around his neck, pulling his face against mine. My body was throbbing with familiar need: the need from my dreams; the need for him.

At length we parted, panting for air. I tossed my hair back and put my hands against his chest.

"Yes, that was pretty good," I acknowledged. "But I think I really meant something more like this."

I pushed him, and he fell back onto the couch. I was on top of him in an instant, kissing him, my hands fumbling with the buttons of his shirt. They opened and I kissed my way down, across his throat, over his muscular chest, my tongue flirting briefly with his nipples before continuing down to the flat ridges of his stomach. I pulled the shirt out from his trousers and unbuckled his belt. His hands caressed my hair, and he was murmuring encouragements. I yanked the belt off, then undid his fly; with his help, I pulled down his trousers and shorts. He was very erect, tremblingly so. I leaned in, feeling daring, and drew my tongue along his length in a way that made him gasp with pleasure. My pussy was so wet that I was sure he could smell my arousal. I drew back a bit, lifting my skirt, and pulled my underwear down and off. Our eyes met. He shifted position to make room for me; I straddled his body, feeling my limbs shiver with fear and desire and anticipation. The tip of him touched me, stroked, entered. I moaned as I lowered myself, feeling his hardness fill me. It was so good. I'd wanted this for so long. I tensed my thighs and rose, then settled again, feeling him move inside me. His hips started rocking, pressing into me, matching my rhythm. Oh, God.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.