Ann and the Handyman
Chapter 100

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 100 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

Next morning, Lena and I were sleeping soundly after our night of sexual excess and it took several minutes for me to realise that one, there was someone frantically ringing our doorbell, and two it was ten o'clock in the morning. I quickly shrugged on a dressing gown, Lena was still sound asleep, and went to the front door, it was Alan. Gathered around his feet and in his arms, were piles of wedding presents, some still unopened. "Sorry to disturb you Ann. It's a bit early I know. I didn't interrupt anything did I?" he said with a salacious wink. I kissed him on the cheek and said,"No, of course not, come in." I grabbed as many of the gifts as I could and followed him inside. With all the gifts piled on the dining table, I started to make some breakfast for us all. I'd tend to the wedding presents later when Lena was up.

Alan was a true friend, the instigator of my sexual awakening, and just seeing him here this morning, caused my desire for real cock to resurface with a vengeance. I was suddenly very wet and that familiar ache returned to my crotch, all I could think of was sitting on his big fat dick and riding it like a bucking horse. In an effort to divert my mind away from such thoughts, Lena, my new wife, was still upstairs asleep after all, I asked if there was still some money left owing for the reception. If I hadn't asked, I'm sure he would have paid it himself. Instead he said,"Well, yes, there was a shortfall of three hundred and twenty pounds. They said they'd be happy to wait for it though."

I said,"No, there's no need to keep then waiting, I'll write out a cheque right now. Perhaps you could drop it off for me?" I got my handbag and delved inside for my chequebook. As I pulled it out, a folded sheet of paper fell out on to the table, it was the police drawing of the two men who'd raped Lena and me.

The face of one was clearly visible to Alan and he said,"What on earth is that? It looks like something you see on 'Crime Watch'?" reluctantly I told him what had happened to Lena and me. By the look on his face, he was horrified, shocked and deeply upset by the events that had befallen us. The whole gamut of emotions that had gripped me at the time of the rape now engulfed me again. I fell in to Alan's strong arms and sobbed on to his shoulder. He did his best to comfort me, saying all the right things, and holding me tightly. As we stood there, my body pressed against his, I was once again overcome by the need for straight sex, to feel a real cock inside me, to smell and feel a real man as he fucked me.

I reached down a stroked the front of his trousers, there was a telltale bulge that sent a ripple of excitement through me. I squeezed and pressed the bulge and felt it grow and harden at my touch. I was naked under the dressing gown and in seconds, Alan's rough hands were inside and all over my tits. His attention moved down to my arse and crotch and as he slipped his fingers in to my gushing pussy, I unzipped him and released his huge erect cock. Without a word, I opened my legs and guided his cock up towards my aching snatch; the tip parted my lips and then eased inside me. I let out a low groan as his shaft went deep inside me.

With my arms tight around his neck, and Alan's hands gripping my arse, we slowly fucked standing by the kitchen table. It wasn't long before his slow deep thrusts up my cunt had me gasping in to his neck as a fabulous orgasm swept over me. Alan came quickly too, his cock twitching and jerking as he pumped his load of spunk up me. My all-consuming lust for sex had blotted out the fact that just hours before, I'd given my wedding vows to Lena and that she was only upstairs asleep. Fearing the worst, I spun around expecting her to be standing there with a look of horror and hurt on her face, but Alan and I were still alone. He said, "Has that made you feel better or worse, now?" I smiled, and did up my gown as he zipped himself up. "Believe me Alan, I needed that. I feel a lot better, but there's no need for Lena to know is there?" Alan nodded his agreement; he was a person I could really trust to do right by me.

Alan sat back down at the table as I prepared breakfast for us both, I'd decided to let Lena sleep in. Over croissants, apricot conserve and coffee, we talked about the rape. Alan, distractedly looked at the drawings as we chatted, and I told him all about the questions that the police had asked about building sites and sand. Then suddenly, his face changed and he stared intently at the pictures. The change in him was so marked that I said,"What is it Alan, what's wrong?" he glanced up at me, a strange look in his eyes."Did you say building sites?" He looked back at the drawings.

"Er, yes. They said something like that." Alan turned the sheet of paper towards me and said,"I can't be certain Ann, but I think I've met these two. I think they were sub contractors or casual labourers on a job a few weeks back. Jesus Christ, they were a couple of wrong'uns even then. Always boasting about their sexual conquests, they had a really low opinion of women, I remember. No one on the site liked them. What did you say their name's were?"

My mind was reeling with the implications of what Alan had just said. Could it be possible that he really did know who this pair of bastards were? Could they be traced and brought to justice? What would stirring it all up again do to Lena? I brought my thoughts back to Alan's question."Er, their names, Dave and Phil. I'll never forget them and what they did to poor Lena. She mustn't know about this, a court case could send her over the edge. She just about coped with it first time round, if it went public, it would destroy her, I can't let that happen Alan." Alan folded the paper and put it in his pocket."Don't worry Ann, leave it with me. I'll see what I can do. I'll ask around, see if anyone knows where these two animals are now. Don't get your hopes up though, I'm not even sure if these are the same two. I don't remember their names but Dave and Phil doesn't ring any bells. But then they could have used false names of course." Alan finished his breakfast and by the time Lena came down twenty minutes later, he'd gone.

Lena was blissfully unaware that I'd just broken my vows to her so soon after making them. Luckily, I was able to scoot in to the shower before she decided that she wanted to go down on me. I needed to douche out Alan's semen that even as I sat pouring her coffee, was dribbling out of my fanny. With us both showered and changed, we set about making plans for our 'Honeymoon' We decided on days out in the countryside, perhaps a few days at a hotel in the Cotswolds, we thought we'd play it by ear, see what sort of packages we could book on the net. Meanwhile, unknown to Lena and I, Alan was doing a fair impression of a detective.

The next day, Alan took the police drawing around the building sites on which he'd worked recently. Discretely, he asked all his friends colleagues, and associates if they knew the identity of the two rapists. It was at the fifth site that he finally had some luck. A brickie, and old friend by the name of Colin Davis said that he was sure that he'd worked with the pair about a week ago. They were cousins and casual labourers, and their names were not Phil and Dave, but Robert Simmons and Michael Woodley. Colin said that Rob and Micky were not well liked, there was something about them that made the other builders wary of them.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.