Ann and the Handyman
Chapter 96

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 96 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

Back in my office, I tried to get in to the paperwork, but it was hard going. Images of bouquets, a walk down the aisle, all the traditional trappings of a heterosexual church wedding swam through my mind. I knew of course that it was just a pipe dream, that it could never happen, but I loved the imagery nonetheless. Somehow, I managed to drag my thoughts back to what I was paid for, and ploughed through some mortgage applications.

I'd been working solidly for over three-quarters of an hour when there was a knock at the door, I said, "come in" and Sophie appeared. She came in and closed the door behind her. Sitting across the desk from me she said,"Look, I know that I was rude to you Ann, and I'm sorry about that, but you must know that I was very hurt and upset by the way Lena and you treated me. But that's in the past and I think it's best that we just forget it and pretend it didn't happen. What's more important is that it stays just between us, no one else must know about it. It was just a terrible mistake on my part. Can I rely on your discretion, yours and Lena's?" I smiled and felt sorry for her, she was obviously desperately embarrassed and a little humiliated that Lena could choose a fat old hag like me, over a young beauty like her.

I got up from my chair and walked around the desk. I rested my hand on her shoulder as she looked up at me. She was so very pretty, I could see why Lena might fall for her, why any gay woman might fall for her. Sophie nervously crossed her long legs, her skirt riding up to expose her firm thighs. "You have nothing to worry about Sophie. Neither Lena nor I will mention it to a living soul. It's our little secret. You just get on with your life and we'll get on with ours, OK? Best for everyone, don't you think?" Sophie nodded and stood up, her musky perfume was strong and for a second or so, my lustful desires surged up and I almost kissed her. Sophie smiled and said,"Thank you Ann, and I'm so sorry for what I said. Shall I go up and see Lena and speak to her?" I put my hand on her arm, my fingers were just inches away from her lovely tits, and said,"No need. I'll go and see her, tell her what you said. She'll feel the same as me, don't worry. You can trust us, I promise." She put her hand on the door handle and at that point, I was sure she wanted to kiss me as much as I wanted to kiss her. Instead she opened the door and walked out. And for the second time that day, I stood and watched her tight young arse as she walked down the corridor.

I sat at my desk and saw that there was an e-mail from Lena.

It read,"Hello my darling fiancée. Good news! I've found a Gay Christian website and there are a few ministers who are willing to carry out same sex marriages. There's one not far from your place. Her name is Reverend Beverly Croft at St. Jude's. Shall I give her a ring and make enquiries? All my love always Lena XXX. P.S. Meet you down in the vault later for a quickie?" Now that the whole idea was becoming a reality, I thought that I might have had second thoughts, but not at all. I was thrilled by the prospect of a minister hearing us pledge our undying love and commitment to each other. I e-mailed her straight back. I said, "Wonderful honey. Go ahead. I love you and I can't wait to marry you. Ann. XXX. P.S. Are you sure you want another shag? We only just had one " Her e-mail reply came straight back."Yippee. I'll ring her now. As for the shag, OK, lets just go for a walk lunchtime and talk wedding plans. Oh God, Annie I'm so excited I could scream. Love and kisses. Your ever-loving bride-to-be. Lena XXX."

It was nearly lunchtime, in the remaining fifteen minutes I pondered the ramifications of my intended marriage to Lena. A vow of this kind was more than just a promise, it was a soul-deep pledge of loyalty, trust and fidelity. None of these were my strong points, in fact I was useless at fidelity and Lena knew it. I also thought that Lena had accepted, albeit reluctantly, to tolerate my indiscretions and affairs. How was this going to fit in to a marriage? Would she still allow me to screw around as often as I wanted or was she planning to limit me to say, one casual extra-marital fuck per week? This was something we'd have to discuss in depth, perhaps this lunchtime would be as good a time as any. My thoughts wandered in to dark territory and it was only the phone ringing that brought me back to reality.

It was Lena saying that she'd be at the main door in five minutes.

Twenty minutes later we were strolling arm in arm in the local churchyard. We wandered among the gravestones enjoying the solitude and peace and quiet of the cemetery. We found a bench and sat down watching a flock of crows or a murder of crows as I think they are called, squabbling noisily in a nearby lime tree. Lena said, "Oh this so peaceful Ann, I love it here. Pity we can't get married here, I quite fancy sweeping down the aisle in a long white dress." I held her hand and gently squeezed it. Lena was obviously so excited and happy I hated to bring the conversation round to something may well upset her. I said laughing, "Who said you were going to wear the white dress, what about me? I want to be the blushing bride as well." Lena laughed out loud, "Silly me, we can both wear white can't we. But we'll have to turn up together and we'll need a couple of witnesses, anybody in mind?"

I thought for a moment and then said,"Well I can ask my friend Carol and I'm sure Alan will be happy to be there."

"OK Annie, that's settled then. All we need to think about is when and who to ask to the reception. Is that going to be a problem, because to invite people is to tell them isn't it?"

"I suppose it is. We'll just have to be honest and open about it and tell everyone. Perhaps that'll be easier all round, we won't have to remember who knows and who doesn't. Yes, I think we'll just tell everyone that we're getting married. If they don't like it, then that's their problem, not ours."

Lena hugged my arm and kissed my cheek."You don't know how happy that makes me to hear you talk like that Annie. I never even thought that you'd love me, and here we are talking about marriage, I'm so happy I could scream, in fact I will." Lena suddenly shattered the idyllic peace of the churchyard when she shouted at the top of her voice,"Ann Malone loves me and is going to marry me." Not stopping to draw breath, she turned and planted a big kiss on my lips. I looked around the churchyard and saw that a couple of people were looking in our direction.

Laughing, I said, "Well that's told this corner of the world honey. So what do we do now, put an ad. in the local paper or what?" Lena giggled like a love-struck teenager, I so loved her ways. "I suppose we'd better start with the people at work, tell Mr. Dodd first, out of courtesy, then get the girls together over a drink and tell them. Perhaps we can have a hen night, that'd be wonderful if we could have their blessing, what do you think?"

"A hen night, sounds great. The girls from work plus a few friends; it'll be a good laugh. We'll sit down and write out a list of whom we are going to invite to the party and then who's coming to the reception. The hen party will be a good indicator as to who is likely to come to the wedding. So honey, when do think we should get hitched? A couple of months time, let people get used to the idea?"

Lena looked in to my eyes and said, "The sooner I'm Mrs. Malone the better."

I frowned and said, "Why would you take my name?" Lena squeezed my arm playfully and said, "Because Josecuelho is such a mouthful, Malone is much better. I want to be Lena Malone."

"Well it's all academic anyway baby, it's not legal so a name change won't be recognised. Besides people will think we are sisters."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.