Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 94

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 94 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

We entered the bedroom together, Lena was about to apologise to Sophie for her little 'accident'. Instead we both stopped dead in our tracks and watched, fascinated, as Sophie appeared to be attempting to insert a rubber cock in to her arse. I said, "Trying it for size Sophie?" The poor girl sat up in a hurry and put the strap-on to one side. She stammered, "I, I was just,... just..." I interrupted her and said, "It's OK Sophie. It's good to be curious, to experiment. That's how Lena and I got to know the wonderful pleasures to be had from anal sex. There's nothing wrong in it, nothing to be ashamed of." Sophie picked up the strap-on again and turned it around in her hands. "It's so big. I've only tried anal sex a few times with a boyfriend. It was a bit uncomfortable at first, but it did make me cum a couple of times. Peter always came, that was my boyfriend, he loved doing it like that. He was always trying to stick his dick up my bum. But this looks way too big, I'm sure it would hurt me."

Lena dropped her cleaned strap-on, back on to the bed and then winked at me. She said, "I'm sure Ann would be delighted to reacquaint you with the delights of anal sex, if you're feeling horny and adventurous." Sophie looked from the strap-on to me and then to Lena. "Couldn't you do it for me Lena. I loved what you did to me just now." Lena said, "I'd really love to Sophie, but as I'm on, I think I ought to sit this one out. I'll be happy enough just watching you two screwing." Sophie transferred her gaze to me, I said, "It's all right Sophie, if you don't want me to do it I won't. It's up to you, I won't mind if you don't want to do it." Sophie seemed to mull it over in her mind for a moment, I knew she was still horny. Then she said,"Yes, OK Ann, I'd like you to do it. Only you must go easy, use plenty of lubrication, and stop when I say so, OK?" I smiled, I knew that the horny little cow was going to go for it all along. Sophie looked longingly at Lena and said, "It's a shame Lena can't be involved, I'd really like her to." Lena winked at her and said, "OK girls, here's what we do."

I knew that Lena was as disappointed as Sophie was that she wasn't going to get in the act, so she devised a way of getting some of that sweet shaved young pussy. "Right," said Lena, taking control, "I'll lay on the bed with my head near the edge, Sophie, you lean over me with your pussy over my face, and Ann, you fuck her arse from behind. How does that sound?" Sophie was beaming, she obviously liked the idea and so did I. We got ourselves in to position. Lena, who'd now put a pair of panties on, lay back on the bed with her head almost over hanging the side. I pulled the strap-on tight around my waist and eased one of the thick pink rubber cocks up in to my sopping cunt. Sophie looked apprehensively at the other cock sticking out in front of me, but still she stood over Lena's head and bent over. Lena wasted no time, as soon as Sophie's smooth wet cunt was in reach, she started to lick and suck at the oozing slit. Sophie moaned softly as Lena penetrated her soft folds with her tongue. The young woman's arse was before me, ripe and tender, begging to be fucked. I moved to the bedside table and took out a tube of KY jelly. As Lena ate her pussy, Sophie groped Lena's huge tits; I covered the broad shaft with the jelly.

I stood behind Sophie's pale soft inviting arse and said, "Are you ready Sophie?" There was a soft moan and then, "Mmnn, yes. Be gentle Ann, uhhh, be gentle." With one hand guiding the cock and the other in the middle of her back, I positioned the cock tip at the entrance to her tight pink hole. I leaned in to her gently, feeling my own cock press deep inside me and slide over my erect clit. I shivered with pleasure, but the cock at Sophie's arse was not going anywhere, her ring was tightly closed. I ran a jellied finger up her arsecrack and pressed it against her arsehole. I murmured, "Relax Sophie, open up for me, that's a good girl." I slipped my finger into her arse and worked it around, she gasped quietly. I followed up with a second finger, again she gasped, "Is it in Ann, is it in?" I pulled my fingers out and before she could relax her ring, I popped the tip of the cock inside her. "Now it is baby, now it is."

Her moans increased as Lena's mouth worked it's magic on her cunt. "Oh it's nice, it's so nice." Encouraged, I slowly eased the cock in further, feeling her arse give as the slippery shaft travelled deep up her. Sophie was gently bobbing up and down as she ground her snatch on Lena's mouth. I followed her movements, maintaining a steady rhythm of thrusts up her arse. I watched Sophie's full boobs gently swaying as she moved, and I noticed that Lena, unable to keep her hands off her fanny for long, had slipped her hand inside her knickers and was furiously rubbing her clit. Lena's other hand was pinching and squeezing Sophie's nipples. Sophie's groans began to get louder, Lena was groaning too and the sound of these two beautiful horny women as they approached orgasm heightened my own arousal. I began to cum. The room was filled with the moans, gasps, cries and obscenities of three women reaching orgasm. Sophie, considering her reservations about being arse fucked was the most vocal. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming, oh God, yes uhhhh I'm cumming, fuck me, fuck me, uhhh, uhhhh.

Oh Lena, ohhhh Lena, uhhh suck it, uhhh, suck my cunt." Sophie's shapely body was shaking all over, her legs were trembling as she climaxed. I thrust up her hard and fast, working my own cock up me in a frenzy of lunges at Sophie's quivering arse. My orgasm roared through me like a blast of hot air."Uhhhhh, oh fuck, I'm cumming." My cries and the squelching sound from my drooling snatch were drowned out by a long high-pitched wail from Sophie. She stopped moving just as I slowed my thrusts to a halt. Sophie was bent forward on her hands, gasping for breath as I pulled the cock from her arse. Lena was just reaching her orgasm, her hand was moving at a frenzied pace inside her knickers as she stroked and spanked her clit. She gasped and shuddered, her legs jerking as she came, and then rolled on to her side.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.