Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 92

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 92 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

I got back to my office where I'd left my bag and fresh liners. I popped along to the ladies loo and dived in to one of the two cubicles. The liner in my panties was a total mess. I flung it down the pan and placed a new one in the damp gusset. As I sat having a pee, someone came in to the toilets and took up the other cubicle. I listened as the woman next to me peed. Then it went quiet for a minute or so, and then I heard gentle moans, so soft and quiet, I wasn't sure that I had heard them at all. I listened harder, pressing my ear to the wooden wall. It sounded like she, whoever she was, was masturbating. I stooped down to the floor and looked under the divide. I recognised the shoes, it was Sophie. She was making little gasping sounds, but was trying to stifle them, she knew someone was in the next cubicle. I strained to listen to every sound, her little whimpers and sighs making me horny again. Then just as she sounded like she was cumming I heard, or I thought I heard under her breath, "Oh Lena."

If I was right and hadn't just imagined it all, then Lena was going to have no trouble pulling young Sophie. Although I was now hyperhorny, I dried myself and got out of the toilet quickly. I dashed back to my office and e-mailed Lena straight away. I told her what I thought I'd heard in the loo. Lena e-mailed me back immediately, obviously excited and aroused by what I'd told her. The thought of Lena screwing Sophie had now gone from a wild idea to a very possible reality. I thought I might feel a little jealous, but there was no trace of it in my mind. Instead, my thoughts were filled with images of sweet young Sophie being fucked by Lena and me. Sophie was every red-blooded man's idea of a babe; long shapely legs, tight arse, narrow waist and nice boobs, my guess, at least 34C. Her long auburn hair framed a pretty face. I had always fancied her but had never even dreamed that she could be interested in women. She'd shown no sign of being attracted to me, yet Lena seemed to ring her bell well enough.

Lena said in her e-mail to me that she was going to e-mail Sophie and ask her round tonight for a meal and drinks, at her place. The idea was that Lena would soften her up with a take-away and wine first, and then once I had arrived, we could take her in to the bedroom and bang her senseless. It sounded a great idea to me, I waited for Lena's call. I struggled to keep my mind on my work, and I had to contend with Brian popping in to my office to say that the girls seemed to be, as he put it, 'huddled in groups gossiping' again. I knew what they were talking about sure enough, the hot topic was obviously, 'a duo of dykes in our midst'. I assured him it was nothing, and certainly didn't involve him. He seemed relieved and happy with that and went back to his office.

Lena's call came an hour later, "She's up for it Annie. Sophie will be round my place at about eight tonight." Lena said excitedly down the phone. "What did you say to her, how did you get her to agree to come round?" Lena laughed and said, "Easy peasy. I know she collects Teddy Bears, so I told her I had some and said she could come round and see them. She said she'd love to..."

I interrupted her and pointed out, "But you haven't got any Teddy Bears Lena. What are you going to say when she gets there and she realises that you lied?"

"Well, that might be a bit of a problem if you are wrong about her. I'll just tell her that I got my wires crossed about her, apologise and that'll be it. But if you are right and she has got the hots for me, then it won't matter will it?"

"OK, and what about when I walk in? It's you she fancies not me. Do you really think she's up for a threesome?"

"I don't know Annie, I suppose we'll find that out tonight, won't we?"

We chatted some more and then I hung up. I had to confess to myself that having a Playboy centrefold under me was a dream shag and one hell of a turn on; I couldn't wait for tonight. I only hoped that when I got there,

I didn't find that I was completely wrong about Sophie, causing her to flee the house screaming.

After work, Lena and I went our separate ways. It felt strange not to have her with me. I went home and made myself dinner before showering and getting dressed for the encounter with Lena and Sophie. I chose some new underwear that I'd bought lunchtime. I'd bought a new sexy black lace body, with three poppers under the crotch. It was very sheer and see-through, Lena thought it was very seductive. With the body on, I didn't need knickers or a bra, although I had to put a super absorbent liner in the crotch.

Over the top I slipped on a low cut, tight fitting, short black dress that hugged my curves and showed off my tits and arse beautifully. I brushed my hair and noticed once more, that the grey was coming through thickly again. I put on some eyeliner, thickened up my eyelashes a little and applied a subtle shade of dark peach lipstick. I gave my legs a quick shave and I admired myself in the mirror, not bad at all. I could pass for thirty-eight easily.

I looked at my watch, it was just gone eight-thirty. Just then the phone rang, it was Lena, she was whispering. "Hi Annie. I'm phoning from the loo. She's here and she looks drop dead gorgeous. She's got this mini skirt on that shows half her arse and it's a fantastic arse, believe me. And she's wearing this scoop-neck top, with her tits nearly hanging out. It was obvious from the second she walked in here that she's come expecting to get fucked. Get round here quick, I'm about to jump on her, you've got the keys haven't you?"

"Yes I've got the keys. What did she say about the Teddy Bears?"

"I just told her that I liked her and it was the only excuse I could think of. She didn't say anything, it was as if she knew why I was getting her round here. I tell you Annie she's gagging for it, so am I. I won't be able to keep my hands off her much longer. When you get here don't be surprised if I've got my hand up her snatch. We're about to finish off the last of the wine, hurry up for God's sake, gotta go, bye" Lena broke the call, and I got my coat, bag and car keys and dived out the door. Lena's place was a twenty-minute drive away; I got there in fifteen. I pulled up outside her flat and hurried in to the hallway. I unlocked her door and walked in to her flat. I called out, "Hi Lena, it's only me." I went in to the lounge, Lena and Sophie were sitting close together on the couch. On the coffee table in front of them, there were two empty red wine bottles.

Sophie looked surprised and then confused. I said,"Oh sorry Lena, I didn't know you had company. Hello Sophie, I didn't know you two were friends. Nice to see you." And it was nice to see her too. Lena hadn't exaggerated how good Sophie looked. Her white skirt was very short and with her beautiful long legs crossed, there was a lot of leg and arse on show. The dark green top was very low and the cleavage of her creamy white tits was a lovely sight. Sophie looked at Lena and said, "Did you know Ann was coming round tonight, did you two set this up?" Lena looked a little flustered so I said,"No not at all Sophie.We told you that we more or less live together. Either I'm here or Lena is at my place, we're a couple. I can go if you want me to." Sophie hesitated for a second and then said, "No it's OK Ann, you stay, after all Lena is your girlfriend. Perhaps I should go, three's a crowd and all that.

Lena was looking me up and down, she obviously appreciated my dress. She had made an effort too. Her skirt was almost as short as Sophie's and her thin woollen jumper looked as if it was two sizes too small. Her massive tits bulged in all directions and her nipples stuck out like organ stops.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.