Ann and the Handyman
Chapter 91

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 91 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

The next morning we awoke early and had had breakfast by seven thirty. Lena confided that she was a little apprehensive about the day ahead at work, she was worried what the rumours might be, and how she'd face the rest of the staff. I told her not to worry and that I'd be with her, she wouldn't have to face anyone alone. We also discussed the story we'd tell Brian. Lena agreed with me that a hit and run car accident would do as well as anything. It would cover anything emerging about hospital treatment and the involvement of the police. We travelled in to work, Lena was unusually quiet, she was obviously dreading the reception we'd get, and fearing the worst. I reassured her as much as possible that no one knew anything, and that we'd face anything and everything together. She had brightened up a little by the time we got to the bank. The lights were on and the alarm warning lights were off, I knew that Brian was already there. I unlocked the big glass door and ushered Lena inside, and re-locked the door behind us.

We went straight to his office, he was sitting at his desk and rose to greet us.

"Ah, Ann and Lena, how are you both? What on earth happened to you? come and sit down, I've made us some tea." Lena and I sat on the two-seater sofa to one side of his office, a tray of tea and biscuits was on the small coffee table.

Brian nodded sympathetically as we recounted a fictitious tale of a car accident and brief non-urgent hospital treatment. He was very kind and supportive to us both, he said we could have some more time off if we needed it. But I assured him that we were ready to get back to work and just wanted to put the whole episode behind us. Brian was tactful enough not to mention the fact that Lena and I had been together that weekend. No one else knew, but they must have put two and two together and worked it out that we were both 'off sick' at the same time. We sat and chatted about work and munched our way through his biscuits and emptied the teapot.

It wasn't long before the rest of the staff were due to arrive, so I went off to my office, Lena went upstairs to the archive room. Within minutes, Lena had phoned down for a chat, then there was a knock at the door, I hung up on Lena said, "come in", and in came Pam and the rest of the girls.

They were suitably concerned about me and Lena, and I was really touched when they handed me a bunch of flowers and a large box of chocolates. The card was addressed to both Lena and I. So, now there was no way to hide the fact that she and I had been with each other, and no point in denying it either. Brian in his innocence and being unaware of the need for secrecy had told them all we'd been injured together. I gave them the same story we'd given Brian, and to their credit they didn't ask awkward questions.

I thanked them for their kindness ands when they'd gone, I went up stairs with flowers and chocolates to see Lena. As I went in to her office, she said, "Oooh flowers, are they for me?"

"Actually honey, they're for both of us, from Pam and the girls."

"So they know we were together then? Brian did tell them."

"Yes, but they didn't say anything about it. They were just concerned about us and wanted to say welcome back sort of thing. I think it was really nice of them, don't you?"

"Yes it was kind of them. But now they know you and I are an item, having an affair. After all, if it had all been above board we would have told them we were going away together. The fact that we kept it quiet must tell them it that was dodgy."

"Look, don't get worked up about it. We've done nothing illegal or even immoral. You read about gay couples all the time, it's not news anymore. Give me a cuddle." Lena moved in to my arms and I held her tight, just as her phone rang. She let go of me and answered it, it was Pam asking her if she was all right and did I get the flowers and chocolates. Lena chatted to Pam for several minutes and then hung up. "That was Pam, asking how I was. She seemed OK, not different towards me, really kind actually. I think we all ought to have a drink and share those chocolates with them at lunchtime, yes?"

"Yes, good idea. Of course that means we won't be able to sneak off down to the vault for some nookie."

"Yeah, that's a bit disappointing, but I think that just this once we can go without, don't you?"

"I can if you can, honey."

The rest of the morning passed off without incident, I had a fair backlog of work to clear, and although Brian and Pam had done an excellent job of covering my work, as usual there were one or two errors that I had to correct. At twelve thirty, me, Lena and some of the senior staff went across to the pub for a drink and to share the chocolates around. We saved some for the junior staff. I told Lena that this was likely to be a sort of 'cards on the table' situation and that she'd have to be prepared to come clean about our relationship. She was hesitant at first but became more reassured as I reminded her of my complete support.

Over in the pub, the seven of us settled around a table and I got us all drinks, Lena came with me to the bar as she didn't want to face any questions alone. Back at the table, the conversation was light and general in tone, we started in on the chocolates Then Pam, looking from Lena to me, asked, "It's not our business I know, and tell us to mind our own business if you like..." I thought, hello, here it comes, "... but are you two... seeing each other?" Poor Pam, she looked desperately embarrassed. What was really in her mind, what

she really wanted to ask was, ' are you two fucking each other?'

I looked across to Lena who nodded almost imperceptibly.

I said, "Well, I suppose it's about time you knew. Yes Lena and I are an item.

We more or less live together." Pam and the others exchanged glances, I was sure Sophie, a senior counter clerk, was about to blurt out, 'see, I told you they were lezzies', but thankfully, she remained tight-lipped. We all sat in quiet contemplation of the news I'd just shared with them. Lena slid her hand across the seat and grasped mine, she looked slightly awkward but mostly relieved. I broke the uneasy silence when I said,"So this isn't going to affect our working relationships is it?" They all rushed to assure us that nothing had changed and it didn't really make any difference at all. The conversation changed to more general woman's talk, TV soaps, the latest film star heart- throbs. Gwen, the senior loans administrator, reddened slightly when she gushed about some hunk she'd seen in a film. She looked around the table getting approving nods from the others, and then blushed when she looked at Lena and me, obviously thinking she'd been insensitive for going on about a sexy guy in front of a couple of lezzies. Little did she know that I, like them, would give an awful lot for a fuck with the hunk she'd just mentioned.

Sophie was beginning to irritate me, she wouldn't stop glancing at Lena, and me and smirking. She looked as if she was trying to imagine what we got up to in bed. I could see that Lena was getting uncomfortable with her constant gaze. After some more small talk, I thanked them all again for the gifts. I then feigned a headache, a consequence of whiplash injury from the car accident. I said we'd see them back at work, and Lena, after saying her thanks, got up and left with me. Outside the pub, Lena held my arm and said,"That was awful Annie. That bloody Sophie was getting right on my tits, the way she was glaring at us, the silly cow."

I hugged her and replied, "The worst is over now honey, they all know our little secret. Sod them, if they can't deal with it, then it's their problem not ours. They're just small minded that's all." Lena kissed me lightly on the cheek and said,"Let's go and do some shopping, buy some nice clothes, cheer us up a bit." I agreed. We only had twenty minutes of our lunch hour left but I thought to hell with it. We'll take as long as we damn well like. We sauntered off to the high street and went in to one the high fashion stores. We walked around the racks of expensive clothes picking out tops, skirts, dresses and the odd item of underwear. We headed for the changing rooms. The changing area was busy with lunch time shoppers, jut like us. We had to share a cubicle, which suited us just fine. It was a squeeze with the two of us but we managed to get out of our clothes and in to the new items. There was a constant parade of women up and down the passageway, so even though the urge to have full sex was tremendous, we had to try to restrain ourselves. It took a huge effort as Lena and I were down to our bras and panties for a lot of the time. And when Lena tried on a sexy Peach coloured Teddy and panty set, I succumbed to temptation, and slid my hand between her legs and fingered her very wet slit. As I pressed my underwear clad body against hers and worked my palm over her huge clit, she breathed, "That's so nice Annie, are you going to make me cum in here? You know I'll scream and have the staff rushing in here thinking you're murdering me." I pressed my mouth on hers to quieten her and then said, "Murder you? No! But I'm tempted to fuck you in to a coma." Lena chuckled as we were about to settle in for a few minutes screwing, when there was a knock on the door and a voice called out, "Everything OK ladies? Can I help you at all?" I froze mid stroke on Lena's slimy wet snatch. I called out, "We're fine thank you, we'll be out in a minute." Lena put her hand over her mouth to stifle a laugh.

"Sorry honey, we'd better get out of here, I'm going to keep this top and skirt." I said holding up the clothes.

"So you're just going to leave me half done, turning in to a pussy tease are you?" I tidied up my gear while Lena did the same. We emerged from the changing cubicle, with Lena looking only slightly flustered. We paid for our purchases and hurried back to work. As we entered the bank and passed the cashiers, we got one or two stares, as if we were stark naked or had two heads each. We weren't bothered and I was glad to see that Lena appeared completely unfazed by it all.

Outside my office, Lena whispered, "You've got to finish me off Annie, or I'll be squirming on my chair all afternoon." I whispered back, "Can't you just frig yourself under your desk or in the loo like I have to?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.