Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 90

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 90 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

We made our way through the light traffic along the 'A' roads and then on the motorway towards home. In a way, I was looking forward to getting back to work, to the reassuringly safe humdrum routine, anything to put some distance between us and reminders of our encounter with that pair of scumbags Phil and Dave. Lena had tipped her seat back and she dozed as I drove the car towards home and sanctuary. I didn't rush the journey; instead I took my time keeping my speed down to sixty or so. In just over two hours, we were back home. I had to give Lena a nudge to wake her as we pulled up on to the drive."Hey, wakey wakey, sleeping beauty. We're home."

Lena sat up slowly and said groggily, "Did I nod off then?"

"Nod off? You were snoring like fog horn!"

"I don't snore!" she said indignantly

"Well, then, I've been sharing the car with a hammer drill for the past couple of hours." She leaned across the car and tweaked my cheek and said,

"Well, it's one of my more endearing qualities." We got out of the car chuckling like a pair of kids and unloaded the boot. Unlocking the house, we lugged the gear inside, there was a pile of mail on the mat, and the answerphone was blinking its urgent red light. There were eighteen messages, I didn't know I was so popular. I flopped down on the sofa while Lena put the kettle on to make us some tea. Luckily, the milk we'd brought back with us had survived the trip.

Lena brought me my tea and the mail to sort through. It was mostly bills, a couple of postcards, one was from Carol and Patti on holiday in France. I hoped that they'd had a better break than we'd had. After a second cup of tea and some biscuits, I fired up my beautiful iMac and checked my e-mail. Lena busied herself with the unpacking and sorting out the washing; there were several pairs of knickers in need of a good wash. My inbox contained dozens of messages, with as usual, the now obligatory plethora of porn sites. After deleting most of them, as there were few of real interest, but there was one from Elaine, my cycling, bookshop friend. She'd been trying to contact me over the past few days, to see if she could come to visit me, possibly stay for a weekend soon. I was all for it initially, but now that Lena was almost a permanent part of my life, it would be difficult. I didn't reply to Elaine straight away, I'd have to see how Lena was disposed to the possibility of an all girl threesome.

As I sorted through the rest of the e-mail, Lena came down with the washing basket and plonked it on the floor beside me. She draped her arms over my shoulders and nuzzled my neck. She pointed her finger at one e-mail and said, "Any interesting e-mails Annie? Tempted to go for 'Teenage Sluts Fucking Fruit'?" I kissed her offered mouth and said,"I don't think that there's anything they can teach us about bananas, do you?"

"Well perhaps not bananas, but I could do with some lessons on marrows."

I laughed out loud and said,"Well, there's an e-mail from an old flame of mine, her name's Elaine. She was a long time before you and it was never serious, just casual sex. She wants to come and stay for a weekend. She says she's got something exciting and expensive to show me, she doesn't say what though. She doesn't know about you. I can tell her no and that will be the end of it. It's up to you. I thought I ought to tell you though, you know with our new 'no secrets' understanding."

Lena nibbled my ear and said quietly, "When you first read her e-mail, what was your first reaction, before you had time to think about it?"

"Well if I'm to be truthful, I was a bit excited by the thought of seeing her again. Elaine's a lovely girl, really sweet, and to be brutally honest, she's a really good shag. You'd like her I'm sure, but if you don't want her here, then that's fine. I'll e-mail her back, explain the situation, and tell her no." Lena's arms tightened around my shoulders, I could feel her boobs pressing in to my back, and her mouth was hard against my ear. Her breath was warm on my skin as she murmured,"If you like her, then you should see her. If she's a good lay, then I think I'd like to see you two screwing, as long as you screwed me straight after her." I sat there, trying to make sense of what she'd just said. This woman was as jealous as any woman had a right to be.Yet here she was actually inviting me to screw someone else. The real key to this conflicting stance of hers, I guessed, was the need for her to feel better than the others. After gaining sexual pleasure from others, I'd still go to her for the real thing, the best sex. In a way I supposed it was her way of proving that I loved her the most, and would always return to her no matter who I shagged. Perhaps it was her way of achieving of self-approval.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.