Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 88

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 88 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

An unmarked police car arrived outside the cottage and a tall handsome police officer who introduced himself as PC Oliver Redman, escorted us out to the nondescript Ford. We pulled up outside the police station some twenty minutes later. Inside, we were met by WPC Moore who led us to a small interview room, and provided us with some tea and biscuits. We were sat down in front of two thick photo albums containing pictures of known sex offenders who fitted the descriptions we'd given and the drawings. Lena and I took a book each and a smiling WPC Gillian Moore left us to it. We thumbed through the pages looking at the faces staring back at us, it gave me and Lena the creeps knowing that all these men had carried out similar crimes and had subjected innocent women to their depravity. I watched Lena's face, she was visibly affected by it all. I could see that she was reliving the ordeal. Perhaps it wasn't such a good idea to do this after all. We took a break and Gillian brought us some more tea. We swapped books and after almost an hour we'd seen all the faces available but none were the two men who had attacked us. I wasn't sure if I was relieved or disappointed. Gillian managed to hide her disappointment well.

She asked, "Did either of you have any contact with a building site, any thing like that, somewhere you might have picked up cement dust, stuff like that?" Lena and I said no and asked why she'd enquired.

"Well, forensics found traces of building materials in the car they used, along with bits and pieces the car owner said were not his. By the way the owner checks out, he's in the clear. Probably means nothing. Sadly, no usable fingerprints though, apart from yours." Gillian thanked us for our time and told us not to worry, the police would get the two men nonetheless. She led us out and as we passed the duty desk, I noticed that a copy of the drawings of the men had been affixed to a notice board. Underneath the drawings was a brief description and some of the details of the crime they'd committed. I stood and stared at the pictures, Lena huddled beside me and I felt her shudder as she gazed in to the face of the man who'd raped her. Lena turned to Gillian and said, "It makes my blood run cold seeing them again." Gillian put a reassuring arm around us both. I said, "Could I have a copy of the picture, I don't want to forget their faces. I'm going to be looking for them wherever I go."

Gillian hugged me and said, "You don't have to do that Ann, every police station in the country has a copy of these drawings. There's plenty of officers looking out for them don't you worry."

I smiled and said, "Could I have a copy anyway?" Gillian shrugged her shoulders and said, "Well if you really want one..." She reached under the counter and pulled out a copy from a small pile of photocopies. She handed it to me and I immediately folded it and tucked inside my bag. The same police officer who'd driven us to the station appeared to run us back again. As we were escorted to the car by PC Redman, Lena said in a whisper,"What on earth do want a picture of them two bastards for? I'm trying to forget all about it and there's you carrying their picture around like they're your pop idols or something." PC Redman opened the doors for us and we got in. On the drive back I said quietly, "I'm going to put them on a website I've seen. People put all sorts of messages about crimes on it. Lost cats and dogs, registrations of stolen cars, pictures of stolen valuables, all sorts of things. Can't hurt can it, you never know someone might recognise the reptiles."

Lena slumped back in her seat, she was not convinced and I could tell that she was upset and angry with me. She didn't say a word all the way back to the cottage. The police officer escorted us in to the cottage, and made sure we were safely inside. Lena was still angry and stormed upstairs with a curt,"I'm going to bed. Thank you and goodnight officer, g'night Ann."

Officer Redman turned to leave, he got his hand on the lounge door handle, his police cap dangled loosely from his other hand, I put my hand firmly on top of his. I wasn't quite ready to let this tall handsome young copper go. In his uniform, he was so very attractive and I was ragingly, knicker wettingly horny. Lust had overridden any thoughts of fidelity or faithfulness to Lena. The ache between my thighs had to be dealt with, and dealt with by a real cock. With his hand trapped under mine, I stood close to him, looking up into his handsome young face. I said,"Don't go just yet officer. I don't feel safe here, suppose those men know where we live and come back."

"I don't think there's much chance of that miss. They're miles away from here. Just you keep the all the windows and doors firmly locked, you'll be quite safe." I was standing closer to him now, my boobs were touching his chest. I was waiting for the telltale sign that I had aroused him. I pulled his hand up and said, "Looking at all those rapists has brought it all back and terrified me, my heart is racing, feel." I didn't give him a chance to resist, I placed his hand on my chest so that his palm was pressed against my tits. He shuffled nervously on his feet, at first I was beginning to think that this was one young man that was immune to my potent pheromones; either that or he was gay. Then I saw it, his pupils dilated and his breathing became shallow and rapid. I pushed forward even more, pressing my crotch against his. "Hold me officer, hold me tight."

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him to me. His arms circled my waist and I heard his police cap drop to the floor as his hands ran over my back. I could feel him fingering the straps of my bra through the material of my dress. I pressed my mouth to his neck, and he lowered his head so that I could kiss his mouth. My tongue was instantly inside and playing with his. I ground my crotch against him and felt his cock begin to stiffen and enlarge. I pulled back slightly, undid several buttons on my dress, pulled it off my shoulders and tugged it to the floor. Then I kicked off my shoes. Now I stood in just my bra and knickers. Officer Redman looked me up and down like a dog eyeing a bone. "Christ you're lovely, beautiful big boobs." I reached up and kissed him again and said into his ear, "Thank you constable. I've got a great arse and a tight pussy too. If you want me to feel safe, you're going to have to fuck me." I clamped my hand over the prominent bulge in his uniform trousers, it swelled as I squeezed it. His zip came down easily as I withdrew his erect cock from his underpants. With my dress on the floor lying beside his hat I turned and leant back against the door. Officer Redman undid his belt and dropped his trousers and pants, his cock was sticking up and out, it was such a welcome sight. I went to push my panties down but he was already impatiently trying to enter me, he just pulled the damp gusset to one side and eagerly thrust his cock up my wet fanny.

The feel of his thick cock sliding up me was wonderful. I tipped my head back and was about to scream out in pleasure when I remembered Lena upstairs. Oh hell, what if she came down to see where I'd got to, and caught me being fucked by a copper. I couldn't take the time to worry about it. I was getting banged by a gorgeous policeman, that's all that mattered now. Only one thing was important to me, having this fine hard cock deep up my snatch and being fucked to a wild orgasm. He tore at my bra and pulled it up, his hands were all over my tits, squeezing and pulling my nipples. Again, I wanted to cry out, I had to bury my mouth in his shoulder and bite the fabric of his jacket. "Lift me up, lift me up, fuck me hard." I gasped. His hands dropped to under my arse and with his strong arms, he lifted me off the floor. I wrapped my legs around his waist and hooked my feet behind his back. I felt his cock penetrate all the way in to my womb. There was a little sting of pain as the tip of his cock rubbed against my cervix, but the glorious sensations coming from my cunt more than compensated for the slight discomfort.

Now he really began to bang me, thrusting up me savagely with his hips. He was grunting with the exertion of holding me up and the effort of fucking me, but still he pounded away at me, slamming me against the door with every powerful lunge of his cock. His groans and grunts were getting louder, I was sure Lena would hear. I clamped my hand over his mouth and said, "Sshhh, be quiet." At that point I knew we were both close to climaxing, his cock was jerking and had swollen even more, I could feel it wondrously stretching my cunt open.

Just then I heard Lena's voice calling from upstairs. "Are you coming to bed Annie, has that policeman gone yet." Amazingly, neither of us broke our stride, we continued to fuck as furiously as ever. Using every ounce of composure I could muster I shouted back, "He's just going honey. I'm just cumming." And that's exactly what I did. Officer Redman's cock twitched and exploded with a mighty deluge of semen, flooding my pussy. I orgasmed with my mouth full of blue serge fabric, choking back my screams. I lowered my legs and instantly felt a load of spunk dribble out of my cunt and run down my leg. Officer Redman stepped back, he was panting and his face was flushed as he stooped to pull up his trousers and pants. He fumbled his limp dick back inside his flies and zipped up. "I don't know why that happened, I'm so sorry Miss. This mustn't get back to the station or I'll lose my job. I'm sorry, really sorry."

I pressed a finger to his lips and said,"Don't worry, no one is going to know about it. I loved it, you were wonderful. Now you toddle off, and let me see to Lena." He was still apologising as I hurried him out the door in to the street. I scooped up my dress and dumped my shoes by the sofa then ran upstairs to the bedroom pulling the dress over my head and pushing my boobs back in to my bra as I went. I poked my head around the bedroom door. Lena was sitting up in bed with a scowl on her face. I said, "Won't be long honey, just going to the loo, and brush my teeth. Back in a mo."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.