Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 87

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 87 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

I left the castle car park on squealing tyres, Lena flashed me a warning look and said,"Steady tiger, I want to cum with a bang, not go in a crash!"

I chuckled and eased off the speed a little and started desperately looking for somewhere quiet and secluded where I could ravish Lena in peace. With one hand gripping the wheel, I gently squeezed my aching wet fanny. Lena leant across and said,"Here, let me do that for you." She dropped her head in to my lap and undid the zip and button on my shorts. It was a bit awkward, but somehow, she managed to get my panties down low enough to get her fingers up my cunt. I lifted my arse off the seat a little and Lena's tongue was soon delving in to my very juicy slit.

"Oh that's nice honey, don't make me cum though, or I'll drive this thing straight in to a tree." We motored along quite happily with Lena performing oral sex on me as I negotiated the roads. "Oh shit Lena, we've got to find somewhere soon, I'm going to burst." Lena continued to lick my clit, but now she had dragged my shorts and my knickers down past my raised arse. It felt wonderfully wicked as we barrelled along the twisting country lanes, with Lena's head between my legs and my shorts around my knees. "Don't make me cum honey, don't, I'll kill us both, I know I will. Oh God, but I really need a fuck badly."

Up ahead I saw a sign that read, 'Telegraph Hill, Viewing Point'

Fuck it, that'd have to do. I slowed the car and made a quick right turn. I drove up a narrow lane, off to the sides were dirt tracks leading in to the forest. I pulled the car in to one of these and slowed down to a crawl amid a dense copse, finally stopping when bushes had engulfed the car. Lena hadn't even noticed we'd stopped, so engrossed was she with eating my pussy. I reached down and pushed my shorts and panties down to my ankles, shook them off, and then hit the release lever on my seat and lay fully back. With one foot up on the dashboard, I spread my legs and encouraged Lena to dive in to my muff.

I cradled her head in my hands and gently purred, "Oh yes Lena, yes, that's just perfect. Make me cum now, make me cum good and hard." I ran my hand over the back of her T-shirt and pulled it up. With her bra straps exposed, I unhooked it and felt her heavy tits fall against my bare thighs. Her head was slowly bobbing up and down as she worked her tongue in my slit, and her boobs were gently brushing my leg. I held her head as I raised myself up further. "Underneath honey, do me from underneath." As I lifted my arse high off the seat, Lena, made a half turn with her body, and lay on her back with her head under my arse. I lowered myself until I felt Lena's mouth make contact with my snatch. With my legs outstretched and my back pressed against the seat, I gently sat on her face.

Her T-shirt was still pulled up so I tugged her loosened bra out of the way to grab a handful of her magnificent tits. As I played with her massive boobs, Lena expertly wriggled her tongue over my throbbing clit and around my sensitive open arsehole. "Oh honey, that's just wonderful, just... divine." I half closed my eyes and concentrated on the heavenly sensations flooding through my crotch. I caught some movement out of the corner of my eye, Lena had her chinos open and her hand was between her legs. As she was doing wonders under me with her mouth, she was gently flicking her raised clit with the tip of her finger. How I wanted to have my mouth on that fabulous cunt of hers. All of these combined sensations served only to make me hornier, a huge gush of juice poured from my fanny. I heard Lena gag as her mouth filled, she swallowed, and then groaned quietly as she brought herself nearer to orgasm.

With Lena gently writhing and moaning under me, I felt my own climax building and swelling low down in my belly. The wonderful glowing warmth of an orgasm spread like a bush fire and soon engulfed me. My whole body began to tremble as the climax raged through me, my raised leg, pressed against the windscreen was shaking. "OH FUCK, OH FUCK I'm cumming ohhh yes yes... I'm... cumming... ughhhhh." I suddenly felt strong spasms from my cunt muscles and a deluge of cunt cream squirted out of my fanny and in to Lena's face and open mouth. Lena gagged and choked again but climaxed at the same time, with little squeals and yelps as she rubbed furiously at her clit. I felt a cramp beginning in my raised leg, the pain moving up my taut calf muscle. "Oh shit baby, I've got to get out, my leg's agony."

I managed to push the door open and swing my legs out on the ground. Lena sat up grinning, her face was covered in juice, I'd never seen so much. It looked as if she'd put her face under a running tap. I limped in to the trees, naked from the waist down. As I pressed down on my foot and walked around, the blood flow gradually returned to my leg and the pain began to subside.

When I turned back to the car, Lena was sitting half out of the car, covering her face and trying not to laugh."I'm sorry Annie, I know it's not funny, but you should see yourself. Hobbling about on one leg with your arse on show, it looks like some sort of perverted Masonic ritual." I glowered at her and then laughed,

"It's alright for you, I'm in agony here. Come on, do something useful, massage my calf muscle." I extended my leg and placed my foot on the seat between her thighs. She looked up at me indignantly as she squeezed and rubbed my leg. "What do you mean 'do something useful'? I've just fucked you to within an inch of you life, and then you go and ejaculate in my face. That's a first isn't it? You've never had a squirty cum before have you?"

"Yes, I mean no, I'm sorry about that honey. I've never squirted like that, you're right. Just shows what a great screw you are doesn't it? You should be honoured, the first person to make Ann Malone squirt. I'll get you a certificate and a trophy if you like."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.